That’s not fair.
说得通吗
It’s not right.
所以我今朝呕吐
It is what made me sick this morning.
当时人很多
It was a large crowd.
乱哄哄 很嘈吵
There was a lot of commotion. The noise was very unsettling.
但示♥威♥是和平的
But it was a peaceful crowd.
我正在寻求外交途径解决
That is, until Colonel Childers arrived and prevented me…
丘上校来到 就阻止我
from pursuing further avenues of diplomacy.
丘上校有没有逼你离开使♥馆♥
Did Colonel Childers force you to leave the embassy?
有 他冲进来 不由分说
Yes. He charged in.
把我们推推赶赶
He… started pushing us around.
他强行制止我执行职责
He physically restrained me from doing my job.
当时的态度是怎样
What was his state of mind at this time?
他怒气冲冲
He was in a fury.
对我和我家人都不尊重
He was disrespectful to me and my family.
睁眼说瞎话
Oh, that’s bullshit.
当时他杀气腾腾
It was almost, how should I say, a murderous rage.
他说过什么
Do you remember what he said?
我记得他说
I remember he said something like…
现在还讲外交 嘥气
diplomacy is bullshit at this point…
谁敢在美国头上动土
“and that “”nobody fucks with the American flag””.”
他说了这些 – 谢谢你 莫领事
Those were his words. – Thank you, Ambassador.
问完
No further questions.
你同不同意
Do you believe…
美国在外国的使♥馆♥
that an American embassy on foreign soil…
就是美国领土
is sovereign United States territory?
一般而言 同意
As a general principle, yes.
美国遇袭
Do you believe Americans have a right…
有权自卫 对不对
to defend that territory if it’s attacked?
假如真的遇袭
If it is, in fact, attacked.
那么 你认为丘上校
Would you have expected Colonel Childers to surrender…
应向袭击者投降抑或反抗
to the attacking crowd or to fight them?
都不应该
I would have expected neither.
应该让我劝喻示♥威♥者
The colonel should have let me address the crowd,
上校带兵撤离
then he could have withdrawn his marines.
撤离时 即使部下中枪
Would you have expected him to hold his fire as he withdrew,
也不应该还击 – 尽可能不还击
even if he were taking casualties? – To the extent possible.
于是你会命令
So your order would have been,
尽可能不还击
Hold your fire to the extent possible, Marines.
不可能就还击
And to the extent not possible, fire away.
莫领事
Ambassador.
这帧照片是证物C
This photograph is exhibit “C”.
上面是什么 – 保安摄影机
What is that? – It’s a security camera.
安装在使♥馆♥楼顶
Is it mounted on the roof of the embassy…
对正人群
and pointed down to where the crowd had gathered?
大概是 – 请答是或不是
I would suppose so. – Yes or no, please.

Yes.
一日拍摄24小时 – 大概是
Is it in operation 24 hours a day? – I suppose so.
是或不是 – 是
Yes or no? – Yes.
摄影机是不是连接著录影机
Do you suppose there is a taping system attached to this camera?
法官 – 上校
Your Honor. – Colonel.
是 – 录影带呢
Yes. – Where’s the tape?
据我所知 录影带假如
It is my understanding that if there were tapes,
没有损坏 送了去国♥务♥院♥
undamaged tapes, they’d have been sent to the State Department.
损坏
Undamaged tapes?
射杀事件后
Well, there was destruction and looting…
使♥馆♥被破坏抢劫
after the killing.
你撤离使♥馆♥ 记不记得带走国旗
As you withdrew, did you remember to take the American flag with you?
记不记得带走国旗
Did you remember to take the American flag, sir?
当然记得 – 现在国旗呢
Of course. – Where is that flag now?
我带了回国 交还国♥务♥院♥
I brought it home and returned it to the State Department.
国旗被子弹射得千疮百孔
It was shot to shreds, wasn’t it?
是 被狙击手
By the snipers, yes.
是吗
Yeah?
往右边
Right! Go right!
进球
Goal!
稍息 小朋友
At ease, son.
不知道谁是贾斯汀呢
Let me see. Which one of you people is named Justin?
让我猜猜 你是不是 – 不是
Let me take a guess. How about you? – No.
好 再猜猜 你
Then I’ll have to make another guess. I’ll take, uh… you.
