you’re wrong.
简直是场噩梦
It was just like a nightmare.
你不会相信我所说的
You wouldn’t believe it if I told you.
我的同伙把我扔在沙漠里
My gang left me in the desert.
我感觉所有的牛仔都恨我入骨
I felt like all the other cowboys hated my guts.
每个人都是 我只是很想你们 很想你们几个
Everyone was…I just missed you. I missed all of you.
我们也很想你 罗伊
We missed you too, Roy.
疗养时间到了
I think it’s medication time.
过来 魔女
Come here, devil woman.
你好调皮
Oh! Ooh, that’s naughty.
小心 小心点
Ohh. Ow, careful. Careful with that.
小心
Ow, ow. Careful. Ow.
该死 秃鹫在啃我的脑袋
Holy crap! The vultures are eating my head!
救命 救命 我的同伴抛弃了我
Help! Help! My gang buried me!
他们把我留下来等死
They left me for dead!
谢天谢地 我还以为你是幻觉
Oh, thank heavens. I thought you were a mirage.
-快 水 -是你
-Oh, come on. Water. -You.
-你杀了我的叔叔 -不
-You killed my uncle! -Bull!
那都是华♥莱♥士♥干的
That was Wallace all the way.
-他是你们这帮强盗中的一个 -他并不是我们的同伙
-He was one of your bandits. -He wasn’t part of my gang.
他是一个新手 他像马路上的蜥蜴那么疯狂
He was a new guy. He’s crazy as a road lizard.
-你活该等死 -等等
-You deserve to die. -Hold on a second.
你知道一件谁都没提起的事吗
You know what no one’s saying here?
在火车上我有个机会能杀了你的 但是我却没有杀你
I had a chance to kill you on that train, and I chose not to.
因为我不是个野蛮人
‘Cause I’m not a barbarian.
-你要去哪儿 -卡森市
-Hey! Where are you going? -Carson City.
我挖洞到中国都比你到卡森市还近
I’m closer to diggin’ myself to China than you are to gettin’ to Carson City.
怎么走
-Hey! -Which way?
这还差不多 把我挖出来我就指给你
Hey, that’s better. Dig me out and I’ll show you.
怎么走
Which way?
你看见那 那座山了吗
You see the… mountains over there?
卡森市就在山的那边
Carson City is on the other side.
好了 把我挖出来 我们的交易就结束了
All right, dig me out. I kept my end of the bargain.
把我挖出来
Dig me out.
自己挖吧
Dig.
-拜托 -别说话 慢慢挖吧
-Come on! -Don’t talk. Just dig.
快走 快走啊
快点走 快点走
我没告诉过你不能在克劳族的地盘上玩吗
对不起 父亲
他打败了六个克劳族人
空手打败的
他为什么穿着裙子
卡森市 在 哪里
Where is Carson City?
他刚才说的很慢 好像是在寻求帮助
但是我还是不懂他到底在说些什么
把和睦烟斗给他 也许能让他闭嘴
和睦烟斗 印第安人用来表示和睦
这烟劲可真冲
大家早
女儿
你的丈夫是个”穿着裙子战斗的男人”
不用每天都陪着他
你的职责是看好他
是 父亲
不行啊 我跟
他昨天晚上却没有喊过冤
小女儿 把结婚礼物带来
别烦恼了 他可能不是很合适 不过至少不是白人
我想你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
点心
我不饿
You were wrong.
如果我们能达成某种协议
You would find me a much better host
你会发现我是个更好客的主人
if we could come to some sort of an arrangement.
协议
An arrangement?
就像你和铁路上工作的那些奴隶达成的那种
Like the one you have with the slaves working on this railroad?
到时这些人就可以自♥由♥离开了
These people are free to leave.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want with me?
一旦得到皇帝的黄金 我的工作就结束了
Once I have the emperor’s gold, my work will be complete.
公主
Princess.
现在应该让你去和你的臣民们在一起了
I think it is time for you to be among your people.
他们看起来不像我看到过的印第安人 杰迪戴亚
They don’t look like any injuns I ever seen, Jedediah.
那是因为他们不是印第安人 他们是犹太人
That’s because they’re not injuns, woman! They’re Jews!
你 留下
You, stay.
伙计们 看看他
You guys, get a load of this.
这儿是卡森市吗
Is this Carson City?
不 这儿不是卡森市 酋长
No, this ain’t Carson City, Chief.
你得去别的地方打你的烈酒了
You’re gonna have to get your firewater somewhere else.
好了 罗伊 下注吧
All right, Roy, ante up.
在外面待着吧
And stay out!
