Oh!

Ow!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
我死了吗
Am I dead?
你没有死
You’re not dead.
你只是被绑♥架♥了
You’ve been taken against your will.
是科比吗 你是谁
Kobe? Who is that?
菲尔教授 到底怎么了
Dr. Phil? What the hell’s going on?
我不知道 我正在参加一个有关被遗弃孩子的表演
I don’t know. I was doing a show on teens with abandonment issues…
忽然间 我就在这儿了
and suddenly, I woke up here.
天哪 那些孩子一定会气疯了
Man, those kids are gonna be pissed.
你们好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
你们也许不认识我 但我认识你们
You don’t know me, but I know you.
你们都是靠玩游戏挣钱的
You both play games with other people for a living…
但是今天 你们要为你们自己的生命玩一个游戏
but, today, you play a game for your lives.
你们正在吸入一种致命的毒气
Right now, you are both breathing in a deadly nerve gas.
你们有120秒的时间找到解药
You have 1 20 seconds to reach the antidote…
否则你们就完了
or you die.
天哪 我们一定要想办法出去
Oh, my God! We better get out of here!
让我们的游戏开始吧
Let the game begin.
看那儿
There!
用什么东西去砸那根铁柱子
Hit the metal arm with something.
用那个
There.
妈的
Damn it!
对不起
Sorry.
沙科尔 我不是对你发火
Shaquille, I’m not angry at you…
但还有一分钟我们就要见阎王了
but we are one minute away from death.
忘掉你的恐惧
Just shut out the “No” voice.
你会成功的
Own your success.

Oh!
快他妈的投中
Just make the damn basket!
你在干什么啊
What the hell was that for?
你伤了我的自尊
You hurt my feelings.
你的自尊 让他们都见鬼去吧
Your feelings? To hell with your feelings!
每个人都有自尊
Everybody with their feelings!
“我发胖了””我孩子很不懂事””帮帮我吧”
“I’m obese.” “My kid’s a brat.” “Help me. Help me.”
让他们都滚蛋吧
Just shut up!
为什么我谁也帮不了
Why can’t I fix anyone?
我实在是太笨太没用了 妈妈说得对 妈妈说得对
I’m so dumb and worthless! Mama was right! Mama was right!
嘿 嘿 别这样 你是个好医生
Hey, hey! Pull yourself together. You’re a brilliant doctor.

Not exactly.
-什么 -我只会跟人说”要现实”
– What? – I-I just tell people to “get real.”
我根本不是一个心理学家
I’m not even a psychologist.
我 是一个电工
I’m… an electrician.
我对不起你了 沙科 我对不起你
I failed you, Shaq. I failed you.
-太好了 -好
– Booyah! – Yes!
还有30秒钟
30 seconds left!
这没用的
This will never work.
当然 他要我们割自己的腿
Of course- he wants us to cut through our feet.
你先来
You go first.
开玩笑吧
Bullshit.
是真的
Yeah.
看来你不够有勇气
You’re probably not man enough.
我想你妈妈说得没错
I guess your mama was right.

