我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 天天赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread,
赦免我们的罪
and forgive us our trespasses
因为我们也赦免凡亏欠我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离凶恶
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power,
荣耀 全是你的 直到永远 阿门
and the glory, for ever. Amen.
它会咬你
He’s gonna bite you!
再见 斯塔雷特夫人 我们走了
Goodbye, Mrs. Starrett, we’re going.
再见 乔
Goodbye, Joe.
再见 阿克塞尔 再见 强森
Goodbye, Axel. Goodbye, John.
休 你带孩子上马车
Sue, you put the kids in the wagon.
等等我 路易斯 我和你一起走
Wait for me, Lewis. I’m coming with you.
等一等 别着急走 还有件事
Wait a minute, let’s not be in a hurry. There’s one more thing.
陶雷是个相当勇敢的人
Torrey was a pretty brave man.
如果我们不和他一样 我们就是在作错事
We’d be doing wrong if we wasn’t the same.
你上次说的时候 陶雷还活着
Last time you argued that, Torrey was alive.
你让我们留下 为了更多这样的事吗
You want us to stay for more of this?
我们会有一个正常的定居地
We can have a regular settlement.
我们会有镇子 教堂 学校
We can have a town, and churches and a school…
墓地
Graveyards…
你们必须留下 就这样
You’ve just got to, that’s all.
他想让你们留下
He wants you to stay
是为了些更重要的东西
for something that means more than anything.
你们的家庭
Your families.
你们的妻子 孩子
Your wives and kids.
像你 路易斯 你的女孩们
Like you, Lewis, your girls…
西普斯代的男孩儿
and Shipstead with his boys.
他们有权利住在这儿 快乐地成长
They’ve got a right to stay here and grow up and be happy.
而这儿取决于你们自己能否有胆量永不放弃
It’s up to you people to have nerve enough to not give it up.
对 我们现在不会放弃 以后也不放弃
That’s right. We can’t give up this valley and we aingt gonna do it.
这是我们耕作的家园
This is farming country,
一个人们养育他们家庭的地方
a place for people to bring up their families.
是谁让雷克把我们从自己的家园赶走
Who’s Ryker to run us away from our own homes?
他只是想养牛 而我们要养育我们的家人
He only wants to grow beef, and we want to grow families,
让他们健康 强壮
to grow them good and strong,
这才是他们应该享受到的
the way they were meant to be grown.
上帝并没有把这片土地仅给一个人比如雷克
God didn’t make all this country just for one man like Ryker.
但他得到了 这才是重要的
He’s got it though, and that’s what counts.
-看 看那儿 -着火了
-Look, look there. -A fire!
是路易斯的家
It’s Lewis’s place.
是我们家
It’s our place.
-雷克放的火 -他没有权利这么做
-Ryker lit it. -He had no right to do that.
要是你不离开 他也不会这么做
He wouldn’t have, if you hadn’t left it.
那是我用自己的双手建起来的
I built it with my own hands.
你还没建孩子们的房♥间
Not the girls’ room.
我准备腾时间做的
I was getting round to it.
如果我们团结一致
If we stick together,
我们能把烧毁的家重建起来
we can put that place back up.
-是不是 -对
-Can’t we? -Right.
我们帮你盖房♥子 强森和乔
We’ll help you build the room, Johnson and Joe.
-肖恩也会帮的 -是的
-Shane’ll help. -Yeah.
我们去取木头 把它重建起来 好不好
We’ll get the timber and put it right back up, right?
-是 先生 我们去干 -我也去
-Yes, sir! We’ll do it. -Me, too, I’ll help.
你们为我们做这事
You’ll do that for us?
你们做这些 就是为了我们吗
You’ll do all that, just for us?
不只是为你们 玛撒
Not just for you, Martha,
是为我们这儿的所有人
for all of us in this valley.
来帮我一下 或许我们能救下来一部分
Come and help. Maybe we can save part of that.
-就要这种精神 -我们去路易斯的家
-That’s the spirit. -Let’s get to the Lewises’ place.
来 伙计们
Come on, men!
老板 好像路易斯回去了
Boss! Looks like Lewis is going back.
是斯塔雷特把他们团结起来
Starrett’s holding them together.
要是雷克放火烧我的房♥子
He could set fire to my place.
不要离开你的土地
Stay on your ground.
他会像对付陶雷一样来对付我和你
He’ll do us like he did Torrey.
