Home 动作电影 交战规则(2000)

交战规则(2000)

0
交战规则(2000)

In the head.
谢谢 问完了
Thank you. No further questions.
你的部属正在歼灭那组美军
Were your men annihilating that platoon of marines?

Yes.
丘上校逼你下令撤军
Did Colonel Childers force you to call your men off?

Yes.
他目的是不是为了
Do you believe his actions were calculated to save…
拯救美军 – 是
the lives of American marines? – Yes.
换了是你
Would you have done the same thing Colonel Childers did…
你会不会那样做
if the situation had been reversed?
周上校 你会不会
Colonel Cao, would you have shot…
为了说服丘上校放过你的部属
a captive American radio operator in the head if you thought…
向美军通讯员头部开枪
it would persuade Colonel Childers to spare the lives of your own men?
我会
Yes.
问完了
No more questions.
现在退庭 明早九时继续
This court is in recess until tomorrow at 09:00.
届时 我们会聆听结案陈词
We are closing arguments?
将军 你好 – 幸会
General, good to see you. – Perry, good to see you too.
我的孙儿
I want you to meet my grandson.
将军 幸会
Hi. Nice to meet you, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
丘达士上校立下不少汗马功劳
Colonel Terry Childers is a decorated war hero,
是有声望的海军陆战队领袖
a trusted leader of American marines,
亲者痛仇者快的是
and I wish that was all there was to it.
八十三名也门平民枉死
Unfortunately, there are 83 dead Yemeni citizens,
其中很多是妇孺
many of them women and children.
贺上校辩称这群人是武装的
Colonel Hodges would have you believe that this crowd was armed.
他希望你们相信
He would also have you believe that there is a videotape…
有录影带为证
proving this to be true.
事实是 丘上校没有录影带
There is no tape exonerating Colonel Childers.
没有任何证据去洗脱罪名
There is no evidence exonerating Colonel Childers!
丘上校这个人能不能够杀戮手无寸铁的人
Is Colonel Childers a man capable of killing defenseless, unarmed people?
能不能够下令处决
Is he capable of ordering the execution…
无辜平民
of innocent men and women?
能不能够亲手♥枪♥毙战俘
Is he capable of executing P.O.W.s with his own hand?
不幸的是 我们证实了他能够
Unfortunately, we have shown that he is.
周上校亲眼看到
You have heard the sad testimony of Colonel Cao…
丘上校的野蛮行为
who witnessed Colonel Childers’ barbarism firsthand.
丘上校甚至亲口承认
You’ve even heard Colonel Childers’ own admission…
无论对方是谁 他都决意杀掉
that his desire was to “waste” them, regardless of who they were.
现在 把同袍定罪
Now, we are faced with the difficult prospect…
确令我们感到为难
of convicting one of our own.
但面对确凿证据
None of us wants to do this, but you’ve heard the facts,
我们没有其他选择
and it is unavoidable.
丘上校下令滥杀
Colonel Terry Childers ordered the senseless slaughter…
和平的示♥威♥人群
of a peaceful crowd!
作为海军陆战队成员
Now, as marines,
我们不能待己从宽 文过饰非
we do not get the luxury of covering up our mistakes.
有错就要承认
We must air them,
务求以后不会再错
there by ensuring that they never happen again.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是美国领土
That’s sovereign United States territory…
像俄亥俄州或马利兰州一样
as much as if it were in Ohio or Maryland.
丘上校并不是自愿去
Colonel Childers didn’t volunteer to go over there.
而是奉命去 因为他最适合去
He was ordered to go there because he was the best man for the job.
我们给他武器 要他冒险
We armed him. We trained him.
为了其他美国人可以脱险
We sent him over there to risk his life to save other Americans.
难道人家开火 他不可还击
And then ask him not to return fire?
使♥馆♥的弹痕有三百个以上
There are over 300 bullet holes in this building.
丘上校没有开火 他是在还击
Colonel Childers didn’t open fire. He returned fire.
他没有立即还击 他在等 等到三名部下饮弹
And he waited until after three of his marines were dead…
等到另一名重伤
and another lay mortally wounded.
等到自己受到猛击
He waited until he was personally under heavy fire.
等看见人群中有人开枪
He waited until he saw that crowd holding weapons.
那时他才下令还击
