我能送你一程吗
May I give you a lift?
是的 那样就太好了
Yeah. That’d be great.
你能 你能回来真是太好了
It’s really… it’s really great to have you back.
浪子回头了
The prodigal son returns.
像我这样的老头
To be a geezer like me,
只能做个自私的疯子 真的
you got to be a bit of a selfish loony, really.
不担心日常琐事
Can’t bother too much about day and night
以及是非真伪之类的事
and right and wrong and so forth.
有时一个人的行为让他自己感到羞耻
And occasionally one’s behaviour makes one ashamed of oneself.
听你这么说我很开心
Well, I’m glad to hear it.
不管怎样 这个残疾人之年
Anyway, this year of the disabled…
给了我们重回巅峰的机会
got a chance now to get back on top.
已经签订了正规的合同 所以
Proper deals going down, so…
所以 你有什么新的想法
So, what have you got?
当特西在巡逻中出了麻烦
when Tessie trouble’s on patrol
苏西的悲伤让你伤感
and Suzie sadness makes you blue
亲爱的伦尼走进大门
when Lennie love come through the door
这可不是 性毒品摇滚乐
Well, it’s not sex & drugs & rock & roll, is it?
该死 该死 该死
Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.
该死的残疾人之年
Fucking year of disabled.
这就像什么呢 就像去年我们不错
I mean, it’s like, what? Like, last year we was fine
明年我们会很棒
and next year is going to be great,
但是今年 就是今年
but this year, just this year,
我们都会成为
oh, we’re all gonna be a right bunch of
一群该死的瘸子 不是吗
fucking cripples, aren’t we, eh?
我们为何不组一个乐队呢
Why don’t we just form a band?
我知道 我知道 我们称自己是
I know, I know, we can call ourselves
麻痹病孤僻狂
spastic and the autistics.
嘿 你这个流着口水摇摇晃晃
Oi, oi! You dribblin’, wibblin’, scribblin’,
乱涂乱画一瘸一拐
cripplin’ little
该死的一瘸一拐摇摇晃晃
fucking hobblin’, wobblin’,
奇奇怪怪的麻痹症者
bobblin’ fantastic spastic!
我喜欢这个
I like it.
欢迎回来 我们都喜欢爵士乐 不是吗
And welcome back. Well, we all like a bit of jazz, don’t we?
因此 转到我们下一个话题
And so, turning to our next item and
就是继续围绕联♥合♥国♥
that’s the continuing controversy surrounding the
残疾者之年进行探讨
United Nations year of the disabled.
我们将听到伊安·杜利的意见
We’re going to hear from Ian Drury,
作为家喻户晓的朋克摇滚乐人
the housewife’s favourite punk rocker,
他将”性毒品摇滚乐”这个词组
the man who put the phrase ”sex&drugs&rock&roll”
加入英文词汇中
into the english language,
他的新歌♥ 麻痹病孤僻狂
and whose new song Spasticus Autisticus
被贴上了出格与激进的标签
has been labelled outrageous and offensive.
还有来自麻痹症协会的格雷厄姆·哈特
We also have with us Graham Hart from the Spastics Society
来阐述如何充分参与残疾者之年
to talk about full participation in the year of the disabled.
大家好 -那么 介绍一下自己 伊安·杜利
Hello, there. – So, turning to you first, Ian Drury…
首先不是杜瑞或者多利或者多里 我是杜利
First of all, it’s not Drury or Dreary or Doory, it’s Dury.
但我想说的是
But I would like to say that, yeah,
我们都应该做的是
l think we should all fully participate in
去阻止格雷厄姆 堵住他满口的胡言
holding Graham down and chopping off his tiny little bollocks
免得他变成一个懦弱的废物 -谢谢伊安
for being a spineless little shit. – Right, Ian, thank you.
我认为现在不适合在这里讲这些
I don’t think this is the time or the place.
对 时机和地点不合适
No, it’s not the time or the place.
你说得对 永远都不合适 是吗
You’re right. It never is, is it?
非常抱歉 请各位观众原谅
I’m terribly sorry. Will you excuse me, please?
强盗 -不 没人强求你做什么
Bandit! – No, nobody has banned anything.
不 我是说你 你是个强盗 是个骗子
No, you. You’re a bandit. You’re a chiseller.
他们不是排挤瘸子 对吗
Well, they don’t ban cripples, either, do they, eh?
他们只是让瘸子难以发挥作用而已
They just make it difficult for them to function.
这首歌♥还在现在的时事节目上播放着
The song is still being played on current affairs programmes.
太棒了 这可真是太棒了
Great! Yeah, that’s great!
