露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
我妻子在哪
Where’s my wife?
古特曼先生 你可不能这样偷偷在背后吓我一跳
Mr. Guttman!You can’t be sneaking up on me like that!
我太太呢 露丝在哪里
Where is my wife? Where is Ruth?
很抱歉 古特曼先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Guttman,
你太太大约一周前过世了
your wife passed away about a week ago.

Ah.
抱歉 请问你是
I’m sorry. Who are you?
我叫保拉
My name’s Paula.
曾是古特曼太太的护理
I was Mrs. Guttman’s nursing aide.
你们家请我再多待一两周
Your family asked me to stay on for another week or two.
去吃点早餐吧
Let’s get some breakfast.
吃完早餐你会感觉好些的
You’ll be feeling better after breakfast.
你的鞋在哪
Where are your shoes?
等等 我去给你拿拖鞋
Hold on, let me get you some slippers. Tell you what.
用你的帽子去换双拖鞋 可以吗
Trade your hat for some slippers, okay?
好了 进来吧
All right. Now come in.
-早上好 泽夫 -早上好
-Good morning, Zev. -Good morning.
但愿你不怎么饿 早餐和往常一样少得可怜
I hope you’re not too hungry.Breakfast is crummy as usual.
没关系 我不是很饿
That’s okay.I’m not too hungry.
她是塞莱 你太太以前的朋友
That’s Cele. She was friends with your wife.
我知道她是谁 我知道
I know who she is.I know who she is.
能让我们私下聊聊吗
Could you give us a minute, please?
噢 没问题
Oh, no problem…
他是马克斯
Max.
你没必要把所有人的名字都告诉我
You don’t have to tell me everyone’s name.
今天是为露丝守丧的最后一晚 对吗
Tonight is the last night sitting shiva for Ruth, yes?
你还记不记得你说过 露丝死后
Do you remember what you said you would do
你要做什么
when Ruth died?
不记得了
No.
没事 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.

I…
记下了所有事
wrote everything down
所以你
so you…
会记起来的
could remember.
跟我来 劳森鲍姆先生
Come on, Mr. Rosenbaum.
亲爱的
Darling.
你知道这是什么时候照的吗
Do you know when this picture was taken?
他们结婚的时候照的
It’s from their wedding day.
1946年
1946.
你是在德国遇见奶奶的吗
Did you meet nanny in Germany?
噢 不 不是
Uh, no, no.
我在美国遇见她的
I met her in America.I met her…
在康尼
Coney…
-在康尼岛 -对
-Coney Island. -Yeah.
嘿 为什么不拿给你哥哥看看呢
Why don’t you show this to your brother, eh?
亚当 快看这个
Adam, look at this!
给 把这个放口袋里
Here. Put this away in your pocket.
现在
Now,
站起来
stand up.
告诉所有人你累了
Tell everyone you’re tired,
然后独自一人看完
and go read it alone.
独自一人
Alone.
你累了
You’re tired.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
就这样 好的
Yeah. Good.
原谅我 我
Forgive me, I…
我有点累 我想我该去睡觉了
I’m a little tired, I think I should go to bed.
好的 爸爸
Yeah. Okay, Dad.
真是漫长的一周
It’s been a long week.
是啊
Yeah.
-佩恩车站 对吗 -是的
-Penn Station, right? -Yeah.
最后通知
Last call!
49号♥湖滨列车要发车了
49 Lake Shore Limited!
最后通知
Last call!
最后通知 要发车了
Last call, 49 Lake Shore Limited!
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mother?
是的
Yeah.
她不和你一起吗
She’s not coming with you?
不 我去找我爸爸
No. I’m going to see my dad.

Oh.
所以你是一个人
So, you’re traveling all alone?
不是一个人 我的兄弟们在那呢
I’m not alone.My brothers are right over there.

Oh?
噢 我看见了
Oh, I see.
你也是去克利夫兰吗
Are you going to Cleveland too?
是的
Yeah.
为什么不坐飞机呢 那样更快
Why don’t you fly? It’s faster.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
这可不是个好理由
That’s not a good reason.
你这个不知天高地厚的小孩
You’re a real whipper snapper, aren’t you?
那你为什么不坐飞机去克利夫兰呢
Why don’t you fly to Cleveland?
三张飞机票太贵了
Three plane tickets is too expensive.
那是我爸妈说的
That’s what my mom and dad said.
好吧 这是个好理由
Well, that is a good reason.
我不坐飞机是因为 我朋友信里说
I don’t fly because my friend told me to take the train
要我坐火车
in the letter he wrote to me.
我想这也是个好理由
I guess that’s a good reason, too.
我叫泰勒
My name is Tyler.
很高兴认识你 泰勒
Nice to meet you, Tyler.
我叫泽夫
My name’s Zev.
真是个奇怪的名字
That’s a strange name.
在希伯来语里 它的意思是”狼”
In Hebrew, it means “Wolf.”
真酷
Cool!
我为你计划了所有事项
I have planned everything for you.
你必须精准地执行这些步骤
You must follow these steps precisely.
每做完一项就划掉一项
Cross them off as you accomplish each task.
我们已经通知过警方 他们向社区发出了
We’ve notified the police and they’ve issued
银色警报并启动反911系统
a silver alert as well as a reverse 911
我们 我们这边会竭尽全力
to the community, our…our staff is doing all that we can.
-确实令人难过 -我只是不敢相信
-It’s upsetting. -I just can’t believe
发生的这一切
this is happening.
我们感到万分的抱歉
I can’t tell you how sorry we all are.
我们会密切留意每个人
We do our best to keep an eye on everybody,
但 我相信你能理解的
but… I’m sure you can understand.
我们能帮到什么吗
Is there anything we can do to help?
除了付钱让你们看丢人 还有别的吗
Besides paying you to lose people?
你父亲有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Does your father have a credit card?
他一旦使用 你可以让银行联♥系♥你
You can tell them to call you if he uses it.
听着
Listen.
你母亲的护工告诉我
Your mother’s nursing aid told me that
你父亲最近特别糊涂
your dad’s been very confused lately.
是的 他患有痴呆
Yeah, yeah.That’s because he has dementia.
这也是我母亲原先把父亲一起带到这儿来的原因
And that’s why my mother brought them here in the first place.
我明白 但是
I understand that. However,
通常在配偶死亡后
it’s very common after the death of a spouse
会出现更多认知障碍
for more signs of neurocognitive disorders to emerge.
你有没有注意到你父亲的情绪波动
Have you noticed that your father’s been having mood swings?
而且他几乎不再弹钢琴了
And he rarely plays the piano anymore?
我察觉到了一些 查尔斯
I’ve noticed a few things, Charles.
我想那时 我们
I guess we were…
忙于处理你母亲的事 以至于我忽略了这些
so busy with your mom that I just dismissed them.
放心吧 在你知情前 我们就会让他平安回来的
Let me reassure you, we’ll have him back here before you know it.
在这些情况下
In these situations,
人不会走太远
people never wander too far.
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
亚当
Adam?
你奶奶在哪
Where is your grandmother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!