The correct answer is Cool Hand Luke.
最喜欢”铁手卢克”
I’ve never seen it.
我从没看过这部电影
Oh, come on. You’ve never seen Cool Hand Luke?
噢 不会吧 你从来没有看过”铁手卢克”?
Paul Newman? Oh, my God. Come on!
保罗·纽曼? 噢 天哪 拜托!
“Failure to communicate. ” Sadistic cop in sunglasses…
“缺乏沟通” 冷漠的狱警戴着一副墨镜…
with no name.
没有名字
Reminds me of you in that way.
让我感觉很有你的味道
Um, favorite New York moment.
嗯 最喜欢”纽约时刻”
This one’s climbing the charts.
这是一部进排行榜的电影
I’m flattered.
我受宠若惊
Is there anything else you need to know about me?
你还想知道我什么
Huh.

Favorite sexual position?
喜欢的性♥爱♥姿势?
Oh!
噢!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Yeah, yeah. That’s my favorite too.
哇哦! 哇哦! 哇哦! 这个也是我喜欢的
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 嗯
Did you hurt yourself? No. Yes.
你有没有受伤? 是 对
You did? Let’s take a look at that.
真的? 给我看看
Ouch.

Oh, Jesus. That’s a deep, deep gash.
噢 天哪 伤得好深
Gaping.
皮破了
What? We’ll fix that right up.
什么? 我替你包扎下
There you go.
看这里
What? Oh, you’re looking at my freckles.
什么? 噢 你在看我的雀斑
It’s the curse of the English, I’m afraid.
我认为这是因为我是英国人
Fair skin and bad teeth.
苍白的肤质和虫蛀的牙齿
No, you have great teeth.
不 你的牙齿很好的
Those aren’t just freckles.
这几点不仅仅是雀斑
If you look closely, you can see Cassiopeia.
如果你细心看 看得见仙后座
What? Right there.
什么? 就在这里
Hold on a minute.
等会儿
Okay. All right, here’s the story.
好 让我讲给你听
A long time ago in Ethiopia,
很久以前在埃塞俄比亚
there was this queen named Cassiopeia…
有位王后叫卡西欧琵雅
who thought she was the most beautiful woman in the entire world,
自诩是世上绝色
and there wasn’t anybody in the kingdom who wasn’t offended…
大家都很气她
by this woman’s relentless vanity.
这女人无情自负
And then one day, she really screwed up and offended the gods.
然后有一天 她触犯了天神
I don’t remember what she did and I don’t remember who she offended.
我不太记得她做了什么和触犯了谁
But it was bad. She crossed the line.
但她做的太过火了 她触犯了底线
But anyway, Poseidon, the sea god, punished Cassiopeia…
总之 海神波塞冬为了惩罚她
by placing her in the heavens upside down on her throne,
就把她永远倒悬在天空
stuck for eternity with her skirt around her shoulders…
双脚朝上 王冠朝下
and all the blood rushing to her head.
浑身血液往脑袋逆流
And now she’s just a constellation in the sky,
现在她化身为天上的星座
a bunch of English freckles in the shape of a throne.
一撮王冠型的英国雀斑
So she made one tragic mistake.
古语有云:一失足…
And paid for eternity.
成千古恨
Correct.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Legible, legible.
好好好 写得清楚点
I can’t believe I’m doing this. Now, please, please.
我想不到会写给你 现在 快快
Let fate take its proper course.
拜托 顺应命运安排吧
Oh!

