-现在是”呀呼”的时间 -呀 什么
-All right, it’s time for a “yee-haw.” -Yee-what?
罗伊专用
Shh, shh, shh. Roy O’Bannon special.
我们跳下去 骑在马背面上 大喊”呀呼”
We jump off, land on the back of the horse, yell “yee-haw…”
然后就骑马离开 怎么样
and ride off, all right?
看着我做 然后跟着做 呀呼
Watch me and do exactly as I do it. Yee-haw!
-马头在哪儿 -约翰
-Hyah! Where’s the head? -John!
约翰 起来
John, get up !
抓住他们
Tie ’em up.
我的马怎么了 它死了吗
What happened to my horse? Is he dead?
没有 但是我们快死了 约翰
No, but we are, John.
-马儿 你睡着了吗 -起来
-Hi, horsey. You sleeping? -Get up.
你们的装备让人很吃惊嘛
Mighty impressive hardware you’re packin’.
把你的视线从我的东西上挪开 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Why don’t you get your eyes off my package, you twisted son of a bitch.
-我希望他该走了 -轮到你了
-I hope that’s him leaving. -Your turn.
谢谢你 范·克里夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Van Cleef.
好了好了 这里都是什么人呢
Well, well. What have we here?
我猜是奥班诺先生
Mr. O’Bannon, I presume.
我能喝杯水吗 我口干
Can I get a drink of water? I got cotton mouth. Aah!
别再提了
Don’t mention it.
这肯定是出名的上海小子
And this must be the famous Shanghai Kid.
-姜文 -罗方
-Chon Wang? -Lo Fong?
你还记得你的老战友呢
You remember your old comrade-in-arms?
我记得一个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
-Hmm? -I remember a traitor.
我感到一股仇恨
I’m sensing some bad blood here.
黄金在哪儿
Where is the gold?
佩佩公主在哪儿
Where’s Princess Pei Pei?
住手 拜托 我们是人 我们不是Pinata
Stop. Come on. We’re men. We’re not pinatas.
Pinata 墨西哥小孩过生日时蒙眼乱打的容器
好吗 而且我们在被威胁 我们也不想做硬汉
Okay? And we’re really hung over. We ‘re not trying to be tough guys.
你想谈论黄金 我们就谈论黄金
You wanna talk about the gold, let’s talk about the gold.
那么是你拿到了我的黄金
So, you have my gold?
-你的黄金 -是的 黄金在我们手里
-Your gold? -Yes, we have the gold.
-在哪儿 -黄金在一个安全的地方
-Then where is it? -The gold’s in a safe place.
他说的是真的吗
Is he telling the truth?
不是
No.
很好 约翰 干得漂亮 那就用你的脚想个办法
Ow ! Nice, John. Way to go. Way to think on your feet.
他不能撒谎的 他被皇家法律约束着
He cannot lie. He is bound by Imperial decree.
皇家法律
Imperial decree.
为什么你不能多认识一下你现在并不是在中国
When are you gonna learn you’re not in China any more?
他不会”学习”他只懂服从命令
He will never learn. He can only follow orders.
至少我还有我的尊严
At least I still have my honor.
奴隶是没有尊严的
Slaves have no honor.
不 不
-No! No! -Hey!
现在你永远都回不了中国了
Now you can never go back to China.
你搞砸了 你搞砸了 伙计
You blew it. Whoo! You blew it, man.
相信我 你不该剪掉他的头发的
You do not want to cut his hair off, trust me.
不要怪我 孩子
Nothing personal, boys.
永远对皇帝效忠
My loyalty is to the emperor.
没错 约翰 我听到的都是关于皇帝的
Yeah, John, I heard all about the emperor.
肯定是个不怎么样的人
Must be a hell of a man.
他只有十二岁
He’s only 1 2.
你在玩我吗 你站在这儿让绳子套住你的脖子等死
Are you kidding me? You’re sitting here with a noose around your neck…
就是为了一个蛋蛋还没长出来的人效命
ready to die for someone whose balls haven’t even dropped?
根据内华达州的法律赋予我的权利
By virtue of the authority vested in me through the territory of Nevada,
我宣布对这两个人实行绞刑
I do hereby order these men to hang by their necks…
直到他们停止挣扎
until their feet quit kicking.
你们马上就要下地狱了 孩子们
You’re goin’ to hell, boys,
你们的马♥会♥带你们去
and your horses are taking you there.
勒死他们
Tighten ’em up.
吊死他们 吊死他们
Hang ’em! Hang ’em!
