Home 喜剧电影 缘分天注定(2001)

缘分天注定(2001)

0
缘分天注定(2001)

Thanks. Talk to you soon. Okay.
谢了 等会再说 好
This is unbelievable.
这真不敢相信
Sara, really, this is way too generous of you.
莎拉 真的 你真太破费了
Oh, come on. Can’t a girl do something nice…
噢 少来 女生就不能给点惊喜…
for her friend on her birthday?
为她好友的生日?
There’s no ulterior motives?
没别的动机?
Well, yeah.
嗯 有
I’m getting married in a week and I’d just like to have…
我一个星期后就嫁人 我就想婚前…
one last fling…
最后来次旅行
with my best friend before I walk down the aisle.
跟我的好友再疯一次
It’s so sweet. But, you know, you’re really not my type.
说得真好听 但 你知道的 你真不是我的类型
Oh, thanks.
喔 谢了
We’re going to New York? Yeah. Yea!
我们要去纽约? 对呀!
Hey! Excuse me.
嘿! 抱歉
Why so tense? Because you’re…
为什么那么紧张? 因为你…
freaking me out, all right?
惹毛我了 懂吗?
Is there another space you can be in?
你没别的地方呆着吗?
Oh. Excusez-moi.
噢 抱歉啊
Uhhuh. And what is it you do?
嗯哼 你是做什么的?
Why, my sales clerk friend, I happen to write for…
我的销♥售♥店员朋友 我开始为…
a little publication.
一家小报社工作
Maybe you’ve heard of it. It’s called the New York Times.
也许你听过 都叫它《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是
Hello. Who?
喂 谁?
Dean? And who may I say is calling?
迪恩? 阁下是?
Huh? Hang on. Your editor.
哈? 等一等 你的编辑
Hi. No.
嗨 没
Didn’t get a chance to write that one. Uh…
还没有时间去写那一篇 嗯…
Didn’t write that one either.
那一篇也还没写
Uh, with all due respect, sir, they’ll all still be dead tomorrow.
呃 恕我直言 先生 他们明天依旧还是死人
Okay. Thank you. Bye-bye.
好 谢谢 拜拜
You write for the obituaries. Absolutely. Yeah.
你专写讣告 没错
You must be very proud. Uhhuh. I’m the one…
你一定很自豪 嗯哼 我是一个…
with the last word.
和最后一句话
Not tonight. I don’t think so. Yes, I am. Absolutely.
今晚不是 我认为不是 绝对是
Fat chance. Last line. Still talking. Yeah, right here.
机会渺茫 最后一行 还在说 嗯 这儿
I don’t know. I don’t know. My eyes are killing me.
我不知道 我不知道 我眼睛很痛
Tell me these numbers match. I’ll tell you.
告诉我那些数字 我来告诉你
Let me see. Don’t do that.
让我看看 别那样
Ahah! Is it 0293?
啊! 是0293吗?
0293. Congratulations.
0293 恭喜
You got it? I think you found her.
你找到了? 我想你找到她了
Too bad the last name’s completely smudged out, though.
可惜她的姓被弄花掉了
Well, it’s his fault. It was his thumb.
这是他的错 是他的拇指
When he grabbed it, his thumb went right across the name.
当他抢纸时 拇指刚好刷到了姓
Completely. I’m kidding. It was smudged in my hand.
当然 开玩笑的 这本来就花了
Would you stop it? It’s just a little joke.
你能停一停吗? 这只是个小玩笑
That’s carbon paper for you.
那是给你的复写纸
I guess that’s why America rejected it.
我猜这就是为什么美国没人用它了
What’s that address? Is that her address?
地址呢? 是她的吗?
That’s seven years ago, man.
那是七年前的了 兄弟
So go to the building leasing office…
所以去房♥屋出租管理署…
and you’ll find out who lived there seven years ago.
然后你就能查到七年前谁住那里
It ain’t rocket science.
这又不难
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Where to? Yeah, where are we going?
去哪里? 嗯 我们去哪里?
Uh, okay, take us… anywhere in New York.
嗯 好的 载我们…纽约随便一个地方
Excuse me?
什么?
Anywhere. Wherever you feel like going.
你想去哪就去哪
That’s not a destination, lady. Wait. You didn’t make reservations?
那不是目的地 小姐 等等 你没有订房♥?
Um, okay, Eve, please don’t get mad at me.
嗯 好 伊芙 不要生我气
What?
什么?
Oh, no. I cannot believe this.
噢 不 我真不敢相信
I need a borough here, ladies.
我需要目的地 小姐
I was gonna tell you when we got on the plane.
我本来打算在飞机上告诉你
You know what? That’s really sneaky of you, Sara.
你知道吗? 你那真的做得太隐藏了 莎拉
I’m not a bloody psychic. Eve, wait!
