Is she here?
她在这层?
No, not here. Back in the elevator.
没有 不在这儿 回电梯来
She’s not here?
她不在这层?
Come on! Come on! Move it! Come on, boy!
拜托! 拜托! 快 快点 小孩!
Hey, Sara. I’m sorry.
嘿 莎拉 对不起
Hey. I’m sorry. What?
嘿 对不起 干什么?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I usually have to beg to be a part of weddings.
我通常都是求着参加婚礼
And if I do get into the wedding, of course they postponed it,
但一接获邀请 婚礼不是延期
and it’s overseas somewhere, and they’ve canceled my passport,
就在国外举♥行♥ 而我的护照刚好还过期了
and I can’t be a part of it, and it’s ridiculous…
然后我就参加不了婚礼 真是太荒谬了…
and awkward and horrible.
真是尴尬而且糟透了
So thank you. I take this very seriously.
所以 谢谢各位 我很重视这次婚礼
It’s a gift to be the best man.
能做伴郎真的很荣幸
They say that once in your lifetime, someone comes along…
某君曾说过在人生中 你会遇见某人…
whom you’re absolutely meant to be with.
那个独一无二和你在一起的人
Everything feels great, stars are aligned,
所有的感觉都棒极了 犹如星辰闪耀
body and spirit are in balance.
身心都感觉到均衡
For my friend Jonathan Trager,
对于我朋友乔纳森·特雷格来说
that person was me.
那人本来是我
But as you know, Jonny and I were simpatico.
但你知道 乔尼同我趣味相投
We were brothers from another mother.
我俩亲如兄弟
We were friends since freshman year.
我俩相识在大一
I watched him go out with woman after woman,
我看着他曾跟很多女人约会
and he’d always come crawling…
但他总会爬着…
he would come crawling back to me.
他总会爬回来找我…
It was embarrassing. You loved it.
真是难堪死了 你喜欢这样
But then one night he came home and things were different.
可是有一晚 他回来后情况完全不同
His adolescent dream of becoming a documentary filmmaker…
他不再坚持梦想成为纪录片导演…
was a thing of the past.
那是过去的事了
Thank God. He hardly even responded…
谢天谢地 他几乎没有反应…
to my playful yet tormented flicks of my finger…
不管我恶作剧用手指…
against the soft part of his skull as he studied for finals.
轻弹他脑袋在他复习期末考试时
And that is because he had found her.
一切皆是他找到了她
The woman he was meant to be with. And if anyone is qualified…
能和他厮守一生的一个女人 要说谁能胜任成…
to know when he met his soul mate, it would be me,his first wife.
他遇见的他的灵魂伴侣 这将是我 他的首任妻子
She’s smart, she’s funny, she’s beautiful.
她聪明 风趣且美丽
In short, she’s the kind of woman that any man would dream about.
简而言之 她是那种每个男人的梦想的女人
And I think we all have. So it is with sadness…
我想我们都幻想过 所以这真是带有丝丝悲伤…
and fond, fond memories…
和甜蜜 甜蜜的回忆…
that I raise my glass…
我举杯敬…
to the new Mrs. Jonathan Trager.
新任的乔纳森·特雷格太太
I’ll tell you what.
我想告诉那些
I’ll tell you something. My friends, if I had to lose Jonny to anyone,
我想告诉你一些事 我的挚友 如果乔尼要另娶他人
I can’t imagine a more perfect woman than Halley.
我认为没有比娶希莉更理想了
Cheers to both of you.
向两位新人干杯
How drunk is he on a scale of one to ten?
估计他十成有几成醉?
Twelve.
十二成
You think we’ll ever out-romance Dean and Courtney?
你认为我们会比迪恩与考特妮更甜蜜?
I don’t know. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them fight.
我不知道 我没见过他们争吵
Me neither.
我也是
Must be a bitch on their sex life.
吵架才能提高”性趣”
We have a pomegranate souffle which is amazing, which is…
我们有石榴奶酥很棒
different than the sorbet.
跟果露不一样
Listen, we’d love to join you guys,
听着 我很喜欢和你们在一起
but Courtney has to wake up, so I got to be good.
但考特妮要早起 我不得不告辞
Halley, listen to me. It’s not too late to back out.
哈雷 听我的 现在决定不嫁还不晚
Good night, Dean. And I’m at 166th and…
晚安 迪恩 我在166号♥和…
Good night, Courtney.
晚安 考特妮
Mama, you don’t want to see this. I need… I need to snuggle.
妈妈 你不想看这个 我要… 我需要依偎下
I’m gonna go sleep it off. Listen, you’re wonderful.
我得回家睡觉了 听着 你很棒
Good night.
晚安
You know what? You need me. Take care. Come on, hon.
你知道吗? 你需要我 保重 我们走吧
You guys, listen, I hate to tell you, but I gotta go home too.
