-Look, Marshal, I think that if… -Just shut up and put on your guns.
这很危险的 你知道吗
This is serious, you know?
我们不是为这个回来的
We don’t come back from this.
真是个平庸的想法
That’s the general idea.
你在干什么
What the hell you doin’?
别拖延时间了 快点 来吧 孩子
Stop procrastinating. Come on. Hurry up, son.
住嘴 我不会让你小瞧的 明白吗
Stop it! I’m not gonna let you cheapen it. All right?
这是场决斗 很神圣的
This is a duel. It’s a sacred thing.
而且很美 我们和动物的区别就在于此
It’s beautiful. It’s what separates us from the animals.
我不会怨恨你的 准备好了吗
Whew! I do not envy you. You ready?
为什么不转过来像个男人那样面对我
Why don’t you turn and face me like a man?
为什么不按照各自的做法 怎么样
Why don’t you do it your way and I’ll do it my way? How about that?
来吧 罗伊 你能做到的
Oh, come on, Roy. You can do it.
不行 你做不到 他会杀了你的
Oh, no, you can’t. He’s gonna kill you.
-一 -他会把你打飞的
-One. -He’s gonna blow you away.
来吧 罗伊 不要那么想
Come on, Roy. Don’t think like that.

Two.
没错 要有信心
Oh, yeah. Be positive.
想象自己是子弹 是弹头
Be the bullet. Be the lead bullet.
-我要死了 -三
-I’m about to die. -Three.
罗伊
Roy!
决斗取消
Duel’s off!
罗伊
Roy!
你坏事了 约翰
You blew it, John!
不能妨碍一个正在决斗中的人
Never interrupt a man in the middle of a duel.
我可以搞定他 你差点害死我 我就要搞定他了
I had him. That’s what kills me. I had him! I had him!
大家小心啊
现在你知道给你抬轿的人的感受了吧
Now you know how it feels to haul you around in that sedan chair.
我绝不会向你低头的
I will never bow to you.
好好看看这些脸
Take a good look at these faces.
如果你企图逃跑
If you attempt to escape,
我会每小时杀一个工人
I will kill one worker every hour…
直到找到你为止
until you are found.
从她开始杀
Starting with this one.
别让他看见你受苦
Do not let him see you suffer.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
请别告诉任何人
Please, tell no one.
你称这是个特别的藏身之处
You call this a special hideout?
是的 它是 约翰
Yes, it is, John.
它还是个收集情报的好地方
It’s also a good place to gather intelligence,
因为每个经过卡森市的人都逃不过这些人的耳目
’cause no one passes through Carson City without these people hearing about it.
你会向他们询问公主的下落吗
Would you ask them about the princess
是的 先生 我会的
Yes, sir, I will.
而且我不管这会有多丢脸
And I don’t care how ugly it gets.
不问过每一个人我决不休息 可以了吧
I’m not gonna rest until I’ve pumped everybody in there for information, okay?
-你好 罗伊 -你们好啊 女士们
-Hi, Roy. -Roy. -Hello, ladies.
给这对亡命之徒让让路吧
Make way for a couple of desperados.
很高兴再次见到你 罗伊先生
Nice to see you again, Mr. O’Bannon.
-你好 -罗伊
-Greetings. Hello. -Roy.
没错 我们在这里会找到些情报的 相信我
Oh, yeah, we’re gonna get some information here. Trust me.
这不是个藏身的好地方
This is not a proper hiding place.
拜托 约翰 让我们放松一下
Oh, come on, John. Let’s relax for a little bit.
-来喝一杯 -不 我要去找公主
-Here, have a drink. -No. I wanna find the princess.
我也要去 但是我们没法在卡森市挨家挨户的找她
So do I, but we can’t exactly go door to door in Carson City looking for her.
-不要忘了 我们正被通缉呢 -都是你害的
-Don’t forget, we’re wanted men. -Only because of you.
对对对 每件事都是我的错
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everything’s my fault.
公主是个什么样的人
So, what’s the princess like?
约翰 公主长得怎么样 她很漂亮吗
John, what’s the princess like? Is she pretty?
-还是非常讨厌 -你不能议论她
-Is she a pain in the neck? -You are not fit to talk about her.
约翰 你最好记得你在哪里
John, you better remember where you are.
这是西方 不是东方
This is the West. It’s not the East.
-记住了吗 -但是太阳还是在东方升起
-Remember? -And the sun may rise where I come from…
行了行了 你这些废话我知道了
Blah, blah, blah. I know.
很好 你还记得
Good. You remember.
-她是单身吗 她还是单身吗 -什么
-Is she single? Is she single? -What?
她已婚了吗 我可以娶她吗
Is she married? Is she available?
