这是主人房♥
And this is the master bedroom.
哇!就像是新婚套房♥
Cor, it’s more like the bridal suite.
真漂亮 – 我喜欢有四根帷柱的床
It’s beautiful.I have always wanted a four-poster.
想像莫里斯睡在上面 – 这是特大号♥的
I can see Maurice thrashing about in there. – It is a king-size.
像是童话里的东西
Ooh, it’s like something out of a fairy tale.
应该很贵吧? – 不便宜
Bet this cost a bob or two. – Well, it certainly wasn’t cheap.
这是另一间厕所
And here’s another lavatory!
这厕所是我用的 跟睡房♥连着
Oh, that bathroom’s mine, the en suite.
每人一个厕所真不错 简 你说呢?
You got the one each, have you? That’s nice, ain’t it, Jane?
像是酒店 – 我们不想抢厕所用
It’s like a hotel. – You don’t want to be tripping over each other.
蒙妮卡 夫复何求?
Oh, you’ve got everything, Monica.
你们那个朋友呢? – 他不是在我身边吗?
So, where’s this friend, then? – He’s here, ain’t he?
不 你♥妈♥的♥朋友? – 你说什么?
No. Your mum’s. – What you talking about?
你妈打到店子里 说带工厂里一个朋友来
She rang me at the shop, and asked me if she could bring a friend from work.
我还是头一回听说 – 是吗?
It’s the first I’ve heard of it.- Is it?
对 – 她没提到过?
Yeah.- What, she’s never mentioned it? – No.
没有 – 奇怪
No. – Peculiar.
可能是她最近的男朋友
That must be who she’s been going out with.
真是出人意表
She’s a dark horse, isn’t she?
你好 – 打扰了
Hello? – No, I’m sorry.
我是辛西娅的朋友
I’m a friend of Cynthia’s.
好的
Yes. Oh, yes, of course.
甜心 你好 – 你好
Hello, sweetheart! – Hello.
还以为你是 – 进来吧
I thought you were… – Come on in!
这是我朋友荷藤斯 – 你好
That’s me mate, Hortense. – Hi.
这是我弟弟的老婆 – 幸会
That’s me brother’s wife. – Oh, pleased to meet you.
我叫蒙妮卡 – 蒙妮卡 你好
Monica. – Hello, Monica.
进去后面见见我弟弟 – 好的
Yeah, well, come on out the back, meet me brother. – Okay.
我帮你拿外套 你叫? – 荷藤斯
Can I take your coat for you…em. – Hortense.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我弟弟莫里斯
This is me little brother, Maurice.
你好 幸会 – 你好
Hello, pleased to meet you, Maurice. – How do you do?
他还年轻力壮 这是荷藤斯
Ain’t that little, is he? That’s Hortense.
荷藤斯? – 对
Hortense? – Yeah, that’s right.
这是我女儿罗克珊 – 生日快乐!
And this is me daughter, Roxanne. – Oh, happy birthday.
不用送礼物了嘛 – 给你
Oh, you didn’t have to do that, sweetheart! – There you go.
没事 – 这是她未婚夫波尔
It’s okay.That’s Paul, her intended.
不是未婚夫啦 – 这位是
He ain’t me intended.- And this is…
简 – 莫里斯的助手
Jane. – Maurice’s assistant.
你好 – 幸会
Hi. Oh, you, too. – Very nice to meet you.
真不错 – 不是吗,亲爱的?- 那太贵了
Oh, that’s nice, ain’t it, sweet? – That’s expensive.
要喝点什么?
What would you like to drink,
红酒 白酒 葡萄酒? – 白酒吧
red, white, rosé?- White wine, please.
谢谢 真不错 – 不客气
Thanks, that’s really nice.- You are welcome
等下喝 – 不 别浪费
We’ll have it later. – No, don’t waste it!
等下切蛋糕时 我有准备酒水
I’ve got some for later to have with the cake.
你迷路了? – 是走错路了
We thought you’d got lost. – Well, I took a couple of wrong turns.
乘出租车来的? – 她自己有车
D’you come in a minicab, did you? – No, she’s got a car.
