我想请你谈谈女人
I want you to talk about women.
柯朗先生?
Mr. Crown?
抱歉,你说什么?- 女人
I’m sorry. – Women.
你还没谈到女人
You’ve yet to talk about women.
女人给我很多乐趣
I enjoy women.
乐趣并不代表亲密关系
Enjoyment isn’t intimacy.
亲密关系并不代表乐趣
Intimacy isn’t necessarily enjoyment.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
你好像不太能相信别人?
Has it occurred to you that you have a problem with trust?
我完全相信我自己
I trust myself implicitly.
是的,可是别人能相信你吗?
Yes, but can other people trust you?
你是指社会大众吗?
You mean society at large?
我是指女人
I mean women, Mr. Crown.
是的,女人可以相信我
Yes, a woman could trust me.
很好
Good.
你要在什么特别的情况之下才能让女人相信你?
Under what extraordinary circumstances would you allow that to happen?
女人可以相信我
A woman could trust me…
只要她跟我没有利益冲突
as long as her interests didn’t run too contrary to my own.
那么社会大众…
On society at large…
跟你有冲突怎么办?
if its interests were to run counter to your own?
天罗地网
吉米,我要用走的办公室见
Jimmy, I think I’ll walk for a while. I’ll meet you at the office.
公事包让我拿?- 不用,我自己拿
You want me take the briefcase? – no, i’ll take it myself
哎哟!老天!
Whoa! Jesus Christ!
看看这痞子
Look at this jerk.
“罗马人的艺术”
早,柯朗先生
Morning, Mr. Crown.
早, 巴比- 你又来看稻草堆?
Bobby. – Back for your haystacks, huh?
别送出去巡回展览
Don’t ever let it go on tour.
我交代过了
Oh, I’ll lay down the law.
你真奇怪大家都去看莫奈的画
You’re an odd duck. Everybody else goes right for the Monet.
是挺不错的
It’s very nice.
不错而已?
Nice?
你知道它值多少钱吗?
Do you know what it’s worth?
我只喜欢我的稻草堆
I just like my haystacks.
快把车开走?快点,老兄,快,把车开走
Yo, you gonna move it? Come on, buddy. Let’s go. Move it.
老天
Jesus Christ.
开进来
Bring it on.
出了问题单子上说是石棺
Something’s screwed up. My list says some kind of sarcophagus.
你要我怎么办?这是一匹马
What do you want me to do? It’s a horse.
你要我载回去丢掉吗?
You want I should take it back and dump it?
不,把它卸下来吧
Just unload the damn thing.
老天,今天一定会很热
Boy, it’s gonna be hot today.
“柯朗控股公♥司♥”
早安,柯朗先生- 早安, 山姆
Good morning, Mr. Crown. – Good morning, Sam.
你不能让他们知道怎么回事懂我的意思吗?
You can’t let ’em know what’s going on. Know what I mean?
什么,这栋大楼是你的吗?- 对不起
What, do you own the building? – Excuse us, sir.
搞什么?怎么回事?
What the hell? What’s going on?
这栋大楼是他的
He does own the building.
早,柯朗先生- 早,大家早
Good morning, Mr. Crown.- morning,Good morning all
早,柯朗先生- 约翰,欢迎你回来
Good morning, Mr. Crown. – John, welcome back.
吉米,给我好消息早安,黛莉
Give me good numbers, Jimmy. Good morning, Daria.
早,柯朗先生你忘记带公事包,对吗?
Good morning, Mr. Crown. You forgot your briefcase, right?
昨晚我一定是忘在这儿
I must’ve left it here last night.
“古希腊马”
“古罗马石棺三世纪古铜”
项目不符合
We have a disparity here.
我看到了
I saw that.
不能留在这里
Well, we can’t leave it here.
先看问题出在哪儿
Let’s find out what the problem is.
“东库-西库”
那不是个石棺
That is not a sarcophagus.
今天是星期五- 什么意思?
It’s Friday. – What did he mean by that?
等到星期一麻烦就大了
I’d say come Monday there’s gonna be hell to pay.
棒呆了!
Deuce!
没想到我会看到这么一天
Times in this thing I never thought I’d see that.
托马斯·柯朗被逼到出♥售♥股权
Thomas Crown forced to sell something.
你现在觉得怎样?你不会觉得后悔吧?
So what do you think? You don’t have any regrets about the way you played this?
后悔通常都是浪费时间
Regret is usually a waste of time.
就在你们窃笑时你们知道要怎么跟董事会说
As is gloating. Have you figured out what you’re gonna say to your board…
你们出的价钱比别人多三千万?
when they learned that you paid me 30 million more than others were offering?
