There has been no violence prior to his arrival.
到达后 莫领事
Once there, Ambassador Mourain…
认为无必要撤离
does not feel the situation warrants evacuation.
丘达士漠视领事的意愿 – 对街的枪手
Childers ignores him. – There was sniper fire.
看到士兵 于是开枪
They draw fire from snipers across the street.
丘达士报复 射杀使♥馆♥前人群
Childers retaliates into an unarmed crowd in front of the embassy.
射的是手无寸铁的妇孺 射错人
A crowd of women and children. He shot the wrong people.
假如罪名成立 可以这样判决
All right, here’s what this means.
谋杀 当然可判死罪
Murder… Obviously, he could get up to the death penalty.
行为失当
Conduct unbecoming an officer.
最高刑罚是不名誉革除军籍
Max is dismissal with a dishonorable discharge,
没收军饷 囚禁一年
for feature of all pay and allowances and confinement for one year.
破坏和平呢 什么意思
What about breach of peace? What is that?
破坏和平是小罪
Breaching the peace is minor.
意思是 参与暴♥力♥或骚乱行动
That means participating in an act of violent or turbulent nature…
剥夺群众所应得的和平宁静
that deprives the community of the peace and tranquility it deserves.
等于平民的行为不检
It’s sort of the military equivalent of the civilian misdemeanor.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
就是他 婴儿屠夫
There he is! You goddamn baby killer!
婴儿屠夫
Baby killer!
令人作呕
You’re disgusting!
我不会回应任何问题 走开
I’m not answering any questions, all right? Get out of here. Go away.
你♥妈♥的♥婴儿屠夫
You fucking baby killer!
去死啦
Fuck you!
你有什么资格向军服吐痰
Who the fuck are you to spit on this uniform? Huh?
上校 你有没有玩过二十一点
You ever play blackjack, Colonel?
没有
Not really.
一点也不神秘 只是赢率
There are no intangibles. It’s all odds, sir.
掌握赢率 就赢其他闲家
You know them, you’ll beat the guy next to you.
知道打过什么牌 就赢庄家
You know what cards have been played, you’ll beat the house.
有时无论怎样 都赢不出
Sometimes you just can’t win no matter what you do.
我从电视上看见丘达士打人
I saw your man on television knockin’ some zit-faced kid around.
丘上校受到很大压力
You have to understand the kind of pressure Childers has been under.
一位优秀军人 不用客气
A man with that kind of service… No, no thanks.
领兵救人 出了错 只此而已
This was a rescue mission that went bad. Nothing more.
我们可以请求判处死刑
You’re aware, Colonel, we could ask for the death penalty.
你不是认真的
You’re not serious.
我很认真 事实上 有人建议过
Oh, I’m very serious. In fact, it’s been suggested.
假如也门人杀了八十三个美国人
What do you think would happen ifa Yemeni killed 83 Americans?
也门政♥府♥一日内会
He’d have a trial that would last for one day,
把他审讯斩首
and they’d take off his head.
坐 上校
Have a seat, Colonel.
请坐
Please.
我建议你们认罪
So here it is. You plead him out. Guilty.
任从法官发落
He throws himself at the mercy.
我们帮他减刑 – 怎样帮
We’ll help him out at sentencing. – How much help?
我不能保证什么
I’m not about to promise you anything, but I’d say…
估计判十至十五年监 七年后假释
in the neighborhood of ten to fifteen, out in seven.
少校
Major,
你知否一九六八年打越战的少尉
do you know what the life expectancy was for a second lieutenant…
在战场上 平均可以活多久
dropped into a combat zone in Vietnam in 1968?
我没空参加常识问答游戏
I don’t have time for 20 questions, sir.
那么 还谈什么二十一点赢率
Then what’s all this shit about the odds of winning at blackjack?
你有空 猜猜看
You got time. Take a guess.
我猜丘达士罪有应得 罪名成立
My guess is your man’s going down ’cause he deserves to go down.
我倒想问问你 越战西麓发生了什么事
I got a question for you, Colonel. What happened at Ca Lu?
西麓之战
The battle of Ca Lu, Vietnam.
你和丘达士都在场 发生了什么事
You were there with Childers. Something happened. What was it?
西麓 你毕斯在西麓屁滚尿流
Fuck you is what happened at Ca Lu, Biggs.
两个星期
Two weeks.
越战战场 少尉
Life expectancy of a second lieutenant…
平均活两个星期
in combat in Vietnam was two weeks.
我需要时间准备
Sir, I need more time to prepare this case.