不错的礼物 谢谢 – 拿着
That’s really nice, that. Thanks.- It’s okay.
谁要加点? – 我要
Who wants a top-up?I’ll have one with you, Maurice.
我不要了 谢谢
Not for me, thanks. – You all right?
荷藤斯,你想要脆的吗?- 不,我很好,谢谢。
Would you like a crisp?Hortense- No, I’m fine, thanks.
荷藤斯 我今天第一次认识波尔呢
I only met Paul for the first time today, Hortense.
真的? – 他是个建筑工
Really? – He’s a scaffolder.
又一瓶倒下了 -对
Another one bites the dust. – Way!
很危险的工作 – 有时候是
That must be quite dangerous, Paul. – Yeah, well, it can be.
过来一下
Here, come, and lollop over here.
需要高空作业吗? – 有时候要
Do you have to go up really high? – Sometimes, yeah.
只有你和棚子 – 有掉下来过吗?
Just you and the elements, really. – Ever fallen off?
吃生菜色拉吗? – 不了 谢谢
Would you like a crudité? – Thank you, no.
等下再吃
I think I’ll wait till later. – Oh, well.
你跟我妈是同事? – 对
So you work with my mum, yeah? – Yeah.
都是车床工? – 不是
Not on the machines? – No.
波尔 明天过来吃饭吧 – 这个
Are you coming round tomorrow night, Paul?- Mum. – Well, it’s…
我们要出去 – 出去前过来喝一杯怎样?
We’re going out. – Well, you’ll come round beforehand, won’t you? Have a drink?
是她21岁生日 – 这没什么
It’s her 21 st. – It’s no big deal.
我还没给你礼物呢 – 烤鸡腿
Well, I ain’t give you your present yet. – Chicken drumsticks.
吃色拉吗? – 好的 谢谢
D’you want some salad, sweetheart? – Yes, please.
我去拿 – 你俩明晚有特别节目吗?
I’ll get you some.Are you doing something special…tomorrow night, you two?
没什么 像平时一样去酒吧 – 可以用手吗?
Oh. – No, down the pub as usual. – Oh, use fingers.
喜欢的话用脚也行
Use what you like. Use your feet if you want.
简 那里有刀叉 – 为时已晚了
You’ve got a knife and fork there, Jane. – It’s a bit late now.
你在工厂干嘛? – 莫里斯 烤得不错
What d’you do at the factory, then? – This looks really lovely, Maurice, thank you.
希望吃不死人 – 辛西娅 色拉在那边
I hope it doesn’t kill you. – There’s salad servers there, Cynthia.
你不是她上司吧? – 不是
You ain’t her boss, are you? – No.
拿着 波尔 你要色拉吗?
Here you are, sweetheart. – Thank you.- Do you want some salad, Paul?
不了 – 蔬菜有助发育
No, I’m all right, thanks. – It’s good for you, make you go.
他不想要!
He don’t want none.
简呢?要色拉吗?
What about Jane, does she want salad?
好的 不用太多
Yeah, ta very much.
罗克珊 你做什么的? – 打政♥府♥工
What do you do, then, Roxanne? – I work for the Council.
在市政厅? – 不 我是环卫工人
What, down the dole?- No. I’m a road sweeper. – Wow.
真的? – 谁要马铃薯?
Are ya? – Yeah.- Who’s for a potato?
碟子在她那 – 拿着
She’s got my plate.- Here y’are, sweetheart.
荷藤斯要吗? – 好的 我要一点
One for you, Hortense?- Yes, please. – Yeah, I’ll have some of that an’ all.
拜托 – 年轻女孩也可以做环卫工人
Thank you. – Please. – Yeah, you do get girl road sweepers, don’t ya?
碎肉饼加香肠 – 不错
Right. Burgers and bangers. – Nice one.
罗克珊 烤焦的那条是专门给你的
Here, that’s your one, Roxanne.That’s the one with your name on it, the burnt one,all right?
好了吧? – 波尔 你的马铃薯
Yeah.- Potato for you, Paul? – Please.
让让 – 好大一块
There’s a nice, big one.
