Yes.Of 76 Quilter Street?
是的 什么事?
Yes. What is it you want, darling?
喂?
Hello?
要找罗克珊吗?她出去了
Did you want Roxanne?She’s gone out.
不是 – 她惹麻烦了?
No. – She ain’t in any trouble, is she?
没有 是关于伊丽莎白的事 – 伊丽莎白?谁?
No. It’s about Elizabeth. – Elizabeth. Elizabeth who?
伊丽莎白·帕里
Elizabeth Purley.
她去世了
But she’s dead.
她没有 – 她去了 我知道
No, she isn’t. – She is, darling,
我也知道
I should know.
她是我母亲 1961年去的
Look, sweetheart. She’s me mother.She went in 1961.
不 我是说小伊丽莎白·帕里
No, I mean baby Elizabeth Purley.
小伊丽莎白
Baby Eliz…
阁下是?
Who is this?
她生于1968年7月23日
She was born on the 23rd of July, 1968.
出生在 抱歉
At… Sorry about this…
对了
Yeah.
萨里区 萨顿格兰奇大道 韦尔斯
At the Haven, Wells Grange Avenue, Sutton, Surrey.
对不起 这可能是晴天霹雳
Look, I’m sorry I know this must be a shock to you.
亲爱的 你想干什么?
Listen, darling, what is it you want?
对不起 – 千万别来找我
I’m really sorry.You mustn’t come round here, sweetheart.
我不是想为难你 – 别过来
I didn’t want to upset you. – You mustn’t do that.
也别打电♥话♥过来
And you mustn’t phone, neither.
我只是想搞清楚
I just needed to know.
嗯 但你别过来这里
Yes, but you can’t come round here ’cause
没人知道你的存在
no-one knows about you, see?
是的 – 答应我别过来找我
Right. – Promise me you won’t come round. Promise me.
我有你地址 想的话早去找你了
Look…I’ve got your address. If I wanted to come round,I’d have done it already.
对不起 宝贝
I’m ever so sorry, sweetheart.
我有点激动
I’m a little bit upset.
答应我别过来找我 – 好的 我承诺
Promise me you won’t come round? – All right, I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以到别处见面吗?
Can I meet you somewhere?
亲爱的 不行
Oh, I shouldn’t think so, darling.
我有许多问题想问你
See, I’ve got lots of…I’ve got lots of questions I want to ask you.
我要挂了
Yeah, well I gotta go now.
求求你
Please…
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, anyway?
荷藤斯 – 荷藤斯?
Hortense. – Hortense?

Yeah.
荷藤斯什么? – 荷藤斯·康巴巴奇
Hortense what?Cumberbatch.
康巴巴奇?这么奇怪的名字
Clumberbunch?That’s a funny name, innit?
对 是很奇怪
Yeah, I suppose it is.
你有电♥话♥吗?
Are you on the phone?
对 想要我的号♥码吗?
Yeah do you want to take my number down?
不知道有没有笔
Oh, I don’t think I’ve got a pencil.
我等你
I’ll wait.
有了
I’ve got one.
是0171
It’s 0171…
219
219…
抱歉是6194840
Sorry, 619…4840.
好的 再见
Yeah, ta-ta.
喂?喂?
Hello?Hello?
你想见我吗?
Do you want to meet me or not, then?
喂 – 要不要见我?你决定
Oh, hello?Yes or no. It’s up to you.
我当然想见你
Well, yeah, of course, I want to meet you.
那
Well, then…
真的?
Are you sure about this?
若心里不踏实 – 在哪见面呢?
I mean, if you’re not sure…Where do you want to meet me?
你想在哪见面?
Well, where would you like to meet?
不知道 随便
I don’t know. Anywhere.
只是不能在这 – 当然了
Not here, though.No, of course not.
不如在霍尔波恩地铁站门口吧?
What about outside Holborn Tube Station?
霍尔波恩
Holborn.
何时?
When?
周六有空吗?
What are you doing this Saturday coming?
有空 我总是闲着
Nothing. I’m never bloody doing anything.
那星期六见 – 几点?
Saturday, then.What time?
7:30吧? – 7:30
7:30? – Half-past 7:00.
