That looks interesting. What’s it for?
我们会邀请几个朋友来
We’re having some people over on Saturday.
你想玩乐一下吗?- 是的
Oh, you feel up to entertaining? – Yes, I do.
我很久没有见过这班老朋友
These are old friends I haven’t seen in a long time.
他们甚至不知道我怀孕
They don’t even know yet that I’m pregnant.
我可以帮你
I’ll give you a hand if you like. I can help you dish things out.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you, Minnie, but I can manage.
这是自助餐 我们会有酒保
It’s gonna be a buffet, and we’re getting a bartender, so…
我可以帮忙挂外套
Oh. I’ll help you take the coats.
真的不用了
Oh, no, really. You do too much for me as it is.
如果你改变主意 便通知我
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
喝饮料吧
Drink your drink, hon.
我现在不想喝
I’d rather not.
我稍后才喝
Not right this minute. I’ll drink it in a little while.
放得太久会失去营养 – 我会喝的
Well, it don’t do to let it stand. – No, I won’t wait too long.
你回去吧 我会拿杯子给你
You go on back, and I’ll bring the glass back to you later.
我会等 这样你不用走那么多路 – 你不会的
Oh, I’ll wait. I’ll save you the walk. – You’ll do no such thing.
我不习惯别人看着我煮食
It makes me very nervous when people watch me cook. Now scoot.
别放得太久 会失去维他命的
Don’t let it stand too long. It’s gonna lose its vitamins.
你这个神秘鬼
You dirty, stinkin’ secret-keeper!
恭喜你 – 恭喜你
Congratulations! – Congratulations!
谢谢 – 罗斯
Thank you. – Hey, Rosie?
什么事?- 鲍勃和利奥
Yeah? – Bob and Lee got stuck…
在另一个派对 但他们会过来
at another party, dear, but they’ll be over right away.
好 – 罗斯
Oh, fine. – Rosie, you’re so lucky.
这间房♥子很漂亮 – 我知道
It’s a fantastic house! – I know.
你瘦了很多
You look like a piece of chalk!
你叫他给你食物吃
You make him feed you, love.
阿德里马卡托以前住在这里 – 还有特伦特姊妹
Adrian Marcato lived here. – Yeah, and the Trench sisters too.
特伦特姊妹 – 她们吃小孩子
Trent sisters? – Trench. They ate little children.
他真的指她们吃小孩
He doesn’t just mean they ate them.
他真的指她们吃小孩
He means they ate them.
我令第一个健康来取悦她们
I make the first ones strong to get them happy.
然后我很穷 – 罗斯 你没事吧?
Then I go light and conserve, eh? – Rosie, do you feel okay?
你看来很疲倦
You look a little tired.
谢谢你的含蓄
Yeah, well, thanks for the understatement.
你喜欢希尔医生吗?他很棒吧?
How do you like C.C. Hill? Isn’t he a dream boy?
但我没有去见他 – 为什么?
But I… I’m not going to him. – You’re not?
我有另一个叫沙皮坦的医生
I’ve got another doctor named Sapirstein, an older man.
爸爸 恭喜你 – 谢谢
Oh, congratulations, Papa. – Thanks. Weren’t nothing to it.
我会拿那个进去
Ro, I’m gonna take that dip inside, all right?
好 你见到我的花吗?
Oh, yeah, please. See my flowers?
伊莉斯 你可以帮我吗?
Yeah. Elise, would you give me a hand with the…

Oh, yeah. Sure.
那个人仍然失明吗?
Hey, whatever happened to the other guy? Is he still blind?
唐劳保加?你知道他是谁吗
Donald Baumgart? You know who he is.
和乔比柏一起住的那个人- 他是那个人?
He’s the boy that Joe Piper lives with. – Oh, is he the one?
他在写一部舞台剧 – 他仍然失明吗?
Yeah, he’s writing a play. – Is he still blind?
是的 – 抱歉
Yeah. – Excuse me.
他在努力适应中
And he’s going through hell trying to make the adjustment.
他念出来 乔抄写 – 恭喜
He dictates and Joe writes. – Congratulations!
他很有勇气
Can you imagine the courage of this guy?
他只是失明了几个月
He’s just blind a few months, you know.
你有没有事?
Are you all right?
我没事 我只是抽筋了一会儿
Yeah, I’m fine. I just had a cramp for a minute.
让她哭吧
It’s all right. It’s good for her. Let her cry it out.
让她哭出来 没事的 坐下
It’s all right, darling. It’s all right. Sit down. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
让我进去 – 女孩子才能进来
Hey, let me in, will ya? – Sorry. Girls only.
我想见罗斯玛丽 – 她很忙
I want to talk to Rosemary. – You can’t. She’s busy.