你怎么知道 你是海军陆战队的人
How’d you know? Are you in the marines?
是啊 我是
Yes, sir, lam.
大家进屋去 厨房♥有三文治
Go on in the house, kids. There are sandwiches in the kitchen.
莫太太 抱歉到府上打扰
Mrs. Mourain, I’m sorry to bother you at home.
我是 – 我认得你 贺上校
I’m Colonel… -I know who you are, Colonel Hodges.
他是令郎 – 是的
Is that your boy? – Yes.
可以谈谈吗
Can I talk to you a few minutes?
我认为不适合
I don’t think that’s appropriate.
我不相信尊夫
I don’t believe your husband is telling the truth…
在庭上说的是真♥相♥
about what Colonel Childers did in Yemen.
小朋友 进屋去 台上有三文治
Kids, go on in the house. There are sandwiches on the table.
我们进去吧
Let’s go! Come on!
你应该向外子提出
You should take that up with my husband, shouldn’t you?
因为丘上校冒险 你现在
Colonel Childers risked his life so you could be here, ma’am,
可以望出窗外 看小朋友玩耍
watching these kids play out these windows.
你心安理得吗
Does that bother you?
我同情丘上校的遭遇
I feel terrible about what happened to Colonel Childers.
他有没有对你家人动粗
Can you tell me that he manhandled your family?
有没有阻挠尊夫执行职务
Or that he prevented your husband from doing his job?
有没有
Ma’am? Can you tell me that?
没有
No.
对于我来说 他行为得体
As far as I’m concerned, he behaved quite honorably.
你肯不肯出庭作证
Will you testify to that?
外子是好人 – 丘上校也是
My husband’s a good man. – So is Colonel Childers.
你要我把十年婚姻
I’ve been married for ten years.
毁诸一旦
You’re asking me to throw that away in an afternoon.
丘达士上校
Your husband and you and your son…
是你一家三口的救命恩人
owe your lives to Colonel Terry Childers.
对我来说 我的丈夫最重要
We all have our priorities, Colonel.
我可以传召你出庭
I can subpoena you, ma’am.
请你不要
Please don’t.
我说什么 陪审员大多相信
Don’t put me up there. I’m a very credible witness.
失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
你即使出庭 也不肯讲出真♥相♥
You won’t tell the truth if I put you on the stand?
我不知真♥相♥是什么
I don’t know what the truth is.
丘上校应付示♥威♥者的时候
Colonel Childers is on trial for what he did outside the embassy.
我不在场 你在吗
I wasn’t there. Were you?
李上尉 也门任务
Captain Lee, you were in command of the TRAP team…
你是丘上校的副指挥
and the second ranking officer under Colonel Childers in Yemen?
是 – 你当时在
Yes, sir. -And you were on the roof…
使♥馆♥屋顶 – 是
of the embassy, were you not? – Yes, I was.
贾思域队长中枪后
Colonel Childers ordered you to open fire…
丘上校随即命令你射击示♥威♥者
immediately after Sergeant Richard Krasevitch was shot.
是吗 – 是的
Is that correct? – Yes.
但示♥威♥者没有射击贾队长
But Sergeant Krasevitch was not shot by the demonstrators, was he?
反对 不可能知道
Objection. How could we know the exact firing position…
子弹从何射来
of the bullet that killed Sergeant Krasevitch?
反对有效 不要诱导证人
Sustained. Counsel refrain from leading the witness.
据你所知
Did you at any time…
示♥威♥人群有没有向你们开过枪
receive gunfire from within the demonstration itself?
上尉
Captain?
我记不起示♥威♥者有没有开枪
I can’t remember any fire from the demonstrators,
我记不起
to my knowledge that is, sir.
你们杀错人 是不是
You killed the wrong people, didn’t you?
本该向对面街的枪手开枪
You should’ve been firing at the snipers across the way.
对不对 – 我没法答覆
Isn’t that correct? – I can’t answer…
反对 揣测 – 反对有效
Objection. Calls for speculation. – Sustained.
示♥威♥人群没有致命武力
You shot at people who were demonstrating peacefully,
却遭你们射杀
who were not using deadly force.
法官 证据不足
Your Honor, that’s not in evidence here.
反对有效 少校 我不再警告你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!