Home 喜剧电影 僵尸肖恩(2004)

僵尸肖恩(2004)

0
僵尸肖恩(2004)

就这样了,我们被困住了 “嘿,我们去温彻斯特吧!”
That’s it then, we’re trapped. “Hey, let’s go to the Winchester!”
那是谁该死的主意啊?
Whose fucking idea was that?
我真的搞砸了
Man, I’ve really ballsed this up.
-不,你没有 -我有,丽兹,我救不了我们
– No, you haven’t. – I have, Liz. I couldn’t save us.
我救不了小黛或大卫 甚至救不了我妈,我真没用
I couldn’t save Di or David. I couldn’t even save Mum. I’m useless.
你不该这么自责,你试过了 你尽了力,那点才重要
You shouldn’t feel so responsible, you tried. You did something, that’s what counts.
大概吧
Yeah, I suppose.
你想他们会进来吗?
Do you think they’ll get through?
是的
Yeah.
还剩多少弹♥药♥?
How many shells have we got left?
嗯…两发
Erm…two.
我想如果他们排成一排的话 可以解决掉好几个
I suppose we could take a few of them out if they stand in a line.
我不是在想他们
I wasn’t thinking about them.
我知道
I know.
-艾德怎么办? 只剩两发弹♥药♥ -我不介意被吃掉
– What about Ed? There’s only two shells. – I don’t mind being eaten.
我们要怎样做?
How are we gonna do this?
不清楚…
I don’t know. Erm…
我们其中一人必须先死
One of us has to go first.
一个人射另一个人,然后再对付他们
One should do the other and then do themselves.
该由你来射我 要我自己来的话我会失败的
You should do me. I’ll muck it up if I have to do myself.
我不想在同一个晚上…
I don’t think I’ve got it in me to shoot my flatmate,
射杀我的室友、我妈和我女朋友
my mum and my girlfriend all in the same evening.
你怎会认为我又接纳你了?
What makes you think I’ve taken you back?
嗯…
Well…
你不想死了还是单身吧?
you don’t want to die single, do you?
事实上…我愿意被开枪打死
Actually…I would like to be shot.
此外,我变了,我从昨天起 就没抽过一根菸,我保证
Besides, I’ve changed. I haven’t had a fag since yesterday, I promise.
他没抽
He hasn’t.
也许我们现在该抽一根
Maybe we should have one now.
-你留在我公♥寓♥的 -对,我丢掉的
– You left them in my flat. – Yeah, in the bin.
-我当时心情很差 -死猴子
– I was desperate. – Sneaky monkey.
-抱歉 -没关系
– Sorry. – I won’t say anything.
快点,我们要离开了
Come on, we’re getting out of here.
-我只想待在这里 -但我们出的去了
– I might just stay here. – But we can get out.
-你们俩应该离开 -你在说什么呀?
– You two should make a go of it. – What are you talking about?
-我只会拖累你 -对,不过…
– I only hold you back. – Yeah, but…
也许枪该留给你
Maybe you should have this.
-你不要吗? -不要
– Don’t you want it? – No.
反正我也打不中,我枪法太烂了
I can’t hit anything with it anyway, I’m rubbish.
-艾德,对不起 -为什么?
– Ed, I’m sorry. – What for?
-因为我稍早前对你大吼大叫 -没关系
– Cos I was shouting at you earlier on. – It’s all right.
我也很对不起
I’m sorry too.
不要紧了
It’s OK.
不…
No…
对不起,肖恩
I’m sorry, Shaun.
老天! 不好玩
Oh, God! That’s not funny.
-你不笑我就不会这样做了 -我没在笑
– I’ll stop doing ’em when you stop laughing. – I’m not laughing.
你们最好快走
You’d better be off.
拜,艾德,爱你
Bye, Ed. Love you.
加油
Cheers.
我也爱你,老弟
I love you too, man.
玻璃
Gay.
-准备好了吗? -准备好了
– Ready? – Ready.
一区准备好
Section One. Ready.
朝正前方僵尸,射击!
Zombies to your front. Fire!
射击!
Fire!
老天! 肖恩!
Oh, my God! Shaun!
冯妮?
Yvonne?
-你们怎样? -还活着
– How are you doing? – Surviving.
他们要带我们去安全地方 我想你们两个可能想一块去
They’re taking us somewhere safe. I thought you two might want to tag along.
就剩你们两个吗?
Is it just the two of you?
很高兴还有人活下去
Well, glad somebody made it.
