Home 喜剧电影 缘分天注定(2001)

缘分天注定(2001)

0
缘分天注定(2001)

I think he’s gonna be okay. At least I hope so.
我想他不会有事 希望如此
Of course he’s gonna be okay, and you’re gonna be okay too.
他当然没事 你也会没事的
Yeah?
对了?
Oh, you know what? There’s a lady glaring at me.
噢 你知道吗? 那边有个女的盯着我
I don’t think I’m supposed to be on the phone.
我觉得我不能再讲手♥机♥了
Can I call you when I get home?
我能回到家再打给你?
Have a safe flight, okay?
祝你安全飞行 好吗?
Lots of love. Bye. Headsets?
我爱你 拜 耳机要吗?
Yes, I will. $3.00, please.
是的 我要 三块钱 谢谢
What the hell is this?
怎么会这样?
Something the matter?
有问题吗?
Yes. I think I’ve mixed up my wallet with my friend’s.
是的 我想我拿混了朋友的钱包了
Yes, I have. See? Prado.
真的 你看 普拉多
Oh. Well, is there any money in it?
噢 好 里面有钱吗?
I’ll have a look.
我看看
Yes, there is. Thank you.
有 给你 谢谢你
Two ones… and a five.
两个一块…和一个五块
Thank you very much, sir. Thank you.
非常感谢你 先生 谢谢
Uh, sorry. Excuse me. That’s this gentleman’s change.
嗯 对不起 抱歉 那是这位先生的找零
Jonathan. Jonathan. Excuse me. I just…
乔纳森 乔纳森 抱歉 我只是…
Sorry. You know what? I’m going to…
对不起 你知道吗? 我要去…
Thank you. Excuse me. Sorry. Whoo! I’m sorry!
谢谢 抱歉 借过 哇哦! 对不起
Hi. Yeah. It’s in New York City.
嗨 对 是住纽约市
I need the address of a Jonathan Trager.
我需要查乔纳森·特雷格地址
Yeah. T-R-A-G-E-R.
是 特-雷-格
34 Charles Street? Thank you.
查理街34号♥? 谢谢
34 Charles Street.
查理街34号♥
Hi. I’m looking for a Jonathan Trager.
嗨 我在找乔纳森·特雷格
Is this his building?
这是他住的地方?
You must be late. Late for what?
你一定晚了 什么晚了?
The wedding. Waldorf-Astoria.
婚礼啊 在华杜夫-阿斯托里亚酒店
He’s getting married? Might be already.
她要结婚了? 也许已经结了
Wait! Hey, wait! Wait! Excuse me!
等等! 嘿 等等! 等等! 抱歉!
Sorry. Can you take me to the Waldorf-Astoria…
对不起 你能带我去华杜夫-阿斯托里亚酒店…
as fast as you can go, please?
能开多快开多快 拜托!
Can you see what it is?
你知道前面怎么回事吗?
Oh! Sorry. Sorry!
噢 借过 借过!
Oh. Oh, please, God, no.
噢 噢 求求你 老天 不
Stop! Stop?
不要! 不要?
Is it over?
结束了吗?
The wedding? Yeah.
婚礼吗? 是
Oh, yeah. It’s over, all right.
噢 是的 是结束了
But don’t worry.
但是别担心
You’ll get your present back.
你会拿回礼物的
Excuse me? They always return the presents.
什么? 他们会把礼物退还的
You asked if it was over.
你刚问是不是结束了
The truth is, it never even began.
事实上 它根本就没开始
What? Yeah. He called the whole…
什么? 是的 他叫整个…
thing off this morning.
婚礼在今早取消
He called it off?
他叫取消的?
That’s terrible.
真糟糕
Were you a friend of the bride?
你是新娘的朋友?
Or the groom?
或是新郎?
What’s up with this weather? What happened to spring?
这天气怎么了? 春天都发生了些什么?
So, what kind of pep talk do you want?
你有什么话想说?
What do you got?
你怎么鼓励?
Well, I’ve got the inspirational “You can achieve anything…
那好 我有一句鼓舞的话”你能做到任何事…
you dream about. ”
你梦想的”
It’s very popular, but not appropriate for this.
这太通俗 但没有这句更适合
Of course, there’s the “Don’t worry, there’s more fish in the sea” pap.
当然 这儿还有”别担心 还有更多鱼儿在海里”
No. Uh, we can always…
不 嗯 我们能经常…
fall back on the classic…
引用经典名句…
“When God shuts a door, he opens a window. ”
“当上帝关上一道门 他会开一扇窗”
How about telling me I did the right thing?
告诉我做得对怎么样?
I don’t have to tell you.
我不需要讲你
I wrote it.
我写好了
What’s this? It’s your obituary.
这什么? 这是你的讣文
Nice. Turns out I had writer’s block…
不错 真♥相♥源自我写不出…
penning your best man speech, and that’s what ended up coming out.