难道你忘了 这儿有法律 反对杀人
There’s a law against killing.
三天前这儿的法律刚被践踏过
The law is three days’ ride from here.
你知道的 乔
You know that.
留下来对我们的后果是什么
What does that leave us with?
-给我一点点时间 -谁要去和雷克作战
-Give me time. -Who’s gonna fight Ryker?
他的枪知道 他要把我们赶走
He knows he’s got us on the run.
伙计 你要等着
You men hang on…
-好 等着 -我保证这事儿会解决的
-Hang on? -I promise something’s gonna be done.
但是怎么做 乔
But what, Joe?
交给我吧 我会和雷克一决高下
Leave that to me. I’ll have it out with Ryker.
你承担太多了 你自己怎么办
You’re taking on too much.
如果我得杀了他
If I have to kill him.
这不对的 不要这样想
That’s wrong. Don’t even think that.
得除掉斯塔雷特
Starrett’s got to go.
我警告过他两次 但他还顽固
I’ve warned him twice, but he’s pig-headed.
他要为此付出代价
He’ll have to pay for it.
乔 你不能去
Joe, you can’t do it!
如果路易斯有勇气重新开始
If the Lewises have the courage to start over,
我不能让他们失望
I won’t let them down.
但是你不能去镇上杀雷克 他会杀死你的
But you can’t go in town to kill Ryker. He’ll kill you.
跟他说我是讲道理的
Tell him I’m a reasonable man,
跟他说事情已经很严重了
things have gone far enough.
跟他说我失败了
Tell him I’m beat,
无论怎么说 只要他过来
anything, but, by Jupiter, get him here!
他会来的 你以为他是个通情达理的人
He’ll come. He thinks he’s a reasonable man.
你好 卡洛威
Hello, Calloway.
-他会杀了你 -我该把握这机会
-He’ll kill you. -It’s a chance I gotta take.
这个平结打错了 乔伊 它拴不住
This is a false square knot, Joey, it won’t hold.
肖恩 跟他说他不能去
Shane! Tell him he can’t go.
跟他说这不行 跟他说
Tell him it won’t work. Tell him!
肖恩
Shane!
乔 等到事情平息下来
Wait, Joe, till things cool off.
无论怎样也得过段时间
Wait that long, anyway.
这才对 是不是 肖恩
That’s right, isn’t it, Shane?
我不能对乔说什么是对的 玛丽亚
I can’t tell Joe what’s right, Marian.
等等 乔
Please wait, Joe.
难道你不能为我这么做吗
Won’t you do even this for me?
斯塔雷特
Starrett?
斯塔雷特先生
Mr. Starrett!
-是谁 -和平谈判 雷克派来的
-Who is it? -Peace party, from Ryker.
你们中一个人可以过来说
One of you can come across and talk.
-待在园子外面 -我们没有武器
-Stay out of that garden. -We aingt armed.
我哥哥卢夫想见你
Brother Rufe wants to see you.
他让告诉你 他是通情达理的
He says to tell you he’s a reasonable man.
你哥哥要为我朋友陶雷的死负责
Your brother’s responsible for the killing of my friend Torrey.
我哥哥不会杀任何人的 他不想进监狱
My brother wouldn’t kill anybody. He don’t wanna go to jail.
陶雷是个鲁莽的人 他向一个陌生人挑衅
Torrey was a hot-head, he picked on a stranger.
陶雷不想讲道理
Torrey didn’t wanna be reasonable.
你是讲道理的人 是不是
You wanna be reasonable, don’t you?
我一直是通情达理的
I always figured on being reasonable.
我哥哥在等你
My brother’s waiting.
他会在格拉夫顿的店里等你
He’ll see you at Grafton’s.
还有谁在
Who else?
我们不去 我们要回家了
Not us. We’re heading home.
我会去见你哥哥的
I’ll see your brother.
肖恩
Shane!
肖恩
Shane.
-谁在外面 -卡洛威 克里斯·卡洛威
-Who is it? -Calloway. Chris Calloway.
站着别动 我会开枪的
Stay where you are. I can drill you.
不要 我有件事要告诉你
Hold it, I got something to tell you.
-什么事 -斯塔雷特要有危险
-What do you want? -Starrett’s up against a stacked deck.
你为什么来告诉我
Why are you telling me?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章大独裁者
下一篇文章别惹蚂蚁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!