Never!
谁说我是胆小鬼 妈妈
Who’s the coward now, Mama?
轻而易举
Candy from a baby.
-天哪 -我成功啦 我们得救啦
– Oh, my God! – I did it. We’re saved.
-怎么了 -锯错脚了
– What’s wrong? – Wrong foot.
奶奶的
Motherfu-
在21世纪初
No one believed
没有人相信
in the early years of the 21 st century
我们的世界
that our world was being watched…
正被别人像显微镜那样
the way a man with a microscope might scrutinixe the creatures
窥探着
in a drop of water.
但是在广阔的宇宙中
Yet across the gulf of space
一个邪恶的势力正跃跃欲试
a terrible evil prepared to unleash itself
准备要对毫无防备的人类发动总攻
upon an unsuspecting human race.
你起的真早 回床上来
You’re up early. Come back to bed.
来吧
Come on.
求你了
Please.
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
汤姆 哦
Tom! Oh!
我知道你想我 我也想你 天哪 你看起来气色不错
I know you missed me. Oh, I missed you too. God, you look great.
我想过来对你说声谢谢 帮我要来这次工作的机会
I wanted to come by to thank you for setting up that job interview for me.
现在不太适合
This isn’t a good time.
现在科迪走了 我想该找点事做
I just need something to keep me busy now that Cody’s out of the house.
他都11岁了
He just turned 1 1 .
我去年把他送去军校
I enrolled him in military school last year.
我想这会是一项好的历练的
It’s supposed to be a great program.
男孩子们 你知道的 他们总是这样突然长大
Boy, kids, you know, they just grow up so fast.
听说你又开始约会了
So I heard that you were dating again.
我想肯定是个聪明的女人
Knowing you, I bet she’s brainy.
“狂想家”
Quixotic.”
90分
90 points!
你知道吗 你为老人们的做的那些工作
Oh, you know, your work with the elderly
真的对我影响很大 汤姆
really inspired me, Tom.
我是说 他们总有那么多值得我们去学的
I mean, they have so much to teach us…
我们也有很多可以教他们的
and we have so much to teach them.
毕竟 他们其实跟我们一样
You know, ultimately, they… really are just like us…
只是 老了些
only… older.
不管怎样 我希望新的工作
Anyway, I’m hoping that a new career will help
能够帮我忘记那些不愉快的东西
keep my mind off of… bad memories.
我想你也一样 他是那种让人一生难忘的人
I’m sure you have memories, too. He’s the kind of person you never forget.
有时候我会突然在深夜惊醒
Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night
回想他在哪里 然后我就明白了
wondering where he is, and then I remember.
我想你也在想他 但我想最受打击的人还是我
I know you miss him, too, but it’s really been hardest on me.
我知道我说得有点多了 但有时如果不能把情绪抒发出来的话
I’m rattling on, but if you don’t vent your emotions…
他们只会越积越深 然后爆发
they just well up inside of you and burst out.
你越努力 事情就越糟
The harder you try, the harder it all gets…
直到你不能承受为止
till you just can’t shake it off anymore.

Oh!
就像你带着个沉重的包袱
Like you’re carrying around this enormous burden.
有时候问题会越来越严重
Sometimes your problems get so big.
-然后你怎么办呢 -天哪
– And then what do you say to yourself? -Jesus!
没错 你可以求诉于宗教 家庭 朋友
Yes, you can turn to religion or family and friends…
但是到头来 你还是在那团迷雾中
but in the end, you’re still in agony.
也许正因为这样我想成为一个护士
Maybe that’s why I want to become a nurse.
我只是 总是那么能了解其他人的烦恼
I’m just- I’m so in tune with everyone’s emotions.
我想我总是有
I guess I’ve always had a knack for being-
哦 天哪
Oh, my’God
赖安 回去吧 你已经连着工作了16个钟头
Ryan, go home. You’ve been working 1 6 straight hours.
我要很需要那加班费
Come on, I need the overtime.
别担心 好吗
Don’t worry. Okay?
我清醒得
I’m wide-
赖安 你在干什么
Ryan! What are you doing?
那些是金条
That was gold bullion-
不 那些猴子
No, not the monkeys!
他们跑了
They’re loose!
妈的 汤姆 刚才发生了什么
Damn it, Tom! What the hell happened back there?
埃德 谁都有可能这样
Aw, come on, Ed. That could’ve happened to anyone.
是吗 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
Oh, yeah? You know what your problem is?
每次事态严重的时候 你就放弃了
As soon as the going gets tough, you give up.
没错 我不干了
You’re right. I quit.
你不明白我说什么 对吧
Ah, you don’t get it, do you?
如果你能明白那些东西 你会是最好的
You could be the best, if only you’d see things through.
-我不想听了 -不要这样
– I don’t know. – Give me a break.
我该说什么呢 埃德 我想我也许还是不适合吧
What can I tell you, Ed? I guess I’m no good.
我想我没有那个能力
Maybe I just don’t have what it takes.
你在说什么 你不是搞定了那个H-500吗
What are you talking about? You secured that tricky H-500 unit, didn’t you?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章费城故事(1993)
下一篇文章怪尸案
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!