我需要去也门
I need your permission to go to Yemen…
这里资料齐全 我们做了调查
It’s all here, Hodge. We did an exhaustive Article 32 investigation.
现场是也门 离这里三千哩
This thing happened 3,000 miles away. I need more time.
上校 资料全在这里
Colonel, it’s all here.
从也门送来 短时间内开庭
We had it brought from Yemen, and it’s not unusual to convene…
不足为奇
a court-martial on short notice.
调查可能不彻底 可能遗漏证据
There could be witnesses, something the investigators overlooked, sir.
难道丘上校无权搜集充份支持
Don’t you think Colonel Childers is entitled all consideration?
你去也门也好 去中国也好
Colonel Hodges, I don’t care ifyougo to China.
总之我奉命两周后
We have our marching orders, and this court-martial…
星期一九点开庭
will convene at 0900 a week Monday.
明白 – 明白
Now, is that clear? – Yes, sir.
一 二
One! Two!
联络到中士了 – 他不在基地
…contact the sergeant? – He’s off-base, sir.
泰瑞
Terry?
泰瑞
Terry?
丘达士
Childers?

Oh, shit.
不要紧
It’s okay.
不要紧
It’s okay.
我不是 – 不 我知道
I wasn’t… – No, no. I know.
不要紧 我明白 相信我
It’s okay. It’s all right. I know. Believe me, I know.
把枪留在屋里 可以吧
Can I leave you alone with that thing in the house?
我没有打算自杀
Yeah. I ain’t goin’ six on you, Hodge.
我要去也门
I’m goin’ to Yemen.
有必要的话 我会送你入院
If I have to stick your ass in a hospital till I get back,
说到做到 – 没必要
that is what I will do. – You don’t have to do that.
你保证
Got your word on that?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
革我军职 不如干脆把我枪毙
They take my uniform away, they may as well shoot me.
你必定熬得过去
You can live with it, bud. Believe me.
他们不会枪毙你 并且开出条件
I’m not gonna shit you. They offered us a deal.
认罪 判十至十五年 坐七年
You plead guilty, it’s ten to fifteen. You’re out in seven.
你认为怎样 – 他们存心钉死你
What do you think? – I think they’re out to crucify you.
原因很多 我建议你接受条件算了
For a whole lot of reasons, I say we take it and call it a day.
我执行他们的命令
I did what they asked me to do, Hodge.
我死了部下
I lost marines over there.
假如今次我有罪
If I’m guilty of this,
那么 三十年来我在战场上所作所为 都有罪
I’m guilty of everything I’ve done in combat for the last 30 years.
我不知道
I don’t know.
贺捷上校 我是夏士定上尉
Colonel Hodges? Captain Hustings.
为了避免冷枪 怒我不敬礼
I’m not in uniform and I’m not saluting because of the snipers.
但我内心在敬礼
Please know that I’m saluting on the inside.
我们为你准备了防弹衣
I’ve got some Kevlar back there with your name on it.
我们目前并不很受欢迎
We’re not the most popular team in town right now, sir.
夏士定 你是不是一向乞人僧
Hustings, are you a wiseass?
我妈妈认为我口贱之故
My mother prefers to think of me as glib, sir.
好吧 你收起把贱口 专心驾驶
Very well then. You will most glibly belay all bullshit and drive on.
遵命 上校
Roger that, sir.
我已经替你安排了些目击证人
I’ve lined up some people who were at the scene, as you requested, sir.
明天可以开始见他们 – 很好
We can start tomorrow. – Good.
我们到了 – 到了七点来接我
All right. Here we are. – Oh. 07:00.
遵命 上校
Roger that, sir.
旧使♥馆♥建成已经有500年了
The old embassy was a fifth century palace.
吃了不少子弹
Got pretty shot up.
我们的新使♥馆♥位于市外
We’re moving the newone to a bunker outside the city…
是个围了一哩长有刺铁网的碉堡
behind about a mile of barbed wire, sir.
要我陪你吗 上校 – 不用了
You want me to come with you, sir? – Negative.
驶车到酒店等我
Stay with the vehicle. Meet me at the hotel.
是的
Yes, sir.
美军向市民开枪
Armed American marines, they were shooting at his people.
市民只是自卫
They were just trying to defend themselves.
他说美军先开枪
Is he saying the marines shot first?
为何当天会调走
Why were your police officers ordered to abandon the embassy…
使♥馆♥的警♥察♥
on the day of the riot?
示♥威♥是和平的 不需要警♥察♥
It was a peaceful demonstration. There was no reason to stay.
杀人之后 人群里有否武器
After the killing, were any weapons found in the crowd?
他们搜索过 没发现武器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!