That was an accident. Write down that again, please.
那是意外 再写一张 拜托
I can’t.
不可以
That was a sign.
那是征兆
Fate’s telling us to back off.
我们注定会分开
If fate didn’t want us to be together, then why…
既然注定我们会分开 为什么…
did we meet tonight, huh?
我们今晚还会相遇呢?
Gotcha. Well, I don’t know.
对吧 噢 我不知道
But it’s not an exact science. It’s a feeling.
这又不是精准的科学 只是感觉
Well, what if you’re wrong?
那万一你错了
Huh? What if it’s all in our hands and we just walk away?
我们有缘却分离
No names, no phone numbers, nothing. What do you think’s gonna happen?
没名字 没电♥话♥ 什么都没有 那将会怎样?
Do you think good old fate is just gonna deliver my information…
难道你认为等待命运送我的信息…
right to your doorstep? Do you know that’s the best…
正好到你家门口? 你知道其实最好…
idea you’re had all night?
你整晚就只想到这个主意?
What’s the best… Here you go. Write…
什么是最好的… 来 写下…
your name and number down.
你的名字和电♥话♥
On a $5.00 bill? Mm. Just do it.
在一张5元钞票? 嗯 照着做
You are a strange and interesting woman.
你真是个奇怪又有趣的女人
Now what?
现在呢?
Wait there.
这儿等会儿
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell was that?
到底怎么回事?
When that $5.00 bill makes it back into my hands,
当那张5元钞票再回到我手上
I’ll be able to call you.
我会打给你
And when you hear my voice on the other end,
当你从电♥话♥中听到我声音
then you’ll believe in fate, won’t you?
然后你就会相信命运了 对吧?
Hey, what about me? What do you mean?
嘿 那我怎么办? 你什么怎么办?
Well, we have to send something out in the universe…
那好 就让我们送出不同的东西在这时空…
with your name on it, don’t we?
把你姓名电♥话♥写下来
Come on. Isn’t that the only fair thing?
拜托 那不公平
That is the only fair thing.
那是唯一公平的事
What have I got, even? Ooh. No. I have a really good idea.
我该怎么办 噢 有了 我有个好办法
What? Okay.
什么? 好的
That’s a lot of tuba. Okay, see this book?
好多大喇叭 好 看到这本书了吗?
Yeah.

Okay, so when I get home tonight,
好 然后当我今晚回到家
I’m gonna write my name and number inside this book.
我将把姓名电♥话♥写在书扉页里
And then first thing tomorrow morning, I’ll sell it…
然后明早第一件事 我将它送出去…
to a used book store.
给旧书店
Which one?
哪一家?
You’re not gonna tell me. You’re not gonna tell me. Why not?
你不会告诉我的 你不会告诉我 为什么不?
Well, now, every time you go past an old book store,
好 现在你每次经过旧书店
you’re gonna have to go inside to see if it’s there.
你只管进去看有没有这本书
This is just wrong. You don’t just have the most…
这行不通的 你既然拥有了…
incredible night of your life…
最美妙的一夜…
with a perfect stranger and then leave it all to chance, do ya?
却将一切机会留给命运吧 是吧?
Do ya? Come with me a second.
是吧? 跟我来下
What, we’re gonna get a room?
什么 去开房♥?
I’m kidding. But I wanna know you more.
开玩笑的 但我想多了解你
Come on. Where are we going? Okay.
拜托 我们要去哪儿? 好
Now, you stay here. Okay.
现在 你站这儿 好
No, stay here. Stay there. Don’t make me come over there.
不 站着 不要动 不要逼我走过去
Okay.

All right, if we both randomly pick the same floor,
好 要是我们按同一层楼
we’re meant to be together now.
我们就注定会在一起
You’re insane.
你疯了
Come on. Okay, get in.
快点 好 进去
Take a breath, and then when the door closes, hit a button.
放松 然后门一关就按一个键
I don’t understand this. You don’t have to understand.
我不明白 你不用明白
You just have to have faith.
你只要相信
Faith in what?
相信什么?
Destiny.
缘分
Hey!
嘿!
It’s Sara. My name’s Sara.
莎拉 我叫莎拉
And here it is. See? You were right.
电梯来了 瞧? 你说对了
Uh… Let’s go, buddy.
嗯… 出发 小子
We’re going up here. Oh, that’s okay.
我们要去楼上 噢 好的
Josh likes to ride either way.
乔西按哪层都无所谓
Don’t you, Josh?
是吧 乔西?
Don’t do that! Don’t touch those!
不要按! 不要乱按!
Hey, calm down. He’s just a kid.
嘿 冷静 小孩子嘛
Looks like we’ve stopped.
我们好像停了
We’re going again. Thank you.
我们又上了 谢谢
Where is she? Is she here?
她呢 在这层?
No, no. I don’t think so.
不不 我觉得不在
Come on, Josh. Let’s go, buddy.
快点 乔西 出发了 小子
Okay, stay alert.
好 留点神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!