早安,各位
Good morning, gentlemen.
好了,从现在开始只能说英文
All right, English only from now on.
各位,仔细审核之后
Gentlemen, upon closer inspection…
你的提案没有原先说的好
your proposal is not as generous as you led us to believe.
没有提到主管的福利
There is no mention of executive compensation.
各位,我们了解你们一定反对这项併购案
Look, gentlemen, we understand your objection to the merger.
这不是併购!- 你们的股东同意了
It’s not a merger! – Your stockholders have spoken.
有人操控股价- 我们早就知道你们会反对
The stock price was manipulated. – We’ve anticipated your reluctance.
我们不当你的子公♥司♥- 我们律师准备好…
We won’t be a Crown subsidiary. – Our attorneys are prepared…
会与你们商议裁决
to go head-to-head with you at the SEC.
你差点让那小子吓得屁滚尿流
I thought that kid would bust a gut when you went into that thing about SEC.
那太好了!- 怎么样?
That was brilliant! – How’s it go?
那句话怎么说,识时务者…
It’s sad to see another tired man…
识时务者为俊杰见好就收
Lay down his hand and quit the holy game of poker.
就是这句话,丹尼他说得对
That’s the line, Danny. He’s right, you know.
第三代的公♥司♥,你以为还会有多少骨气剩下
Third generation company, you think they would have shown more grit.
别忘了十分钟后有场道格拉斯顿电♥话♥会议
Don’t forget about the Douglaston conference call in ten minutes.
跟斯加利说,达利雅,我要味噌汤- 马上来
Speak to Scully. Miso soup, Daria. – On its way.
快…快!
Go, go, go!
这被视为史上第一幅印象画
This painting is considered to be the first Impressionist work in history.
这是印象派的始祖
It started the Impressionist Movement.
影响随后的十几名知名画家
It influenced major artists who went on to found the first major school…
创立本世纪第一个重要画派
or style of the 20th century.
我这么说好了
Okay. Try this.
这幅画值一亿美元
It’s worth a hundred million bucks.
我们贿赂的政♥府♥官员又找麻烦
And the government guy we paid off to make the state deal is back.
他们反悔了两次,管他的
No, this is the second time they lied. Screw ’em.
丹尼尔,你吃了火鸡- UBS的施密特先生来电
Daniel, you had turkey. – Mr. Schmidt called from UBS.
说会议有个空缺- 电♥话♥会议十分钟后开始
Says there’s an opening for the board. – Douglaston conference call, 10 minutes.
小姑娘
Young lady…
不能乱摸
do not touch.
我这次饶过你快走吧
I’ll let you go this time. On your way.
“电动锁”
吉米,检查一下机房♥好吗?
Jimmy, would you take a look in the compressor room?
空调有点问题
There’s something wonky with the A.C.
不能通知工程部吗?- 我们得先去检查
Can’t we pass it on to Engineering? – The book says we check it first.
好吧
All right.
今年最热的一天
It would be one of the hottest days of the year.
你相信现在都已经十月了吗?
Can you believe it’s nearly October?
你怎么不把小孩带来?- 你开什么玩笑?
Why don’t you bring the kids? – Are you kidding?
你了解我前妻她可能会到法♥院♥告我虐待小孩
You know how she is. She’d probably run to court saying I was endangering them.
真的还是假的?
You’re not kiddin’?
她最会耍这种手段了
You wouldn’t believe the shit the woman deals out.
空调设备全都停摆
The whole air-conditioning plant’s crapped out.
怎么没通知维修部?
Why didn’t they call Maintenance?
明天见- 你找到公事包了
See you in the morning. – Found your briefcase, I see.
是啊- 晚安
Evidently. – Good night, sir.
很好,拿去
That’s good. Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们上面要跟你谈
They want to talk to you upstairs.
是我,还是值班警卫?他马上回来
Me, or the regular proctor? Because McKinley’ll be back in a couple seconds.
你得去见他们
I think you should talk to them.
不信的话,就打去问
Call them if you like.
行政部,你好?
Administration. Hello?
我是第八厅的杰夫
This is Jeff in wing eight.
你要找我吗?
I was just told you wanted to speak to me.
我这就上去
I’ll be right up.
我这就上去
I’ll just go up.
抱歉, 关门了请离开
Sorry. This exhibit is closing. I’ll have to ask you to leave.
展览厅关门了请从最近的门离开
This exhibit is now closed. Please use the nearest exit.
展览已经关闭了我们打烊了
This exhibit is now closed. We are closed for the evening.
请从后门离开
Please exit through the rear.
谢谢,这里请- 谢谢大家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!