你这么快就回来了 爬虫
You bounce back fast, kimosabe.
你在这里做什么 我还以为你去了卡森市呢
What are you doin’ here? I thought you were going to Carson City.
你 你给我指了条坏路
You! You gave me bad directions!
不对 应该说我给你指了条”错”路
No, I gave you wrong directions.
你想要回你的牙签吗
You want your toothpicks back?
-你太神经了 来这儿把 -把它还给我
-You got a lot of nerve, comin’ in here with that… -Give it back to me!
这是什么
Ain’t that somethin’?
把你的手拿开
Take your hand off me.
我只是想去卡森市
Hey, I just want to go to Carson City!
送你一程
You’re goin’ for a ride!

No!
好 很好
Yes! Yeah!
好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
不 不
No! No!
对不起 对不起
Sorry! I’m sorry!

You!
-谁先捣的乱 -中国佬
-Who in the hell started this? -The Chinaman.
把书还给我 放我出去
把书还给我 放我出去
Let me out! Give me the book back!
我必须去卡森市救公主
I have to go to Carson City to rescue the princess!
你们抓错人了 我不该被关在这儿
You’ve got the wrong person! I don’t belong here!
让我出去啊
继续说汉语吧 这很有效 他们就要放你出去了
Keep goin’ with the Chinese. That’s workin’. They’re about to let you out.
把书还给我
Give me the book back!
他喊得这么大声 就把书还给他吧
For cryin’ out loud, just give him the book back, please
-这样就能让我们安静一会儿 -把门打开
-If it’ll give us some peace and quiet…Forget about it. -Open it up!
他们不会还你书了 放弃吧
They’re not givin’ you the book back. Drop the book.
你已经浪费我够多时间了
I wasted enough time with you
什么 我浪费了你很多时间 关我什么事啊
What? You’ve wasted enough time with me? What about me?
把书还给我
Give me the book!
-听我说 别喊了 -把书还给我
-Listen for a second. Stop! -Give me the book! Hey!
听着 别喊了 你不是在东方 明白吗
Listen! Stop! You’re not in the East, okay?
你不是在中国 这是西方
You’re not in China. This is the West.
太阳虽然不是在这里升起来 但它在这里落下
The sun doesn’t rise here, it sets here
你就快让他们吊死我们了
and you’re closer to getting us hung
然后你就能要回那本书了是吧
than you are getting that book back, okay?
现在只是 我喜欢
Now, just…I like that.
这正是我想说的 你太紧张了
That’s what I’m talking about. You’re wound so tight.
你是我见过的最暴躁的家伙 放松一下嘛
You’re the most irritable guy I’ve ever been around. Just relax for a second.
这样十分钟后你就能出去继续歇斯底里了 我保证
Take ten minutes, and then you can go back to screaming, I promise.
到时我会陪你一起疯的 好了 放松一下
I’ll join you. Okay, just relax for a second.
来吧 坐下来
Come on, sit down.
来吧
Come on.
放松一下
Just relax.
你是在放松吗
Is that relaxed?
你神情很僵硬
You look sort of rigid there.
你知道吗 我们都没给对方留下好印象
You know what? We got off on the wrong foot.
让我们试着重新认识吧
Let’s try to start again.
伙计 你很能打
Man, you sure can fight.
我从来没看到过像你这样的
I’ve never seen anything like that.
就像
It was…
我想称赞你一下
I’m trying to give you a compliment.
你还没有因为我给你指错路而发疯吗
You’re not still mad about me pointin’ you in the wrong direction, are you?
拜托 你听到这种笑料应该笑的
Come on. You gotta be able to laugh at stuff like that.
就像我在沙漠中 我毫无怨恨 我只觉得好笑
Like me in the desert. I don’t hold any grudges. I laugh about it.
我并不生你的气 你只留下筷子让我等死
I’m not angry at you. You just left me there with chopsticks to die.
独自寂寞 当时只有我和在啃我脑袋的兀鹫
Roy, all by his lonesome. Just me and the buzzards pickin ‘at my head.
你是个很沉默的人 对吧
You’re a very silent man, aren’t you?
你并不想在那个酒吧中看见我是吧
You weren’t expecting to see old Roy in that bar, were you?
诚实点 是吗
Be honest. Were you? Huh?
你真的用筷子逃脱的吗
Did you really use those chopsticks?
你最好能相信
You better believe it.
你笑了 这个玩笑很有趣 我要记住它
Now you laugh. That’s funny. I gotta remember that one.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章哥斯拉(1998)
下一篇文章紧急搜捕令
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!