Home 喜剧电影 缘分天注定(2001)

缘分天注定(2001)

0
缘分天注定(2001)

She don’t mind.
她不介意
That’s chamomile for you ladies.
你们的甘菊茶
Nice and hot. Very good. Thanks.
很好喝有点烫 很棒 谢谢
Sara, it was a movie poster. It’s no big deal.
莎拉 那只是张电影海报 没什么大不了的
It’s peculiar though, right? Don’t you think?
那实在太巧合了 对吧? 你认为呢?
Look, I thought you were through with all this New Age bullshit…
听着 我还以为你对新世纪那些乱七八糟…
like horoscopes and feng shui and all the crap.
像是星座 风水那些不削一顾
Eve, for someone who owns a New Age store,
伊芙 就开New Age店的人来说
you are alarmingly earthbound.
你还真是世俗
Oh, yeah? And for a shrink-in-training,
噢 是吗? 对于一个心理医生
you are a little bit crazy.
你表现得有点失常
I’ll tell you that much. Excuse me.
我很乐意那样告诉你 打扰下
Do you carry the Casanova candle? As a matter of fact, we do.
你们有没有卡萨诺瓦蜡烛卖♥♥? 事实上 我们有
Check on the shelf across from the Caligula incense.
看看架子上卡里古拉香对面
And they’re on sale, so today’s your lucky day.
今天特♥价♥ 你真幸运
Great. You see, that is what happens…
太好了 你瞧瞧 这是发生了什么了…
when people get hooked on the New Age life.
当人迷上新世纪生活
They end up sitting at home burning candles for Mr. Right…
他们坐在家里烧蜡烛祈求真命天子…
when Mr. Good Enough For Right Now is waiting at the corner bar.
而普通男人现在就在酒吧角落里干等
Hi. Oh, yeah.
嗨 噢 是的
She’s a pain in the ass.
她真是讨厌
And I gotta find her. I’ve been here three years,
我一定要找到她 我才来三年
so this is…
所以这…
Yeah, I understand. But your computer system…
嗯 我知道 但你们的系统…
has been here for a long time.
已经有很长一段时间
I think… I think you’re just wasting my time,sir.
我觉得… 我觉得你是在浪费我时间 先生
No, no.
不 不
Here’s the thing. There’s nothing I can do.
事情是这样 这里我无能为力
It’s very crucial. You cannot be over here.
它很关键 你不能过这边
You cannot come over…
你不能过…
to this side of the counter. All right.
到这边的帐台 那好
Please don’t cross this line. Thank you.
请不要超过这条线 谢谢
All I really need…
我只需要…
is if you can enter this account number in the computer…
只要你输入这个帐号♥到电脑…
and just tell me her name. Oh, I see.
然后告诉我她名字 噢 我懂了
When you put it that way, no.
你那种态度不行
Would 20 bucks help? It might if I was…
20块能帮吗? 你当我是…
a health inspector.
卫生监督员
Listen, this is really important. Oh, boy, did it again.
听着 这真的很重要 噢 真是 又来
Crossed the line. You have to remain on the other side of the register.
穿过这条线 你必须呆在帐台的那一边
I don’t wanna say it again. Remain on that side. Thank you.
我不想再说一遍 呆在那边 谢谢
Let’s bottom-line this, huh? What’s it gonna take?
你说个底价 嗯? 怎样才替我查?
I have to have the name.
我要查到名字
Well, I was a little short on my weekly sales draw.
那好 我还有一点点才做够这周的销♥售♥额
Were you? I’m just mentioning.
是吗? 只是顺便一提
Okay. Um, I’m going to, uh… …
好 嗯 我要 嗯…
Uhuh. Look where my feet are.
嗯 嗯 看我脚在这儿
All right?
对吧?
Lovely choice, sir. Thank you.
好眼光 先生 谢谢
Account number was 029351…
帐户号♥码是029351…
I thought you said you were gonna help with my weekly draw.
还以为你想帮我做够这周的销♥售♥额
The tie’s worth $95. We’re still 700 short.
领带值95块 我们仍然还差700
$700? That’s extortion. 700.
700块? 这是勒索 700
That’s good salesmanship, sir.
那是很好的推销方法 先生
What do I need?
要我买♥♥什么?
Ring it up.
直管说
Well, we have a purple tie. What would go with a purple tie?
我们有一条紫领带应该配衬什么好?
Mm-hmm.