我想洗这些… – 去浴室
I have to wash these… – Use the bathroom.
很痛 我很害怕婴儿会死
It hurts so much. I’m so afraid the baby’s gonna die.
痛楚什么时候开始?
When did the pain start?
11月
In, uh, November.
11月 – 什么?
November? – What?
你自11月就痛苦
You have been in pain since November…
他没有帮你?
and he’s not doing anything to help you?
他说很快会停止
He says it’s gonna stop.
你为何不去看另一个医生?- 他很好的
Why don’t you go to see another doctor? – No, he’s very good.
他在开放路
He was on Open End.
他好像一个虐待狂
Well, he sounds like a sadistic nut.
罗斯玛丽 痛楚
Rosemary, pain like that is a warning…
是一个警告
that something isn’t right.
去看希尔医生
Go see Dr. Hill.
去看任何医生 – 那个疯子
Go see anybody besides that… that… – That nut!
你不能继续这样受苦 – 我不会去堕胎
You can’t go on suffering like this. – I won’t have an abortion.
没有人叫你堕胎
Nobody’s telling you to have an abortion.
去看另一个医生
Just go to see another doctor, that’s all.
你现在就要行动
The thing to do now is move.
盖伊?- 什么事?
Guy? – Yeah?
我周一早上会去见希尔医生
I’m going to Dr. Hill Monday morning.
沙皮坦医生在说谎
Dr. Sapirstein is either lying, or he’s…
或他是疯的
I don’t know… out of his mind.
痛楚是一个警告 代表有问题
Pain like this is a warning something’s wrong.
罗斯玛丽 – 我不会喝美妮的饮料
Rosemary… – And I’m not drinking Minnie’s drink anymore.
我要像其他人一样吃维他命丸
I want vitamins in pills like everyone else.
我没有喝三天了 我把它倒掉
I haven’t drunk it for the last three days. I’ve thrown it away.
你什么?- 我自己制♥造♥饮料
You’ve what? – I’ve made my own drink.
是那些女人教你的吗?
Is that what those bitches were giving you in there?
那是她们的意见吗?
Is-Is that their hint for today?
她们是我的朋友
They’re my friends. Don’t call them bitches.
她们不应
They’re a bunch of not-very-bright bitches…
多管闲事
who ought to mind their own goddamn business!
她们叫我征询别人的意见
All they said was, get a second opinion.
罗斯 希尔医生是无名小卒
Rosemary, you got the best doctor in New York.
他是无名小卒
Do you know who Dr. Hill is? He’s a Charley Nobody. That’s who he is!
我厌倦了听沙皮坦医生有多棒
I’m tired of hearing how great Dr. Sapirstein is.
我们要付两个医生的钱 不行
Well, we’ll have to pay Sapirstein, we’ll have to pay Hill…
不是这个问题
It’s out of the question. Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
我不是要转医生 我只是去征询意见
No, I’m not changing. I just want to go to Dr. Hill and get a second opinion.
我不会让你这样做
I won’t let you do it, Ro.
这样
I mean, because it’s, uh…
对沙皮坦医生不公平
it’s not fair to Sapirstein.
不公平?
“Not fair to”…
你在说什么?对我又公平吗?
What are you talking about? What about what’s fair to me?
你想要别人的意见吗?
Look, if you want a second opinion…
你告诉沙皮坦
You tell Sapirstein…
让他介绍医生给你
and-and-and let him decide who gives it.
不 我要希尔医生 如果你不付钱 我会…
No! I want Dr. Hill! If you won’t pay, I’ll…
你至少要…
At least have that much courtesy to the top man in the field.
罗斯玛丽 什么事?
Rosemary? What is it?
停止了
It stopped.
什么事?
What?
痛楚停了
The pain stopped. Just like that.
停止了?- 停止了
“Stopped”? – Stopped.
你的饮料里有什么?
What was in that drink you made?
鸡蛋
Um, eggs…
牛奶 糖
milk, sug… sugar.
还有什么?
What else?
你的饮品里究竟有什么?
Rosemary, for chrissakes, what else was in that drink?
它活着
It’s alive!
它没事
Guy, it’s moving.
他还活着
It’s alive. It’s all right.
你来感受一下 – 我感觉到
Feel. Feel. – Oh, yeah. I felt it.
别害怕 它不会咬你 – 真的很棒
Don’t be scared. It won’t bite you. – Oh, it’s wonderful. It’s really…
我感觉到它在踢腿
I feel it kicking.
它活着
It’s alive! It’s moving!
我清理这些
I’ll, uh, clean up some of this mess.
小心墙壁
Watch the walls, now, fellas.
中间那里
Sort of in the center there.
谢谢你 拿去喝酒 – 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!