我不懂心灵感应 依芙 等等!
Wait!
等一下!
Eve. Eve! You tricked me.
依芙! 依芙! 你耍我
I knew you wouldn’t come if I told you the truth.
我知道要是说实话你就不来了
I needed my best friend with me.
我需要我最好的朋友和我一起
What are you doing, Sara?
你想做什么 莎拉?
Honestly, Sara, I don’t understand you anymore, okay?
老实说 莎拉 我真搞不懂你
Please, tell me something.
拜托 给我一个理由
Tell me anything that makes just a little bit of sense.
给我任何一个理由解释
I’ve just spent the entire flight…
在飞机上 我一直…
staring into the sky, thinking.
望着天际发♥愣♥ 脑海浮现的
Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy…
不是我的未婚夫 而是那个神秘的人…
I met a million and a half hours ago.
我曾一百万零半小时前遇到的
A guy I don’t even remember, except for this…
一个我几乎不记得 只剩下…
vague picture I have inside my head.
依稀印象在脑海里
It was just a few seconds. A fragment, really.
那虽然很短暂 很片段 真的
And it was like…
但一切就像…
in that moment,
在那一刻
the whole universe existed just to bring us together.
整个宇宙因我俩相聚而闪亮
That’s why I’m here.
那就是为什么我要在这儿
That’s why I’m gonna let fate take me wherever it wants to go.
那就是为什么我想让命运带我到任何地方
Because when all this is over, at least I’m never gonna have…
因为当这一切结束 我就不会…
to think of him ever again.
再惦记他
Let’s just pray he’s a bald fascist…
让他最好变成秃头大老粗…
who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat.
老爱挖鼻屎抹在车椅子底下
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Could you hold on?
能等一下吗?
Where are you going?
你们要去哪?
You better be buying me one frigging big birthday cake,
你最好帮我买♥♥个大生日蛋糕
that’s all I gotta say.
那正是我想说的
Could I get your destination, please?
我能知道你们要去哪里吗?
The Waldorf, I guess. Finally she gets it.
华道夫饭店 我想 她总算选定了
Okay, we are going… that way.
好 我们走…那边
And I’m gonna follow.
我跟你走
You can do it yourself. Just open up the computer and look into it.
你能自己做到 只是打开电脑然后看看
I’m not even sure that I can give you this information.
我很不确定我能给你们这些资料
If you can’t, why can’t you?
你怎么会不行?
Because I’m just a temp, okay? I don’t know the rules.
因为我只是临时工 不清楚规定
Couple of months out of college, you’re acting like you’re…
几个月才出大学校门 你现在装得像…
part of the establishment.
权势集团的一部分
No, no, no, no, no… What about privacy law, huh?
不不不…那隐私保护♥法♥呢? 嗯?
Forget about privacy laws. You know what privacy laws do?
去他的隐私保护♥法♥ 你知道隐私保护♥法♥做什么用的?
No. They protect millionaires.
不知道 他们保护百万富翁
Do you know who those are?
你知道那些人是谁吗?
Who? Tell him who they are.
谁? 告诉他那些人是谁
Tell him. Kids your age.
告诉他 同你一般大的年轻人
Pimple-faced college dropouts who have made unhealthy sums of money…
赚了一大堆非法收入的退学生…
forming Internet companies that create no concrete products,
拥有网络公♥司♥且根本没有实体商品
provide no viable services and still manage to generate profits…
没有创造价值还帮股东赚了许多利润…
for all of its lazy, day-trading, son-of-a-bitch shareholders.
为了这所有懒惰 投机 狗♥日♥的♥资产负债人
Meanwhile, as a tortured member of the disenfranchised proletariat,
同时 身为一个失去很多权益的工薪层
you find some altruistic need to protect these digital…
你会明白一些照顾别人需要去保护那些数码…
plantation owners?
公♥司♥的拥有者?
Wow. Come on.
哇哦 拜托
Come on.
拜托
You guys want the tenant on record in 1994?
你俩要找1994年的房♥客资料?
December, to be exact.
十二月 更精确一点
There’s your tenant. Sebastian Mignon?
这是你们找的房♥客 塞巴斯汀 米隆?
No. Mignon. It’s French.
不 米尼翁 是法国人
No, we’re looking for someone named Sara.
不 我们找的是一个叫莎拉的
You got the right one?
你确定没错?
Maybe he was her boyfriend. Thanks.
也许他是她男友 谢谢
You did the right thing. Really, you did.
你做的很好 真的很好