小心点 你这小混♥蛋♥
Hey! Watch it, you little punk.
吊死他们 吊死他们
Hang ’em! Hang ’em! Hang ’em! Hang ’em!
约翰 你在干什么
John, what are you doing?
发生了什么事 停住那些马
What the hell is goin’ on here? Stop those horses!
停住它们
Stop them!
快拉 快拉
Pull it! Pull it!
救命
Help me
别只是站在那儿 去追他们
Well, don’t just stand there! Go after them!
听到小溪的水流声了吗 约翰
Will you listen to this creek, John?
我从没发现这个声音这么美
I’ve never noticed what a beautiful melody a creek makes.
从来没有
I’ve never taken the damn time.
看着这些山和这些树
Look at these mountains and these trees.
见鬼 看看这些绿树 过来 我甚至不知道名字
Hell, look at these green trees. Come here. I don’t even know the names…
我们要了解下这些绿树的名字 过来
We’re gonna learn the names of these green trees. Come here.
我想要你看看
I want you to look at these.
我们就不能 约翰 你在做什么
Can we not…John, what are you doing?
你还在心疼你的头发
Are you still worried about your hair?
约翰 听我说 你太爱虚荣了
John, listen to me. You’re very vain.
等你七十岁的时候 你的马尾辫
By the time you’re 70, your queue, your ponytail…
会焕然一新
will be as good as new.
-你在干什么 -我要离开
-What are you doing? -I’m leaving.
我们就不能休息几秒钟 约翰 我们刚刚幸免一死
Can we not take two seconds, John? We just cheated death.
快点 花点时间看看这些山
Come on. Let’s look at these mountains for a second.
好吧 我去拿东西 天哪 你真让人难以置信
Okay, let me get my stuff. God, you’re unbelievable.
我自己走
I’m going alone.
你要怎 约翰 你说什么
What are you…John, what are you talking about?
-我听到了 -你听到什么了
-I heard you. -You heard me. Okay.
在金发女郎的房♥间
At Goldie’s.
你说我不是你的朋友
You said I wasn’t your friend.
约翰
John…
等一下 约翰 我当时是和一个女人说的
Hold on a second, John. I was talking to a girl.
-那是 你没听到来龙去脉 -罗伊
-It was…That’s taken out of context. That’s not… -Roy.
你是对的 我怎么可能是你的朋友
You were right. How could I ever be your friend?
我只是个中国佬
I’m just a Chinaman.
等等 约翰 对不起 我不是那个意思
Hold on, John. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to…
再见 罗伊
Sayonara, Roy.
大家小心啊
在这里等一下
Wait here.
请进
Please.
你走了段很长的路
You have come a long way.
我希望你寻找的公主值得你这么奉献
I hope the princess you seek is worthy of such devotion.
把她带回去是我的职责
It is my duty to bring her home.
我甚至带了她的最喜欢的书
I even brought her favorite book.
你真是太好了
That’s very kind of you.
但是如果你发现公主不愿意回紫禁城
But what if you found the princess and she did not wish to go back
那怎么办
to the Forbidden City?
她为什么想要留在这里
Why would she want to stay here?
也许她在这里比她回到中国
Maybe she can do more for the people here…
能为她的人♥民♥做更多的事
than she could back in China.
佩佩公主
Princess Pei Pei.
请不要引起注意
Please, don’t draw attention.
请站起来
Please. Stand up!
公主 你必须跟我走
Princess, you have to come with me.
不行 不能让罗方发现我走了
I cannot. Fong cannot find me missing.
公主 我不能把你留在这里
Princess, I cannot leave you here.
请站起来
Please, standup!
不要下跪 起来
Don’t bow! Get up!
起来
Get up!
你必须走了
You must go.
如果我走了 罗方会乱杀无辜的
If I leave, Fong will begin to kill the others.
把你带回去是我的职责
It is my duty to bring you home.
我命令你快走
I command you to go.

Go!

Go!
举起手来 秃驴
Reach for the sky, baldy!
没错 罗伊来了
That’s right. It’s Roy.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
我一直跟着你 怎么了
I followed you. So what?
你想让我怎么样 让你漂泊 你是一个生手啊
What am I supposed to do, let you wander off? You’re a greenhorn.
你会死在这里的
You’ll get killed out here.
快点 我们必须离开这里 搭档 快点
Come on! We gotta adios out of here, partner! Come on!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章哥斯拉(1998)
下一篇文章紧急搜捕令
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!