There’s been some freak blizzard.
航♥班♥都取消了
The flights are canceled
公路也关闭了,甚至手♥机♥也没有信♥号♥♥
Roads are closed,even cell phones don’t work.
人们都要疯了
People are going insane.
各位,退后点!
Everyone,back off!
我想你处理不了这样的状况
I don’t think you can handle this.
我要回来了 用某种方法 我要设法回来了
I’m coming. Somehow,I’m coming.
你说我处理不了这样的状况是什麽意思?
What do you mean I can’t handle something like this?
噢,你认为我不负责任?
Oh,you think I’m irresponsible.
噢,告诉你,我是个非常负责任的人
Well,for your information,I’m a very responsible guy.
我要打电♥话♥给贝弗利并看看她能不能照顾詹姆斯
I’m going to call Beverly and see if she can take James.
噢,找她去做吧,这可能是个好主意
Well,go ahead and do that. That’s probably a good idea.
但如果你需要我,我随叫随到
But if you need me,I’m here.
我能和詹姆斯说话吗,拜託?
Can I talk to James,please?
好的,当然 等一等
Yeah,sure. Hold on.
听着 Listen
别告诉你妈妈这些事 这是我们男人间的事
Don’t tell her about this. It’s guy stuff.
不要提那次事故
Don’t mention the accident
而且不要说任何关于狗的事
And don’t say anything about the DOG.
嗨,妈妈 高登送给我一隻狗
Hi,Mom. Gordon got me a dog.
我知道,我离开前看到它了
I know,I saw him before I left.
牠叫斑点 我能留着牠吗?
His name is Spot. Can I keep him?
是的,你当然可以
Yeah,you sure can.
哇! 谢谢,妈妈!
Wow! Thanks,Mom!
我想知道,11号♥特工在那边是否一切都好?
I wonder,is Agent 11 all right up there?
我们从未分开过 我感觉我身体的一部分离开了我
We’ve never been apart. I feel like a part of me is missing.
我是卡萨维特
Cassavettes.
你什麽意思,牠从货车裡跳出来了?哪辆货车?
What do you mean,he jumped out of the van? Which van?
没问题 那不是我们的狗
No problem. That wasn’t our dog.
那只是个诱饵 让本地的捉狗队来处理吧!
That was a decoy. Let the local dogcatcher handle it.
查一下牠 Check on him.
莫道克,牠没事 那不是牠
Murdoch,he’s fine. It wasn’t him.
诺姆镇,联邦调查局分站
FBI substation,Nome.
丹佛斯 Danvers
我是泰戈尔
This is the Tiger.
你好,莫道克 你好吗?
Hi,Murdoch. How you doing?
别直呼我的真名,伙计 我不知道这条线路是否安全
Don’t use my real name,man. I don’t know if this line is secure.
抱歉 Sorry.
什麽事,迪格?
What’s up,Tigger?
是泰戈尔,而包裹送到了吗?
It’s Tiger,and has the package arrived?
牠在这裡,是的
He’s here,yeah.
你确定这是联邦调查局的狗吗?牠看起来不怎麽像
Are you sure this is an FBI dog? He doesn’t look like much.
听着,11号♥是美国历史上最顶尖的特工犬
Listen,11 is the top canine agent in America
而且很可能是全世界最顶尖的 牠是个杀手
And probably the world. He is a killer.
好吧! Okay.
噢,这并没有给你们留下深刻的印象? 好的
Oh,that didn’t impress you all? Okay.
是的! 看那个!
Yeah! Look at that!
什麽?What?
看到没有? 你们现在有麻烦了 我的兄弟就在那裡
See? You’re in trouble now. There comes my boy right there.
我的兄弟总是支持我
My boy’s always got my back.
站在那儿别动 等一等!
Hold on right there. Hold on!
班尼,发生什麽事了?仅仅是我的15分钟休息时间
Benny,what’s going down? Just on my 15 minute break.
但是我并没有退缩 他们把你叫出来了?
But I don’t back down. They calling you out?
你支持我吗?让我们给他们好看
You got my back? Let’s get disgruntled.
好的 这个我也会
Okay. I’ll give you that.
这个我也会 你还有什麽把戏?
I give you that. What else you got?
一点小玩意我称之为”乔治.杰斐逊”
Little something I call “The George Jefferson. ”
是的,就是这个!
Yeah,that’s it!
叫”维齐”!维齐!
Call Weezie! Weezie!
把邮件放到信箱裡!
Put the mail in the box!
ET,外星人
ET,the extrat errestrial.
让他打电♥话♥回家! 打电♥话♥回家
Make him phone home! Phone home.
让他打电♥话♥回家! 打电♥话♥回家!
Make him phone home! Phone home!
继续下去! 加把劲!
There you go! Break it down!
噢,抓住他们!转晕他们!
Oh,grab them! Get dizzy on them!
你可别转晕了,让他们晕!空中飞人戈登,宝贝!
Don’t get dizzy,make them dizzy! Air Gordon,baby!