夜里所有的混♥蛋♥都缩在被子里
Late at night when all the raspberries are tucked up in bed,
不会做任何伤害他人的事
oh, not doing any harm to anybody.
是的 这被认为是激进的
Yes, well, it was found offensive.
我怎么会去找一个跟我一样残疾的人
How could I go up to somebody, right,
然后去激进呢
who’s got the same disabilities as me and be offensive?
不 不完全是残疾人
No, not disabled people so much, no.
这首歌♥又不是写给你的 站着说话不腰疼
Well, it wasn’t written for you, was it? Eh? The walkie- talkies!
这是像斯巴达克斯一样的口号♥性歌♥曲
It’s a war cry type of item, like ”Spartacus!”
是的 如果我没记错 斯巴达克斯都被钉死了
Yes, well, if I remember correctly, spartacus was crucified.
是的 那我会伴随其左右 不是吗
Yeah, I’ll be in good company, then, won’t I?
大家感觉你写的歌♥
Look, it was felt that what you’ve written
并不是很有同情心
just isn’t very sympathetic.
同情心 生活也没有同情心 不是吗
Sympathetic? Life ain’t sympathetic, right?
我不是小提姆 我是伊安·杜利
I’m not tiny Tim. I am Ian Dury.
像我这样的残疾人不要同情 我们想要尊重
People like me do not want sympathy. They want respect.
这是浪费时间 明白吗
It’s a waste. Okay?
人们认为你有机会做一些不同寻常的事
People felt you had the opportunity to do something remarkable.
得到无尚的荣耀 在离世后永世流芳
Your crowning glory, to be remembered after you’ve long gone.
我他妈才不在乎
I do not give a shit.
我才不管能不能
I don’t care if I’m as popular
像犹太教堂里的猪一样受欢迎
as a Chinese pig in a synagogue.
我来这不是为了流芳 我来是为了活着
I am not here to be remembered, I’m here to be alive!
所以你带着你的不联♥合♥国♥
So you take your dis- united nations, right,
还有你的残疾人之年
and your year of dissembling and
插♥进♥你那该死的屁♥眼♥里吧
stick it right up your fucking ‘arris.
王八蛋
Cunt.
保持身体强壮 保持身体警觉
Keep your body strong, keep your guard up.
伊安 我需要休息一下
Ian, I need a rest. Ow.
克莱夫想要和我在一起
Clive and I want to be together.
我们不着急谈这些 下次再说吧
We don’t wanna rush into that. Look what happened last time.
有些人最后会变成一场彻底的噩梦的
Some blokes turn out to be an absolute nightmare.
我想要离婚 伊安
I want a divorce, Ian.
我仍然爱着你
I still love you.
这与爱无关 傻瓜
It’s not about love, silly.
你别无选择
It’s not your choice.
让我走吧
Let me go.
走吧 你被解雇了
Go on, you’re fired.
亲爱的
Darling.
好一点了
Getting better.
你这次不会对我尖叫了吧
You’re not gonna shout at me again, are you?
你下过水了吗
You actually been in yet?
放松点 小老虎
Oh, easy, tiger.
妈妈怎么样了 -她很好 她会没事的
How’s mum? – She’s fine. She’s gonna be fine.
我们结束了
Look, it’s done.
我们得让绊脚石离开
We had to let strangler go,
因为幕后的故事
’cause, well, the dramas backstage
远比台前的戏剧更加精彩
were getting better than the actual show.
儿子 对不起
Son, I’m sorry.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
听话 闭上你的眼睛
Go on. Go on. Close your eyes.
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel that?
那是我的手
Well, that’s my hand.
从现在到永远 我都会在那里
From now until forever, I will always be there.
在你的肩头上
Just above your shoulder.
好吗
All right?
我告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you what, though.
我得到了一个电影里的角色
I’ve just been offered a part in a film.
饰演一个吃不饱饭的恶棍
To play an undernourished villain
在爱情中最终获得了胜利
who wins in the end through love.
你也可以一起来 做我的助理
You could come with. Be my assistant.
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
你不想看我游泳吗 -不了 你会成功的
Don’t you wanna watch me swim? – Nah. You’ll be all right.
只需要记得 一直抬起你的头
Just remember, keep your head up,
一直踢水 不要被淹死
keep kicking, try not to drown.
一个自♥由♥人死时 他失去了生的乐趣
When a free man dies, he loses the pleasure of life.
一个奴隶失去了痛苦
A slave loses his pain.
死亡就是奴隶所知的唯一自♥由♥
Death is the only freedom a slave knows.
这就是为何奴隶不怕死
That’s why he’s not afraid of it.
这就是为何我们会成功
That’s why we’ll win…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!