拳王 来吧 你不是这样糟的
Come on, champ. You ain’t so bad!
放马过来!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on!
你输了!
You’re out!
我们协议过
We made a deal.
我知道 但这真是太疯狂
I know, but this is extremely crazy.
是啊 精神不正常
Yeah, it’s mentally irregular.
有道理的
But it makes sense.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me a favor.
我知道 但你何时想到的?
I know, but when did you think of this?
大约三年前
About three years ago
这真是太疯狂了 阿波罗
This is very crazy, Apollo
听着 牡马
Look, Stallion
你上次以一秒之差胜出
you won that last fight by one second
是一秒
You beat me by one second.
即使聪明如我也难以应付
That’s very hard for a man of my intelligence to handle
是吗 你不是说过
Is it? Didn’t you say afterwards
已学会怎样应付吗
you learned how to live with it?
-骗你的 -你骗我
-I lied. -You lied
那么此刻你要证明给自己看
So now you have to prove it to yourself?
没错 不要电视 不要报章
Just for myself. No TV or newspapers,
只须你和我
just you and me.
只是你和我
Nothing. Just you and me.
-老人先请吧 -随你怎说 孩子
-Age before beauty -Anything you say, son.
一切交给我办吧
I do all the work.
你还是慢慢来
You better go slow.
因为你不再年轻力壮
You ain’t as young as springtime no more.
我仍然可以给你颜色的
I’m still young enough to whip your butt.
是吗 你要怎样做
Yeah? How will you do that?
你已把一切传授给我
You taught me everything you know.
几乎一切
Almost everything
别忘记 你斗得狠
Remember, you fight great
但我是一个斗士 准备好了吗
but I’m a great fighter, you ready
-当然 -好的
-Absolutely. -All right.
你知道吗 牡马
You know, Stallion.
我们老了实在太可惜 对吗
It’s too bad we have to get old, yeah?
只管出拳吧 阿波罗
Just keep punching, Apollo.
不用摇铃吗
Want to ring the bell?
好吧
All right.
放马过来!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
以你这把年纪仍能这样灵活
You really move good for an older guy.
-简直可以飞 -小心
-Look at him fly. -Look out.
不 别给我击中
No, you don’t want any of this.
或许我找错了对手
Maybe I’m in here with the wrong guy.
爸爸 你迟到
Dad, you’re late.
妈妈一定会骂你
Mom’s going to yell at you.
-你好吗? -很好
-How you doing? -Fine.
你不觉得有点亮了吗?
Don’t you think that’s a little bright? A little bit.
那帽子从何处来的?
Where’d you get that hat?
朋友给我的 喜欢吗?
A friend gave it to me. Like it?
谁打了你的眼睛?
Who punched you in the eye?
同一个朋友
Same friend.
真奇怪 快些进来 爸爸
That’s weird. Better hurry, Dad
知道吗 你正养成一个大声说话的个性
You know, you’re developing a very loud personality.
别走太快 否则你会到焦点的外面
Don’t go too fast or you’ll get out of focus
是吗?
Really?
你好
Yo.
你好 时候也差不多
Yo, It’s about time.
对不起我迟了
I’m sorry I’m late.
过去那边准备吃饭 好吗?
Why don’t you get ready to eat, ok?
你回来了 不用在叫他名字了
You’re here. Now stop calling him name
你一直在喊着我的名字?
You been calling me names?
我们再等下去就会变成下一个生日
We wait any longer, it will be my next birthday
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
出去打拳
Out getting punched.
把蛋糕拿过来
Bring the cake in here,
我们开始庆祝
and let’s get the celebration underway.
我很饿
I’m hungry.
宝贝 拿蛋糕来 他一定喜欢的
Babe, get the cake. He’ll love it.
我们有大惊喜给你
We have a great surprise for you.
一定喜欢这蛋糕 是吧
You’ll love this cake, ok?
你会喜欢这份礼物的 泡利叔叔
You’ll love your present, Uncle Paulie.
在哪里?
Where is it?
让我先营造气氛 把灯光较暗
Let me set the mood here. I have to turn the lights down.
看着
Watch this
停在行车道吗?
It’s parked in the driveway?
耐心一点好吗?
Just be patient, would you?
我很紧张 开始冒汗了
I’m so excited, I’m sweating.
我觉着像我要打一场大的拳赛
I feel like I’m going into a big fight.
生日快乐 保利
Happy birthday, Paulie.
这是什么?
What the hell is this?
你的礼物
Your present.
我想要一辆跑车
I wanted a sports car for my birthday.
不是一个会走路的垃圾箱
not a walking trash can.
得了 它蛮不错的
Come on, he looks great here.
它非常古怪
This is extremely psycho.
你没有朋友 所以我们认为你会喜欢它
Since you don’t have any friends, we thought you’d like it.
对 假装开心好吗? 孤单的时候它可以和你作伴
Yeah. Pretend you’re happy. It’ll keep you company when you’re all alone.
看上去还不错
That’s a great-looking guy.
请许愿
Please make a wish
很可怕 它会说话
It’s creepy! That thing talks!
可怕? 它太棒了 我很希望在我成长时 就能有它了
Creepy? These things are great! I wish I had one when I was growing up.
就像它说的 快许个愿
Make a wish, like he said.
我希望没作过这噩梦
I wish I wasn’t in this nightmare.
很有格调的愿望 很好
A very classy wish.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
非常好吧
Very good.
一起吹熄蜡烛好吗?
Want to help me put out this forest fire?
没问题
Sure.
我数三声 一
On the count of three. One

Two

Three
熄灭了
They’re out.
你淹死我了
You drowned me!
别担心
Don’t worry.
保利 我替你弄干净
I’ll clean it up for you, Paulie.
洛奇
Rocky.
给你发觉了
Yeah, you noticed.
你捧着那蛋糕做什么?
What are you doing with that cake?
派对还未完的
The party ain’t over yet.
还要继续庆祝
Still got to celebrate.
这一晚很特别
It’s a special night.
对 是星期三
Yeah, it’s Wednesday.
的确是星期三
It’s definitely Wednesday.
但你别忘记
but in case you forgot.
我们结婚已经九年了
it’s almost been nine years since you married me.
这是送给你的
so here’s your prize.
但下星期才是我们的周年纪念
But our anniversary’s a week away.
没错 但为何要等?
That’s true. But why wait?
-它很粗糙? -不是
-Has it been that rough? -No.
是非常好 真的
It’s been excellent.
快打开你的礼物 快
Open your prize. Go on.
好的
All right.
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
-很美 -那就好了
-It’s beautiful. -All right.
我不知 不知有多担心
I was so nervous. I didn’t know.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
卖♥♥给我的那傢伙说
The guy I bought it from says.
虽然它看似蛇 但放心
even if it looks like a snake, don’t worry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!