你知道吗? 这就是我为何关掉俱乐部
You know what? This is how I shut the club down.
耶,你想来点这个吗?
Yeah,you want some of this?
你看见那隻狗脸上的表情了吗?
You see the expression on that dog’s face?
那可不是怒容,这更像是一个得意的笑
It wasn’t a scowl. It was more like a smirk.
好像它在得意地朝着我们笑
It was like he was smirking at us.
是啊,噢,我甚至不能相信自己在做这种事
Yeah,well,I can’t even believe that I’m doing this.
什麽?What?
给我好消息 噢,嘿,桑尼
Give me the good news. Oh,hey,Sonny.
听着,证人保护计划的那个女的
Listen,that skirt from the Witness Protection Program
她给了我们一些不好的消息
She gave us some bad information.
所以我们有点
So we kind of
跟错了狗
Followed the wrong dog.
不过别担心,因为我们把一切都弄清楚了
But don ‘t worry,because we got it all figured out.
我们知道她的错误出在哪 明早之前我们会搞定那隻狗的
We know where her mistake was. We’ll have the dog by the morning.
我认识你大半辈子了
I know you all my life.
我们在同一个街区长大
We grew up on the same block.
你妈妈还给我换过尿布
Your mother changed my diapers.
你姐姐嫁给了我的朋友
Your sister’s married to my goombah
而我会亲自把你头朝下塞进焚化炉
And I’ll personally shove you headfirst into an incinerator
并把你烧得精光
And burn you to a crisp
如果你搞砸这件事的话!
If you screw this up!
这个不错 你应该把这个和西红柿一起吃
This is good. You ought to have some of this with the tomato.
噢,天哪! 如果这件事洩露出去的话
Oh,boy. If this ever gets out .
嘿,你没有把这件事说给任何人听,是吧?
Hey,you didn’t say nothing to nobody,did you?
没有!No!
噢,我告诉了波利
Well,I told Paulie.
你告诉了波利?
You told Paulie?
他是个流言蜚语者
He’s a gossip.
我不得不告诉他我本该在亚特兰大做那件事的
I had to. I was supposed to do that thing in Atlanta.
他保证他会守口如瓶 是啊,没错
He promised he’ll keep his mouth shut. Yeah,right.
我们去狗收♥容♥所♥吧!
Let’s go to the dog pound.
大嘴巴!Big mouth!
没人会知道的
Nobody will know nothing.
来自新泽西诈骗的查理
Charlie the Clip from Jersey.
基诺,闭嘴!Gino Shut up!
来自布鲁克林的威尼.贝斯 艾迪.夏普
Vinny Bash from Brooklyn. Eddie Sharp.
喔,乔依 “匹匹” 艾斯!
Oh,Joey BB Eyes!
我不会把牠留在这裡的
I’m not leaving him here.
你不会想要隻狗的 相信我
You don’t want a dog. Trust me.
我要斑点 I want Spot.
这隻狗不是斑点,牠
This dog isn’t Spot,it
这隻狗牠身上连一块斑点都没有
This dog doesn’t even have one spot on him.
那有什麽关係,这只是个名字
Doesn’t matter. It’s just a name.
拜託,你不会想要隻狗的
Come on. You don’t want a dog.
狗很臭! Dogs stink!
你得喂牠们并带牠们出去散步以及清理牠们
You gotta feed and walk and clean them.
牠们到处撒尿 甚至在你的床上
They poop everywhere. Even in your bed.
詹姆斯,我是个邮递员 邮递员讨厌狗
James,I’m a mailman. Mailmen hate dogs.
我不会在屋裡养狗的 对不起
I won’t have a dog in my house. I’m sorry.
这永远不可能发生的
It’ll never happen.
那牠会怎麽样?
What will happen to him?
牠在做什麽?我不知道
What’s he doing? I don’t know.
这隻狗很怪 The dog’s weird.
你知道吗,狗狗?你让我有点毛骨悚然
You know what,dog? You’ re giving me the creeps.
牠怎麽了?
What’s wrong with him?
我知道了! I got it!
我们来玩接球游戏,好吗?
We’ll play catch,okay?
好的,去接住球
Okay,catch the ball.
让我们再试一次
Let’s try that again.
看着这个球 Watch the ball.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
你什麽毛病?你为什麽不玩?
What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you play?
不许玩耍 No play.
不许 No.
你听到了吗,11号♥特工?不许玩耍
Do you hear me,Agent 11? No.
不够格的特工才玩 我们不玩耍 不许玩耍
Bad agent. We don’t do that. No.
喂!Hello!
有人在家吗?
Is anybody home?
好的,看着 Okay,look
我来示范一下你应该做的事
I’m gonna do what you’ re supposed to do.
看看这个 我会先取下你的项圈
Check it out. I’ll take your collar
而我来当一隻狗
And I’m gonna be a dog.
事实上,我来当你
As a matter of fact,I’m gonna be you.
一隻大,蠢狗
A big,stupid dog.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!