Out of all the women in the whole world, he chose you.
他想你成为他独子的母亲
He arranged things ’cause he wanted you to be the mother of his only livin’ son.
他是最强的
His power is stronger than stronger.
他是永恒的 – 撒旦万岁
His might shall last longer than longer. – Hail, Satan!

No!
不可能的
It can’t be!
不 – 你去看他的双手
No! – Go look at his hands.
和双脚
And his feet.
我的天
Oh, God!
天主已经死了 – 撒旦回归
God is dead! – Hail, Satan!
撒旦回归
Satan lives! The year is One!
撒旦万岁 – 那一年来临了
Hail, Satan! – The year is One and God is done!
那一年来临了 – 阿德里万岁
The year is One! – Hail, Adrian!
罗斯玛丽 你帮我们好吗?当阿德里的母亲
Why don’t you help us out, Rosemary?
如果你不想 你不用加入我们
Be a real mother to Adrian. You don’t have to join if you don’t want to.
你只是当自己孩子的母亲
Just be a mother to your baby.
美妮和罗拉露丝太老了
Minnie and Laura-Louise are too old.
不该这样的
It’s not right.
你想想吧
Think about it, Rosemary.

Oh, God!
住口 否则我们会杀了你
Oh, shut up with your “Oh, Gods,” or we’ll kill ya, milk or no milk!
住口 罗斯玛丽是他的母亲
You shut up. Rosemary’s his mother…
你放尊重点
so you show some respect.
朋友 来看看孩子
Come, my friend. Come see him.
来看看孩子
Come see the child.
你想喝什么吗?- 可乐
What would you like to drink? – I should like a Coca-Cola.
他们答应我不会伤害你
They, uh, promised me you wouldn’t be hurt…
真的不会
and you haven’t been, really.
假设你生下孩子时他死去
I mean, supposing you had the baby and you lost it?
那不是一样吗?
Wouldn’t that be the same?
我们得到很多回报
And we’re getting so much in return, Ro.
盖伊 让我介绍史华波罗
Oh, Guy, let me introduce you to Argyron Stavropoulos.
你一定很自豪 这是母亲吗?
How proud you must be! Is this the mother?
为什么… – 喝这个
Why in the name… – Here, drink this. You’ll feel a little better.
里面有什么?坦尼斯根?
What’s in it? Tannis root?
只是普通红茶 喝吧
Nothin’s in it. Just plain, ordinary Lipton’s tea. You drink it.
走开 罗曼
Get away from here! Roman!
你摇得太快了
You’re rocking him too fast.
坐下 把她放回原处
Sit down! Get her out of here. Put her where she belongs.
你摇得太快了 所以他哭
You’re rocking him too fast. That’s why he’s crying.
别多管闲事 – 让罗斯玛丽摇他
Mind your own business! – Let Rosemary rock him.
去和其他人坐
Go on. Sit down with the others. Let Rosemary rock him.
她可能… – 去和其他人坐
Why, she’s liable to… – Sit down with the others, Laura-Louise.
摇他
Rock him.
你想我成为他的母亲?
You’re trying to get me to be his mother.
你不是他的母亲吗?
Aren’t you his mother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!