你在这 – 这给你的
Here you are, darling. – One for you, pet. – Ta.
蒙妮卡 要点什么吗? – 我自己来行了 你坐下吧
Shall I do you, Monica? – I can see to myself, thanks, Cynthia.Why don’t you sit down?
莫里斯呢?谁来照顾这劳动者?
What about Maurice? Who’s lookin’ after the worker?
别管我 我有在偷吃 等下再过来
Don’t worry about me. I’ve been pickin’.I’ll eat in a minute. – Oops, sorry.
辛西娅 马铃薯放到你碟子里了 – 我要点色拉
Your potato’s on your plate there, Cynthia. – Think I’ll have some salad.
钳子拿回来 – 有奶油吗?
Can I have my tongs back, please? – Oh, sorry.- Got butter?
有 等等 – 顺便拿点芥末
Yes, just a minute. – I’ll have some mustard while you’re there, Monica.
罗克珊 你真像美国人 – 是的 谢谢
Oh, you like the American, don’t you, Roxanne? -Yeah, ta.
好的 我去要点色拉
All right. Just get some salad.
波尔 你要奶油吗? – 你还好吧?
Do you want some butter, Paul? – You all right, darlin’?
嗯 在等奶油 – 辛西娅 给你的
Yeah. Just waiting for the butter. – Please.There you go, Cynth.
莫里斯! – 用来堵着你的嘴
Oh, Maurice! – That’ll shut you up.
辛西娅 吃牛扒吗? – 好的 谢谢
Oh, you having a steak, are you, Cynthia? – Thanks.Yes, thank you, Monica.
吃牛扒胸口会长毛的
Oh, well, that’ll put hairs on your chest.
我的弟弟
要加芥末吗?还是加奶油?
Like some mustard, or would you prefer the French?
莫里斯 烤得不错 – 对
This looks lovely, Maurice.- Right.
朋友 给你半头牛
There you go, mate. – Half a cow for you.
你想要一些吗?哦,谢谢,亲爱的
Do you want some of that?Oh, thanks, darling.
真是庞然大物! – 真荒谬
Fuckin’ hell! Look at the size of that!- Oh, that’s ridiculous.
这够我们一起吃了 – 吃完可能满脸通红
There’s enough there for all of us. – Cheers.That’ll put some colour in your cheeks, Paul.
还有人要牛扒吗? – 你不吃吗?
Right. You’re sure no one else wants a steak?- Well, ain’t you having one?
不 他不吃 – 她不准我吃
No, he’s not, Cynthia. – Not allowed.
波尔 要芥末吗? – 不错
Would you like some mustard, Paul? – Oh, that’s lovely.
非要芥末不可吗?
Can’t get rid of it, can ya?
吃饭是真正的社交活动 – 是的
Oh, it’s a real communal thing, eating. – Yes.
这房♥子不错 – 我们都很喜欢
This is a lovely house. – Well, we like it.
可以领你参观一下 – 很好
I’ll show you round later, if you want. – Yeah. Thanks, that’d be nice.
对 很漂亮的房♥子
Yeah. It’s brilliant.
荷藤斯 你住在公♥寓♥吗? – 对
Do you live in a flat, then, Hortense? – Yeah.
她一个人住 房♥地抵押这些都办好了
Yeah, it’s her own. She’s got a mortgage and everything.
住在哪? – 基尔本区
Where abouts are you? – Kilburn.
那很笨哩 每天来回上班很远
That’s a bit of a schlepp, innit?The Old Kent Road, and back every day?
乘地铁就好了 – 她有开车
I just get on the Tube. – She drives!
我开车到地铁站
I drive to the station.
波尔 你有自己的住处吧? – 对
You’ve got a bedsit, ain’t you, Paul? – Yeah, that’s right.
真可惜 – 我也希望有自己的地方
Oh, that’s a shame. – Wish I had a place of me own.
你还住在家里吗? – 不可能的事
Do you still live at home, then? – No chance.
你们在同一个车床工作?
So, do you two work on the same machine?
不 管切割机的只有我一个
No. I’m the only one on slits.
罗克珊 工作时间可以自己选吗? – 不可能