You’d like a pair like that. – What for?
我是出了名的美♥腿♥小姐
I’m known for my legs.
腿漂亮的话 要亮出来
If you got it, flaunt it.
你要出去吗? – 当然不是
Are you going out? – ‘Course I ain’t.
谁? – 不知道
Who’s that? – I don’t know.
让敲门的进来吧
If it’s what’s-her-name you could ask her to come in.
还不知道谁敲门
I don’t even know who it is yet.
有何贵干?
What are you doing here?
来见你
Just come to see you.
别进来 我妈在家
Well, you can’t come in, my mum’s here.
谁? – 我要出去
Who is it? – I’m going out.
你好
Hello.
甜心 没事吧? – 进去吧你
You all right, sweetheart? – Would you get inside?
还是老样子
Nothing’s changed much.
对 – 你妈没有照顾你吗?
No. – Ain’t your mum been round looking after you?
周日教堂弥撒后她会过来
She came round Sunday after mass.
很快又会吵架了
Didn’t take you long to mess it up again.
不过她最近都不怎么管我了
She’s laying off me a bit now, though.
长这么大 也应该了 – 对
I should think so too at your age. – Yeah.
我妈该学学你妈
She should have a word with my mum.
不过她是想念你的
I’ll bet she misses you, though.
没人管其实更好
Fucking do without it altogether, I tell you.
对 我懂你意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我们都该独♥立♥了
You and me, mate, we’re better off without them.
上次对不起
Look, I’m sorry about, you know?
是你不对
So you should be.
波尔 别对我太认真
Don’t get all serious on me, Paul.
我没有 – 傻瓜 你就是这样
No, no, I ain’t. – Yes, you are, you fool.
我只是想念你
Just missed you.
有多想?
How much?
非常想 – 就这样?
Just a lot? – No…

Yeah.
我也有点想你
Well, I might’ve missed you a bit.
我最近都是一个人
No. I’ve been going outta me head.
我也是
Same as that.
事先声明 今晚我不留下 不是每次都过夜
Just so’s you know, I ain’t staying the night, not every time I come round.
上次我叫你住手 是真的想你住手
And I weren’t in a strop before. I was just speakin’ my mind,all right?
吻我
Now give us a snog.
“人口办事处”
“196♥4♥到1973出生”
下午好 有什么事? – 你好
Hello. Good afternoon. – Hello.
好办 要邮寄还是自取?
Thank you very much indeed. Right, that’s fine.
自取吧 – 自取 谢谢
Is that a post or collect? – Collect, please.
小姐 盛惠6镑
Thanks very much. That’s £6, please, madam.
好的
£6, okay.
我看见她了 – 是吗?
I saw her, you know.- Did ya?

Yeah.
那是早上8点,她在哈勒斯登买♥♥她的山药和香蕉
8:00 in the morning, she’s down Harlesden buying her yam and banana…
她问:“蒂安娜 有男朋友没?”
And she’s like, “You got a boyfriend yet, Dionne?”
有参加葬礼的人
Nearly everyone who went to the funeral
都觉得会看到她显灵 收到她报梦
reckoned they’d seen her and she’d given them some kinda sign.
“你妈去世前两年 我看到她了”
“Me see you mother two days before she dead.
“她抓着我 直视着我 好像知道什么了”
“And she hold onto me hand and look in me eye, as if she did know.”
如果知道什么 能告诉我们那多好
I mean, if she knew, I wish she’d told us.
你心情好点了吧
You’re getting better, though.
今天天气不错
It’s a nice day.
是的
Yeah.
好像承受不了
I dunno, my head can’t contain it all.
还需要时间
It’s too soon.
悲伤是不讲道理的
There’s nothing rational about grief.
也可能是为自己而感到伤悲
Maybe you’re crying for yourself.
最近有出去玩吗?
You been out much?
我做不到
No, I can’t.
有时候自己很脆弱
Some days I’m completely vulnerable.
对什么都特别敏感
I can feel everything.
有时候又很麻木
Other days I’m numb.
如果要我陪你出去玩 – 不了
Well d’you want to come out with me? – No.