Only then did he order his men to return fire.
根据交战守则 持枪的平民
Under the rules of engagement, a civilian pointing a weapon…
已经不是平民
is no longer a civilian,
军人有权
and the use of deadly force is authorized…
自卫还击
in order to save lives.
那不是谋杀
It’s not murder.
那是战斗
It’s combat.
有人证物证
Colonel Childers is the only man alive…
可证示♥威♥人群有枪
who was in a position to see that crowd.
人是丘上校 物是使♥馆♥的摄影机
But the camera on the embassy roof had the same point of view.
控方要你们相信
The government would have you believe…
摄影机内没有影带
there’s no tape from that camera.
大家都知道 影带送了去国♥务♥院♥
I have shown you that that tape was delivered to the State Department.
难道影带会自动
Do you believe that tape got up and walked out…
从国♥务♥院♥出走
of the State Department on its own?
不交出录影带 国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
By not producing that tape, the national security advisor,
苏高先生漠视法律的公正
Mr. Sokal, has brought dishonor into this court.
没有影带 我没法证实人群先开枪
Without that tape, I cannot show you that the crowd fired first…
丘上校无辜
and that Colonel Childers is innocent.
不过 没有影带 控方也难确证
But without that tape, they cannot prove…
丘上校有罪
beyond a reasonable doubt that he’s guilty!
除了丘上校
Here’s my case.
我再提不出什么来 三十二年来他效忠美国
He’s all I’ve got. Thirty-two years of service,
是海军陆战队的一位英勇军人
thirty-two years of heroism as a United States Marine.
无论你们作出什么裁决
Regardless of what you decide here,
丘上校的戎马生涯已经完结
Colonel Childers’ career as a marine is over.
他永远不再有机会领兵
He will never again command men in combat.
全靠他 领事一家三口能够生存
The ambassador and his family are alive today because of him.
我明白领事的感觉
And I know how the ambassador feels,
因为丘上校也是我的救命恩人
because Colonel Childers saved my life too.
全靠他 我今日能够生存
I’m alive today because of him.
全靠他 我的儿子能够坐在这里
My son is sitting in this courtroom because of him.
我能够活著 而且有个儿子
I’m alive today, and I have a son,
全靠丘上校的英勇行为
because of the heroism of Colonel Childers.
全因为英雄丘上校 要他为国冒险
To ask this man to risk his life for his country,
要他望著部下死在自己怀里
to ask this man to watch his marines die in his arms…
称他的自卫为谋杀
and call it murder when he’s defending himself,
称他的还击为谋杀
call it murder for firing back when fired upon…
称他在枪林弹雨下
To call it murder for saving the lives of his countrymen…
拯救同胞为谋杀
under the most extreme of circumstances, that’s, uh…
各位海军陆战队的同袍 这样做等于牺牲他 出♥卖♥♥♥他
My fellow Marines, that’s hanging him out to dry.
比在战场上见他死而不救更差
It’s worse than leaving him woundedon a battlefield.
美国海军陆战队队员
That is something you do not do…
不应该那样做
if you are a United States Marine.
我祈求上苍你们不会那样做
And it is something that I pray to God you won’t do here either.
你认为怎样 – 辩护得好
What’d you think? – You’re pretty good.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
爸 犀利啊
Dad, you were awesome.
过奖了
Thanks, son.
我庆幸自己不是陪审员
I’m very glad that I don’t have to sit on that panel, son.
你令他们不好过
You made it awful tough on them.
15,000到25,000 – 失陪
15,000 to 25,000… – Excuse me.
我吩咐了不准骚扰
I said no interruptions.
对不起 苏先生 但很重要
I’m sorry, Mr. Sokal. It’s very important.
叫他进来
Send him in.
各位 午饭后继续好吗
Can we pick this up after lunch, gentlemen?
遵命
Absolutely.
关门
Close the door.
上校 什么事
What is it, Colonel?
无论法庭明天怎样判丘达士
No matter what happens to Terry Childers tomorrow,
我一日未找到录影带
I’m not going to leave thisjob until I find out…
一日不走 – 好
what happened to that tape. – Good.
你认为录影带会出现吗
Think it’ll ever turn up?
我认为不会
No.
我也认为不会
I don’t either.
那么 我们之间就无话可说了
Well, then there’s nothing more for us to talk about, is there?
你试过被陆战队队员缠过没有