I look like a magician.
我看起来像个魔术师
All right, you horrible little man.
好吧 你这可恶的小人
I bought the entire spring line. Okay, you happy?
我买♥♥了全套春装 好 你满意了?
Now, look her up. I already did.
现在 快查查她 我已经查过
It was a dead account. There’s no information…
帐户已经过期 这儿没有资料…
in our computers.
在我们电脑
You give me that? Hey, chase me.
帐单还我! 嘿 来追我呀
Chase you? What? Are you insane? Don’t cross the line!
追你? 什么? 你疯了吗? 不要穿过这条线!
You crossed the line! Stop saying that…
你穿过线了! 别说那个了…
or I will cut you!
要不我宰了你!
Now, you better find a way to help me right now!
现在 你最好立刻找个方法帮我!
I can suggest another option. Suggest it fast.
我建议你另一种方法 快说
When our customers apply for a credit card,
当我们的顾客用信♥用♥卡♥时
the hard copies go to our storage facility in Queens.
信♥用♥卡♥单据副本会存放在昆士区的仓库里
All you need is the account number, which you already have,
你只需要你已经有了的帐号♥
and you can find her application.
你就可以查到她的资料
However, you need an employee to get you in.
不过 你要店员陪同才可以进去
You need an employee…
你要店员…
to get you in.
陪同才可以进去
Crocodile.
鳄鱼皮
Halley.
哈莉
A natural.
很自然
Yeah? Yeah. Really natural.
是吗? 对 非常自然
No, no, no. Cut, cut, cut. What’s the problem?
不不不 打住 打住 打住 有什么问题?
The problem is you can’t fend off an army of bloodthirsty
问题是不能赶走残暴的
Vikings with a shehnai.
维京人用一支西奈笛子
It’s illogical. No, see… No, no.
不合逻辑 不 瞧 不 不
You’re lulling them into submission with the music.
你用音乐降服他们
That’s the whole point of the song, really.
那才能衬托出整首歌♥曲主题
“Mystic Surrender. ”
神秘的降服
You don’t think he looks like he hates the music?
你不觉得他看起来很讨厌音乐?
No. Hey.
不 嘿
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Now, this guy, he’s-he’s like Alec Guinness. So good.
这人像亚历坚尼斯那么棒
Yeah.

Star Wars. Obi-Wan.
星球大战的欧比王
All right, right here, what are they doing?
很好 就这儿 他们在做什么?
What’s their attitude?
他们什么态度?
What are they thinking? Who are these people?
他们在想什么? 这些人是谁?
They’re in awe and speechless.
他们敬畏的无话可说
And they’re just grateful. Underfed. Underpaid.
他们满怀感激 营养不良 入不敷出
Why don’t they ask me to stay in the village and have a feast?
他们怎么不叫我搬去村里住?
Yeah. Sara, hey.
是 莎拉 嘿
Can we talk for a sec? Sure.
能谈几分钟吗? 可以
Okay, yeah, I’m going to split, guys.
正好 嗯 我要走了
Lars, I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna talk to the director…
拉斯 我会跟导演谈谈
and I’m gonna have him tweak that whole section.
我会叫他这段修改一下
It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. Tell him about the feast.
放心好了 我会告诉他加上设宴招待那一幕
What’s going on? I lost my keys yesterday.
什么事 我昨天遗失了钥匙
Oh, that’s a drag. And I’ve just…
那可麻烦 我后来…
found them in the freezer.
在冰箱里找到了
I don’t get it. Is that a joke?
我没懂 那是个玩笑?
No, Lars, it’s not a joke.
不 拉斯 那不是玩笑
I feel like I’m losing my mind.
我感觉自己心神不宁
It’s the wedding plans and the tour and my patients.
婚礼 巡回演出 我的病人
It’s just a bit too much to deal with.
好多事要处理
Okay, Sara, look. We’re leaving for Toronto in the morning,
好 莎拉 听着 我们明早就去多伦多了
so don’t fall apart on me now. I know, I know, I know.
所以现在可别崩溃 我知道
And that’s why I think I need a little break.
所以我想分开一下
What do you mean, a little break?
你什么意思 分开下?
No, not that kind of little break.
不 不是那种分开
I just mean a weekend away to recharge my batteries…
我的意思是走开一个周末给自己充个电…
and clear my head.
再整理下思绪
Hey, this has nothing to do with the other night.
嘿 这跟那天晚上无关
I just need this. I need it for me.
我需要渡假 很需要
But I won’t go unless you say it’s okay.
但除非你点头我是不会离开
It’s okay. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢你
Okay. Where are you going? Where are you going?
好吧 你要去哪? 你要去哪?
Oh, I don’t know. New York, maybe.
噢 我不知道 纽约 也许
Happy birthday. Oh, my God.
生日快乐! 噢 天哪
Are you serious? Get out of town.
你是认真的? 到外地去玩
Yeah, that’s the idea.
对 是这样想的