既不他妈的好笑也不明智
is not funny and not fucking clever!”
注意用词
Language.
我姐姐绝不会说”滚蛋 老爹”的
First words my sister ever said were, ”fuck off, dad.”
肯定是遗传
Must be inherited.
她也解雇过鼓手吗
Does she sack drummers, too?
无敌浩克就不咒骂 对吧
Incredible Hulk doesn’t swear, does he?
他是道德罗盘 -对啊
He’s got a moral compass. – That’s right.
道德罗盘 我是娱乐圈的人
Moral compass? I’m an entertainer,
又不是哥伦布 要罗盘干什么
not christopher bleeding columbus.
你觉得这怎么样
Oi, what do you think of that?
太浪漫主义了
Nah, that’s too, uh, too romantic.
给你
Here you go.
没有了吗
Is that all?
这周做的慢 -伊安
It’s been a slow week. – Ian?
太邪恶了
Uh, too satanic.
这些有什么问题吗
Oi, oi, what’s wrong with that one?
你一直都给我这个 -然后呢
You’re always giving me that one. – Yeah, and?
伊安 我们都清楚
We know all about that, Ian.
不 不 查斯
Oh, no, no, Chaz, Chaz, Chaz.
这是个迷语 它是一首情歌♥
That, that is a riddle. It’s a love song.
也是一道难题
It’s a questioning.
是人类灵魂深处的挣扎
It’s a striving of the human soul.
这就是 就叫做性毒品摇滚乐
It’s just… It’s called sex, drugs & rock & roll.
非常好
That’s good.
丹尼 告诉他
Tell him, Denny.
听着 这是一场庆典
Look, it’s a celebration. It’s…
是给门外汉的赞美诗
It’s an anthem for all the outsiders,
献给所有丑陋畸形的人
for all the uglies, for all the freaks, you know,
他们穿着破衣烂衫整天被人奴役
who are slaving away every day in their shit shirts
还要穿着烂鞋
and their shit shoes,
真是合适极了
trying to fit in.
他们问道 这就是生活吗
”Is that all there is to life?” they ask.
接着 四周看看
And then, lo and behold…
丹尼 要跳舞吗
Can you dance to that, Denny?
当然 如果你和我一起跳的话
Yeah, if you dance with me.
这是你盗用的吧
You nicked that.
天哪 现在的人都这么挑剔吗
God, everyone’s a critic these days, aren’t they?
青涩的艺术家们抄袭 成熟的人才会盗用
The immature artist plagiarises and the mature artist steals.
所以我要变得成熟了
And I am about to grow up.
性毒品摇滚乐
Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
这个怎么样
Okay, how about…
看见没 你适合蓝色
See? Blue’s your colour, you know that?
对 对 就这样
That’s it. That’s it.
灰色多让人遗憾啊
Grey is such a pity
太帅了 快看你自己
Yeah! Look at you all! Look, look.
会和你老爸一样帅的 -不 不要
You are gonna be just like your dad. – No, no.
一个帅气的小老头 -我不
A proper little geezer. – No.
巴克斯特 快点 -不要
Baxter, come on. – Don’t.
巴克斯特 别闹了
Baxter, stop fidgeting.
不要
Stop it.
别像个三岁的小孩 -把手拿开
Don’t be such a baby. – Get off.
是谁干的
Who did that?
几个比我大的男同学
Boys. Bigger boys.
他们说我太潮了
They said I was posh.
我们很潮吗
Are we posh?
不 我们是很艺术
No, we’re arts and crafts.
我们就是这样 是艺术家
That’s what we are. We’re arts and crafts.
看 这样不是很帅吗
There. That’s handsome, isn’t it?
巴克斯特
Baxter!
他来了 这是我儿子
There he is, here’s my son.
这些是我的朋友 大家快跟他打个招呼
These are all my friends. Say hi to Baxter, everybody.
热烈的掌声送给我儿子
Big round of applause for my son.
我喜欢喊他巴克斯潮人
Baxter front, I like to call him.
听着 我们之前没做过这个
Listen, we haven’t tried this one before.
这次算是实验吧 查斯 我们开始吧
It’s a little experimentation. Oi, Chaz, let’s start this up.