写不出伴郎的讲稿 然后最后就成那样了
Blame it on the day job.
怪我犯职业病吧
Twenty, right? Thanks.
二十元 对吧? 谢了
You going to see Courtney? Absolutely.
你要去找考特妮? 当然了
I needed this.
我需要这个
You know, the Greeks didn’t write obituaries.
你知道 希腊人不写讣文
They only asked one question after a man died:
他们只在人死后问一个问题
“Did he have passion?”
他曾有过激♥情♥吗?
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Like a jackass.
像个大混♥蛋♥
Good luck, man. Thank you.
好运 兄弟 谢谢
Jonathan Trager,
乔纳森·特雷格
prominent television producer for ESPN,
ESPN杰出制♥作♥人
died last night from complications of losing…
死于昨晚病因来自失去…
his soul mate and his fiance.
他的灵魂伴侣和他的未婚妻
He was 35 years old and soft-spoken and obsessive.
他有35岁说话很轻柔而且令人喜爱
Trager never looked the part of a hopeless romantic.
特雷格看起来绝不像是个爱情盲目的人
But in the final days of his life,
但在他人生的最后几天
he revealed an unknown side of his psyche.
他发现自己不为人知的另一面
This hidden quasi-Jungian persona…
一个隐藏的人格…
surfaced during the Agatha Christie-like pursuit…
就在一次侦探式的追踪…
for his long-reputed soul mate,
寻找他一直以为的灵魂伴侣
a woman whom he only spent a few precious hours with.
一个只跟他共度过几小时的女人
Sadly, the protracted search ended late Saturday night…
可惜 搜寻于周六夜结束…
in complete and utter failure.
搜寻结果彻底失败
Yet even in certain defeat,
纵使遭受打击
the courageous Trager secretly clung to the belief…
勇敢的特雷格依然坚信…
that life is not merely a series of meaningless…
人生并非一连串毫无关联…
accidents or coincidences.
意外和巧合
Uh-uh. But rather it’s a tapestry of events…
而是错综复杂的事件集♥合♥…
that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.
冥冥中 已被上天细密周详的安排好
Asked about the loss of his dear friend, Dean Kansky,
叫他失去的好友迪恩 坎斯基
the Pulitzer Prize-winning author and executive editor…
普利策奖得主兼主编…
of the New York Times,
在纽♥约♥时♥报♥
described Jonathan as a changed man in the last days of his life.
描述乔纳森在最后几天变了个人
“Things were clearer for him, ” Kansky noted.
迪恩说道:他似乎更清醒了
Ultimately, Jonathan concluded that if we are to live life…
最终 乔纳森总结如果我们要在生活中…
in harmony with the universe,
和谐跟宇宙相处
we must all possess a powerful faith in what the ancients…
我们必须保持坚定的信念…
used to call “fatum”…
相信说的”命”…
what we currently refer to as destiny.
也就是现在所说的缘分
Destiny.
缘分
So what are you gonna do? I don’t know.
你打算怎么做? 我不知道
I guess I’m just gonna try and find him or something.
我猜我会试着找到他
I don’t think you should do that. I really don’t.
我不认为你该再找了 我真的不用
Well, what do you think I should do?
那我现在该做什么?
Just be here.
在这里等
I feel it. I feel it in the air.
我有预感 我感觉得到周围的气息
Eve, what’s happened to you?
伊芙 你是怎么了?
You’ve become your own worst nightmare right there.
你怎么也开始迷信了
Bye.

And please put a jacket on. It’s freezing out here.
拜托你穿上外套 很冷呢
I’m Jon.
我是乔
I’m Sara.
我是莎拉
Happy anniversary. When did you get to be…
结婚周年快乐 什么时候你变得…
so unabashedly romantic?
这么厚脸皮又浪漫?
I think it’s good luck we return each year to the scene of the crime.
我觉得我们每年都回到”犯罪现场”会带来好运
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Oh, I don’t think so! No beverages on the premises!
噢 我不这样认为! 店内禁止饮食!
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
我要请你们离开
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 你好吗?
Don’t you remember me? This is the girl.
你还记得我吧? 这就是那个女孩