别打电♥话♥过来了 明白吗?
Now, listen, you mustn’t phone me here again.Do you understand me?
不然我不去见你
Otherwise, I won’t come and meet you.
好了 那星期六见
Now, I’ll see you on Saturday.
喂?
Hello?
还不知道你什么模样
Don’t even know what you look like.
喂 甜心 – 下午茶吃什么?
Hello, sweetheart. – What’s for tea?
请你吃牛扒 – 干嘛?
Got you a bit of steak. – What for?
那你吃什么? – 我煎蛋就好了
Little treat for ya. – Ain’t you having none?Oh, I’ll just fry myself an egg.
喝啤酒吗? – 家里哪有?
Do you want a beer?- We ain’t got none.
我买♥♥了些 – 是吗?
I got you some.Oh, did you?
你要出去? – 不 留在家
Are you going out? – No, I’m stayin’ in.
我决定这几天
I’m gonna have a few early nights.
早点睡觉
I’ve decided.
“地铁”
“霍尔波恩站”
打扰了 – 宝贝 怎么了
Excuse me.- Yeah, what is it, sweetheart?
你是辛西娅吗?
Are you Cynthia?
对 你怎么知道? – 你好 我是荷藤斯
Yeah, how’d you know? – Hello, I’m Hortense.
你说什么?
What you talking about?
荷藤斯·康巴巴奇 我们通过电♥话♥了
Hortense Cumberbatch. I spoke to you on the telephone.
是你? – 对
What? That was you? – Yeah.
不 不 甜心
Oh, no, no, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你是打错电♥话♥了
No, darling.You’ve been ringing the wrong person.
辛西娅·帕里 – 怎么知道我名字?
Cynthia Purley.- Where’d you get my name from, anyway?
在我的出生证明上
It’s on my birth certificate.
什么出生证明?
What are you talking about on your birth certificate?
不可能 – 上面有你的名字和地址
It can’t be.It’s got your name and your address on it.
这里
There.
亲爱的 那些办工人员准是搞错了
No, that’s all wrong, darling. They’ve made a mistake down the offices.
你到那里查清楚吧
You wanna get down there, get that sorted.
可能有人开你玩笑 – 不是的
That’s someone havin’ a joke. – I don’t think so.
让我瞧瞧
Let me have a look at that.
甜心 真抱歉
I’m ever so sorry, sweetheart.
你肯定大失所望了
It must be a bit of a disappointment for you.
你应该过目这些文件
Look, I really think you ought to see these documents.
什么来的?
Why, what is it?
我们不如坐下慢慢聊
Why don’t we… go somewhere and have… And sit down?
不了 我要走了
No, I think I’d better be going, darling.
你都来这里了 拜托
Here, look, you’ve come all this way. Please?
我们去喝杯茶吧
Let’s… Let’s go and have a cup of tea or something.
那边有地方
There’s places down there.
来吧
Come on.
希望你能找到母亲
I hope you find your mum, sweetheart.
你继续找吧
You keep lookin’. Go on.
不了 谢谢 我不抽烟
No, thanks. I don’t smoke.
也不该抽烟
Oh. Nor should ya.
我女儿是个烟枪
My daughter smokes like a chimney.
你有个女儿? – 对
You got a daughter? – Yeah.
我以前没来过这里
Ain’t never been in here before.
他们真不该让你失望 世界真不公平
They shouldn’t go raising your hopes like that. It ain’t fair.
这是你的签名吗?
Is this your signature?
真荒谬 我搞不懂
This is stupid. I don’t understand it.
我怎么会是你母亲呢?
I mean, I can’t be your mother, can I?
怎么不会? – 看看我
Why not?- Well, look at me. – What?
我这辈子没跟黑人交往过
Listen, I don’t mean nothing by it, darling,
也不是含沙射影什么
but I ain’t never been with a black man in my life. No disrespect, nor nothing.
不然我总会记得吧?
I’d have remembered, wouldn’t I?
天哪!
Oh, bloody hell.
黄天在上!
Oh, Jesus Christ almighty!
对不起 甜心
I’m sorry, sweetheart.
我真的无地自容
I’m so ashamed.
不用惭愧