我们为摇滚而活 我们都长着白人脸孔
We’ll go for the rock. We’ll have white face,
黑衬衫 白袜子
Black shirt, white socks.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
谁 是谁 给了约翰一耳光
Who, who, who slapped John?
白色的脸 黑色的衬衫
White face, black shirt
白色的袜子 黑色的鞋
White socks, black shoes
黑头发 白肩带
Black hair, white strap,
白的在流血 黑的已死去
bled white, died black
亲爱的 吉尼·文森特
Sweet Gene Vincent
每个城市都有个他
There’s one in every town
死神来了
and the devil drives
他的灵车也已至
till the hearse arrives
你放下手♥枪♥
And you lay that pistol down
大家一起唱最后一段 继续唱
Just keep singing that last verse. Keep singing!
希望你别介意
I hope you don’t mind me saying.
但你有点阴沉啊
But you are being a bit of a right old moody.
我们说要照顾他了 伊安
We said we’d look after him, Ian.
我知道 他是我的儿子啊
Yeah, I know. He’s my son.
我给了他司机和所有东西
I’ve got him a driver and everything.
是么 那人可靠吗
What? Someone reliable?
当然可靠
Yeah, yeah, of course.
真的 -我是说 那人
Really? – I mean, the man was
可他妈的是齐柏林飞船的设备管♥理♥员♥
a roadie with Led Zeppelin, for fuck’s sake.
还好吗 巴克斯特
All right, Baxter?
我要给你一个惊喜
I’ve got a little surprise for you.
言及魔鬼 其必现身
Ooh, speak of the devil, and he will appear.
他已迫近 汝等知否
Can you feel him slouching ever nearer?
圣诞老人今年提前到来了吗 不
Oh, has Santa Claus come early this year? No!
此为硫酸盐锁喉人
It’s the sulphate strangler!
看着点啊 -该死 抱歉
Watch it! – Oh, shit! Oh, sorry.
真可爱
Pretty lovely.
还好吧 爸爸
You all right, dad?
你知道我现在过的很好
I’m doing pretty good at the moment, you know.
你该来看看我
You should come and see me.
你想来吗
Would you like that?
你妈妈让你♥爸♥爸告诉我
Your mum told your dad to tell me to
必须看着你进学校 去吧
make sure you went in. Now, go on.
我看着真像个鸡♥巴♥
I look like a prick.
那么 进行的挺顺利的啊
Well, that went well, then.
上车
Come on.
你有吗 -别对我乱吼
Did you? – Don’t shout at me!
我没吼啊 谁吼了
I’m not shouting. Who’s shouting?
你有没有试图卖♥♥掉我的打字机
Did you or did you not try and sell my typewriter?
你怎么会知道 -这里写着呢
How would you know? – ‘Cause it says in here,
待售 伊安·杜利的打字机
“For sale: Ian Dury’s fucking typewriter”!
好吧 是我♥干♥的
All right, I did it.
我承认了 行了吗 -有人吗
I admit it, all right? – Hello?
伊安 我们得去干活了
Ian, we need to work.
但你知道吗 伊安 没人他妈的想要它
But you know what, Ian? No one fucking wanted it.
我不是你的宠物 知道吗
I am not your fucking pet, all right?
我和你一样饿坏了
I’m as hungry for this as you are.
呜啊 绿眼怪物要出来了 是吧
Oh, boo. The green- eyed monster’s coming out, is it?
世界又不围着你转的
The world doesn’t revolve around you!
我觉得你会发现它真的围着我转
Oh, I think you’ll find it fucking does.
学校怎么样 -还行
How was school? – Okay.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ -觉得自己多余了 是吧
Fuck you! – Feeling left out, are you?
滚你奶奶的 -该死 疼死了
Double fuck you. – Oh, fucking hell, that hurt.
再写两句试试 我会更”尊敬”你的
Write some lines! I will show more respect!
我在干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥工作 所有工作
And I’m doing all this fucking work, all this work
都是为这个家
for the family, right?
是为你我 你我 为我们全家
You and me. You and me, it’s for us.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
你打起架来像个小子 丹尼
You fight like a bloke, Denny.
好极了 假腿又断了
Oh, great. Broke me new leg.
能帮我脱了这个吗 拜托
Can you help me take it off, please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!