只有皇室成员可以
Only to a member of the Imperial family.
你是一位皇室成员吗 我看不像
Are you a member of the Imperial family? I don’t think so.
那是个笑话吗 约翰 那是个笑话
Was that a joke, John? That was a joke.
约翰 那是你的第一个笑话
John, that was your first joke.
我们来干一杯 为你的第一个笑话
We gotta have a toast. Your first joke.
-没错 没错 -不是
-Yes. Yes. -No.
快点 喝一杯
Come on. Drink.
-就一杯 -行
-Just one. -Okay.
但是不要再议论公主了
But don’t talk about the princess any more.
以名誉担♥保♥
Word of honor.
行酒令很有意思的
Be fun to play a drinking game.
-你会中国的酒令吧 -不会
-You know any Chinese drinking games? -No.
每个国家有酒令的 你肯定也知道一个
Every country has a drinking game. You must know one.
就一个
Just one?
螃蟹一 脚八个 两头儿尖尖这么大的个儿
眼一挤呀 脖一缩 爬呀爬呀过沙河
两个好啊该谁喝 三个三个该谁喝
五个五个该谁喝 两个两个该你喝
-Uno mas -Uno 什么
-Uno mas? -Uno…What?
-再来 Uno mas -好
-One more. Uno mas. -Okay.
螃蟹一 脚八个 两头儿尖尖这么大的个儿
眼一挤呀 脖一缩 爬呀爬呀过沙河
不 我输了 再来
No! I lost? One more.
我好迷惘 约翰
I’m so lost, John.
百分之九十的时间
Ninety percent of the time,
我甚至不知道自己在西部这里干什么
I don’t even know what I’m doin’ out here in the West.
糟糕的亡命徒
Terrible outlaw.
不 你是一个优秀的亡命徒
No, you’re a good outlaw.
拜托 我总是把事情搞砸了
Stop, please. I’m a screw up.
-不 我才是呢 看看我这些伤疤 -不对
-No, I am screw up. Look at my scar. -No.
一个是因为执勤时迟到了
One for arriving late At a guard duty.
还有一个是因为掉了军棍 你算不错了 我看见过你这样
One for dropping fighting stick. You good. I saw you.
我唯一擅长的事就是胡吹神侃
The only thing I’m good at is talking.
-是真的 -约翰
-It’s true. -John.
拿开你的手 约翰
-Huh? -Take your hand off me, John.
再来玩会儿
One more game?
不 不喝了 就这样了
No. No more drinking. That’s it.
-Uno mas -不玩了 约翰 不玩了
-Uno mas? -No mas, John. No mas.
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
-你能过来吗 -菲菲
-Are you coming? -Fifi?
你那个看起来很搞笑的朋友是谁
So, who’s your funny-looking friend?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他是个我碰到的疯狂的皇家卫兵
He’s this crazy Imperial Guard I met.
他 他真的很搞笑
He’s-He’s really funny.
这家伙歇斯底里的
-Ё -The guy’s hysterical.
我们正在玩游戏 你看见了吗 我们只是在玩那个酒令
We were just playing…Did you see us? We were just playing that game.
姜文开始
John’s going…
接着我就这样 虽然不明白他说的是什么 但是
And I was going…You can’t really understand what he’s saying, but…
罗伊 罗伊 我没想到你和一个中国佬混在一起
Roy? Roy? I never figured you for riding with a Chinaman.
其实我并不是真正地和他一起闯荡 菲菲
Well, I’m not exactly riding with him, Fifi .
他不是我的朋友 你知道的 我是说 他是个中国佬
He’s not my friend, you know. I mean, he’s a Chinaman.
好的 很好
Well, that’s good.
我是说 你们真的
I mean…And you really…
你们这些人在议论他是什么人
Were you guys talking about who he was?
我们来谈点别的东西吧
Let’s talk about something else.
你看起来很迷人 不是吗
Don’t you look delicious?
-发生了什么事 -很好
-What’s going on? -Well.
-是你 -这不是上海小子吗
-You! -If it isn’t the Shanghai Kid.
给你
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Ahh. Thank you.
约翰 快点 我们得走了
John, come on. We gotta get going.
-警长在楼下 -不对不对 警长在那儿呢
-The marshal’s downstairs. -No, no, Marshal’s in there.
约翰 你对他做了什么
Oh, man, John. What’d you do to him?
-快点 我们走 -不
-Come on. Let’s get going. -No!
-我不和你一起走 -快点 约翰 该死 你喝醉了
-I don’t wanna ride with you. -Come on, John. Damn, you’re a mean drunk.
-马儿 -好吧
-Hi, horsey! -All right. Shh, shh, shh.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章哥斯拉(1998)
下一篇文章紧急搜捕令
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!