大伙儿 听着 我很抱歉告诉你们 我也得回家了
I have to. I gotta get up at 8:00 in the morning.
我不得不 我明早八点还得起来
My day is crazy tomorrow.
我明天会很忙
Come in for one drink. He doesn’t want to come.
进来喝一杯 他不想进来
He doesn’t have to come.
他不想进来
I’ll see you in about 20 hours. Byebye, dear.
二十小时后再见 拜拜 亲爱的
I love you, son. Nightnight.
我爱你 宝贝 晚安
George. Take care.
乔治 保重
You okay?
你还好吗?
You better be up later. Yeah, why?
你最好起晚点 嗯 为什么?
Because I’m gonna come home and get undressed…
因为我一回家就脱♥光♥衣服
Uh-huh?
嗯哼?
and climb into bed, Uhhuh?
然后爬上♥床♥ 嗯哼?
act like we just got over a terrible fight.
假装我们才刚大吵一架
See you later now.
一会见
Reading is good for you. Knowledge.
开卷有益
Reading?
阅读?
Hold on, hold on. Listen, listen. I read it a long time ago.
等等 等等 听着 听着 我早就读过了
I’ll throw in the screenplay to The Bridges of Madison County.
我愿意加送”麦迪逊之桥”
I saw the movie. It was great.
我看过电影 还不错
Okay, and…
好 然后…
And nothing. I mean… I mean, I did nothing.
然后就没了 我意思… 我意思是什么都没有做
I… I just let her walk out of the party…
我… 我就这样让她离开派对
and I didn’t say anything to her.
然后我什么也没对她说
And now she’s gone forever.
现在她永远离开我了
I mean, she was my soul mate.
我是说 她是我的灵魂伴侣
Kenny, I honestly think it’s dangerous…
肯尼 老实说 我认为用这词很危险…
to use the term “soul mate. ”
用这个”灵魂伴侣”
It implies there’s some magical element…
它意味那些难以想象的因素
that we have no control over,
我们无法掌控
like fate or destiny.
像是命运或缘分
I think holding on to beliefs like that stops us doing the real work.
我认为执迷于那些会扰乱我们真正的生活
And the fact is, if your therapy stays on track,
然而事实是 如果你的治疗有效
I think you’ll find there are many, many people out there…
我认为你将找到许多许多适合的人…
you could easily be happy with.
你也能轻松的寻到快乐
You truly believe all that, Sara?
你真的信这些? 莎拉?
Yeah. I really do.
是的 我真♥相♥信
There you go. Thanks.
好了 谢谢
You got to say yes, first.
你得先说我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Wait a second. Ow!
等等 喔!
Let me… Ow! Ow! Ow! I got it. I got it.
让我来… 喔! 喔! 喔! 我自己来 我自己来
Ow, ow. Ow! I got it.
喔! 喔! 喔! 我自己来
Okay, you’re not gonna read into this, right, Sara?
你不会误会吧 对吧 莎拉?
I mean, it’s just an accident, nothing more.
我是说 这只是个意外 没有其他意思
No.
不会
God. We’ll get it refitted.
天哪 我们得拿去改改
It’s beautiful. I love it.
它很漂亮 我很喜欢
You-You get changed. I’m gonna call Ryan,
你去换衣服 我要去告诉雷恩
tell him you said yes.
告诉他你愿意
Why? Was he worried? Not about you. About the tour.
为什么? 他担心? 不是关于你 是他的巡回演出
He’s hoping to fit the honeymoon into the schedule.
他希望把蜜月排进演出行程
How does Bora Bora sound?
去波拉波拉岛怎么样?
Very… sexy-sexy?
很…性感?
Now, if you’re a golfer on a one-hour lunch break,
现在 如果你喜欢利用午休打高尔夫球
you’d use that time up just getting to the nearest…
你就该用那时间来这个离…
course out of Manhattan.
曼哈顿最近的球场
All this was a long overdue solution.
这里球道够长
Formerly a dilapidated pier and converted just five years ago,
这是五年前从废弃的码头改建的
the range offers the inhabitants of this concrete jungle…
球道长度刚好能让纽约人
the chance to keep their drives straight,
有机会练习击球技术的场所
their short games accurate…
给他们一个改善开球的场所…
and most of all, brings the joys and frustrations of golf…
更重要的是 带着打高尔夫的乐趣与挫折…
back to city folk.
重回纽约人中
This is Nick Roberts, ESPN News, New York City.
这是纽约市ESPN新闻 尼克·罗伯特 带来的报道
Superb, Nick. We got it. Thank you.
精彩 尼克 我们拍好了 谢谢
Artie, I gotta run, okay? What about the Broll shot?
亚迪 我要走了 好吗? 拍副带怎么办?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!