还有事情要料理 – 什么?
I got stuff to sort out. – What?
人生
Life.
有什么需要帮忙的
Look, if there’s anything I can do
不了 谢谢
No, thanks,
我没事
I’ll be all right.
有伯纳德的消息吗? – 没有
Have you heard from Bernard? – No.
有!他寄来了吊唁信
Yes.He sent a sympathy card.
这只是出于礼貌
Which I thought was a very nice thing to do.
我♥干♥坏事了
I did something really bad.
别在我面前忏悔了
Oh, no, I don’t think I can deal with no confession.
洗涤我的心灵
Cleanse my soul.
我♥干♥那个了 – 干吧
I did the do. – Do it.Did the deed.
我跟一个陌生人做♥爱♥了 – 干吧
Did it. – With a complete stranger.
不是吧!谁? – 不知道
No, who? – Dunno.
他人怎样? – 不知道
Well, what’d he look like? – Dunno.
从事广♥告♥业的 – 天哪!
He was in advertising. – Oh, Lord!
有戴套吧? – 有
Did you use a condom? – Yes.
戴了两个? – 对
Did you use two? – Yes.
两个一起戴? – 戴完一个再一个
One on top of the other? – One after the other.
天哪!
Oh, God!
对我很失望吧? – 没有
Do you despair of me?No.
有吧? – 没有
Yes, you do. – I don’t.
你过得开心吗? – 开心
Did you have a good time? – Yeah.
那就行了 – 对
That’s all that matters then, innit? – Yeah.
我很喜欢妈妈 只是不认识她
I liked my mum as a person, but I didn’t know her.
真希望能了解她
I wish I’d known her.
她很疼你 – 对 但问题不在这
She loved you.Yeah, I know, but that’s not in debate, is it?
我妈妈很讨厌我
My mum, she resents me.
但她有抚养你
She kept you.
给你衣食住行
She fed you, and she clothed you.
没有抛弃你
She didn’t give you away.
她大可以抛弃你 – 是就好了
She could’ve. – I wish she had.
才不
No, you don’t.
关键是她们都偷偷摸摸的
The thing is they’re so secretive.
家丑不可外扬
It’s that “back home” thing, you know.
“出去 大人在说话”
Come out, big people are talking.
就是那种心理
That sort of vibe.
所以从小到大我们学会不去寻根问底
So, you don’t pursue things because you’re brought up not to.
就让他们这样好了
I just let ’em get on with it.
我们只是独自胡思乱想
All I seem to do is think about things
当初有开口问她就好了
I wish I could’ve asked her.
例如呢?
Like what?
说不清楚
I dunno.
有些事情想知道
There’s stuff I wish I knew.
有些事情不想知道 – 对
There’s stuff I wish I didn’t know. – No.
如果早知道大限将至 那好办
If you knew you had a limited amount of time, you’d sort it out.
我会开口问清楚
You’d ask your mum questions
即使她不高兴
regardless of whether she got vexed.
例如她跟你老爸的纠结
Like, I don’t know. What happened between her and your dad, for example.
不 她对我不闻不问
No.She hasn’t made no effort for me
我♥干♥嘛要过问她的事?
so why should I be interested in her?
而且别忘了我老爸
And where’s my dad, anyway?
我不想知道他的风流抡事
I don’t want to hear her and Norbert having it off.
也不想她知道我跟谁鬼混了
I don’t want her to know who I’m having it off with.
不想她知道我喝酒
And I don’t want her to see me drunk.
不想她知道我任何事情
I don’t want her to know nothing about me.
可能你是怕在她身上
Maybe that’s because you’re frightened that
看到了20年后的自己
when you look at her you can see yourself in 20 years’ time.
拜托 – 父母是自己选择的
Please.We choose our parents.
何解?
How do you mean?
这辈子选择能教会自己东西的父母
We choose the parents in this life,that can teach us something.
转世投胎后就能解决问题
So, that when we go into the next life we get it right.
咻!
huh
只是有时候事与愿违
‘Course, sometimes it don’t work, does it?
我要出去一下