已经过了太久
It has been too long.
现在我们都是老人了
We are old men now.
把你的手拿开 奥托
Take your hands off of me, Otto.
什么
Excuse me?
我说”把你的手拿开”
I said, “Take your hands off of me.”
你叫我奥托
You called me Otto.
我想你糊涂了
I think you’re confused.
没有 你的名字叫奥托·瓦利施
No, your name is Otto Wallisch.
你是奥斯维辛的一个狱长
You were a Blockführer at Auschwitz.
你杀了我的家人
And you killed my family.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你自欺欺人这么久
You’ve lived a lie for so long
你自己都信以为真了
you’ve convinced yourself it is true.

I…
我不明白
I do not understand.
那我来帮你
Let me help you…
弄明白
understand.
感觉我们像开了家旅馆
It’s like we’re running a hotel.
去告诉外公早饭好了
Go tell Pop-Pop breakfast is ready.
-是谁啊 -我叫查尔斯·古特曼
-Who is it? -My name’s Charles Guttman.
我想我父亲在这
I think my father’s here.
嗨 抱歉打扰了
Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you,
可是我听说 不久前有辆出租车载我爸爸到这
but I was told that a taxi dropped my dad off here a little while ago.
是啊 他跟我父亲在外面
Yeah, he’s outside with my father.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
他已经失踪一周了
He’s been missing for a week.
失踪
Missing?
-难以置信 跟我来 -谢谢
-I had no idea. Come on. -Thank you.
-爸 -哦 上帝啊
-Dad? -Oh, my God.
-妈妈 -请别紧张
-Mommy? -Please do not be frightened.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.
爸 你为什么不 把枪放低些
Dad, why don’t you, uh, lower the gun?
-查尔斯 -是我
-Charles? -Yeah.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
爸 把枪放下
Dad, put the gun down.
-把枪放下 爸 -不 不
-Put down the gun, Dad. -No. No.
除非他说出真♥相♥
Not until he tells the truth.
为什么你要这样做
Why are you doing this?
告诉她们你是谁
Tell them who you are.
请你别发疯了
Please, stop this madness.
告诉她们 你做了什么
Tell them what you did.
-放过她们 拜托了 -说英语
-Leave them alone, please. -English!
我求你了
I beg you.
我要让她们听懂你说的话
I want them to understand what you’re saying.
爸爸 他在说什么啊
Dad, what is he talking about?
别听他的 他疯了
Do not listen to him. He is crazy!
是吗
Ach so?
你的选择很简单
You have a very easy choice.
你可以说出真♥相♥让她活下来
You can tell the truth and she lives,
你也可以撒谎 然后看着她倒下
or you can lie and watch her die.
给你三秒钟
You have three seconds.
-一 -拜托 别这样
-One. -Please stop.
-二 -求你了 朝我开枪吧
-Two. -Please, just shoot me.
-爸 停下 -三
-Dad, stop it! -Three.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
在战争期间
During the war,
我不是囚犯
I was not a prisoner.
大点声
Louder.
-在战争期间我不是囚犯 -再大点声
-During the war I was not a prisoner. -Louder!
在战争期间我不是囚犯
During the war I was not a prisoner!
我是个纳粹
I was a Nazi.
我是个党卫军
I was SS.
我是奥斯维辛集中营的一个狱长
I was a Blockführer at Auschwitz.
你杀过人吗
Did you kill people?
是的
Yes.
-外公 你杀过人 -你杀了多少人
-You killed people, Poppy? -How many people did you kill?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
很多人
Many.
现在把你的真名告诉她们
And now tell them your real name.
我的名字叫
My name is…
库尼伯特·斯德姆
Kunibert Sturm.
不对
No.
你的名字叫瓦利施
Your name is Wallisch!
不 就是库尼伯特·斯德姆
No, it’s Kunibert Sturm.
你叫奥托·瓦利施
You are Otto Wallisch!

No.
是你 你叫奥托·瓦利施
You! You are Otto Wallisch!
你在撒谎
You’re lying.
没有
No.
这是70年来 我第一次说真话
It’s the first time I haven’t lied in 70 years.
你才是奥托·瓦利施
You are Otto Wallisch.
我是库尼伯特·斯德姆 我们都是奥斯维辛的狱长
I am Kunibert Sturm. We were both Blockführers.

No…
我是个囚犯
I was a prisoner.
看看你的胳膊
Look at your arm.
你是98814号♥ 我是98813号♥
You are number 98814. I am 98813.
这是我们互相纹的 这是我们唯一的逃生办法
We tattooed each other. It was our only way to escape.

Dad?
是真的吗
Is that true?
不 都是谎言 都是谎言
No, it’s all lies. It’s all lies.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
谎言
Lies?
你怎么能忘记呢
How could you forget?
你给自己取名叫泽夫 因为它是狼的意思
You took the name Zev because it means wolf.
你说我俩都是狼
You said we were wolves!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我记得
I remember.

Dad?

Dad!
现在 我们还在等待
Right now, we’re still waiting
来自塔霍湖警♥察♥局的消息
to hear from the Lake Tahoe Police Department.
他们仍未向记者透露或发布官方声明
They haven’t spoken to reporters or released a statement just yet.
但他们保证
But they have assured us
不出一小时我们将悉数获知
that we will hear from them in some way within the hour.
居民们 如你所想的那样 十分震惊
Residents, though, are, as you can imagine, just stunned.
我和一些不愿在镜头面前露面的人谈过
I’ve spoken to some people who do not want to comment on camera.
其中一位告诉我
I did speak to one, though, who told me that…
-可怜的泽夫 -悲剧 真正的悲剧
-Poor Zev. -Tragic. Absolutely tragic.
他一定不知道他在做什么
He couldn’t have known what he was doing.
他很清楚他在做什么
He knew exactly what he was doing.
什么 你是什么意思 马克斯
What? What are you talking about, Max?
他杀掉的那个人
The man he killed
叫做库尼伯特·斯德姆
was named Kunibert Sturm.
而泽夫的真名
And Zev’s name
叫做奥托·瓦利施
was Otto Wallisch.
就是他们两个
They were the men who…
杀害了我的家人
murdered my family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!