来吧
Come on.
接下来报导现年十岁 安立奎拉米雷兹的经历
‘Next, the story of ten-year-old Enrique Ramirez
独力击败全家人复活的僵尸
‘who fought off the reanimated corpses of his entire family.
都在即将播映的 《地狱来的僵尸》节目中
‘It’s all coming right up on Zombies From Hell.’
对许多人来说,六个月来的僵尸事件 必定仿佛一场恶梦
‘Six months on and, to many, the events of Z-Day must seem like a bad dream.
我们现在得知,该现象起源于…
‘As we now know, the phenomenon resulted from the use of…’
..不像是身为新闻播报员的我 曾料想的到会报导出来的事
‘..not something I ever expected as a newscaster to have to say on air.
“砍掉头部或摧毁脑部”,太不可思议了
“‘Removing the head or destroying the brain.” Incredible.’
..我们请到当红乐团来谈谈他们 对于帮助僵尸慈善活动工作的看法…
‘..to have a top band with us, talking about their work for the charity Zombaid…’
事实上这些僵尸 依然保有他们的原始本能
‘The fact that the mobile deceased retained their primal instincts
使他们成为服务业的理想新员工
‘make them ideal recruitment for the service industry,
就好比其他人的角色,譬如…
‘as well as other roles such as…’
他抓不到! 哦! 他摔倒滑下去了!
‘He can’t quite get it. Ooh! He’s fallen, he’s down!’
我是不觉得怎样 不过我知道有些人可能会
‘I don’t see nothing wrong with it but I know that some people would.
但他是我丈夫,你知道的 我仍然爱他,戒指也还戴在手上
‘But he’s my husband, you know. I still love him and I got the ring.
-你还跟它一块睡? -当然了
– ‘You go to bed with it?’ – ‘Course I do.’
人们不懂为何她还跟他住在一起?
‘People can’t understand why she’s with him?’
初期宣称病毒是由受到感染的猴子 所导致的说法已经遭到驳斥…
‘Initial claims that the virus was caused by infected monkeys have been dismissed…’
哈啰
Hello.
有何计划?
What’s the plan, then?
对,喝杯茶…
Right, a cup of tea…
然后买♥♥张《周日乐团》的唱片
then we get the Sundays.
再开车到凤♥凰♥城去吃个烤肉大餐
Head down the Phoenix for a roast,
到酒吧里呆坐一会儿
veg out in the pub for a bit
然后再逛回家,看点电视,上♥床♥
then wander home, watch a bit of telly, go to bed.
-完美 -我去烧开水
– Perfik. – I’ll get the kettle on.
-麻烦加两颗糖 -哦! 大胆哟
– Can I have two sugars, please? – Ooh! Adventurous.
-我想到花♥园♥里走走 -那就去吧
– I might pop into the garden for a bit. – Go on, then.
一下子就好
Two seconds.
玩家二已进入游戏
‘Player two has entered the game.’
艾德!
Ed!
好耶!
Yes!
“哦,你让我活下去”
* Ooh, you make me live
“不管世界能给我什么”
* Whatever this world can give to me
“是你,我眼中只有你”
* It’s you, you’re all I see
“哦,你让我现在活下去,甜心”
* Ooh, you make me live now, honey
“哦,你让我活下去”
* Ooh, you make me live
“哦,你是我有史以来最好的朋友”
* Oh, you’re the best friend that I ever had
“我们在一起了好长一段时间”
* I’ve been with you such a long time
“你是我的阳光”
* You’re my sunshine
“我要你明白我的真心真意”
* And I want you to know that my feelings are true
“我真的爱你”
* I really love you
“哦,你是我最好的朋友”
* Oh, you’re my best friend
“哦,你让我活下去”
* Ooh, you make me live
“哦,我一直四处游荡”
* Ooh, I’ve been wandering round
“但我依然回到你身边…”
* But I still come back to you * Come back to you
“不论阴晴圆缺,你始终站在身旁,女孩”
* In rain or shine you’ve stood by me, girl
“我很高兴在家…”
* I’m happy at home * Happy at home
“你是我最好的朋友”
* You’re my best friend
“哦,你让我活下去”
* Ooh, you make me live * Ooh
“哦,你是我最好的朋友”
* Ooh, you’re my best friend *
“我厌倦了生气”
* I was so tired of being upset
“总想要我得不到的东西”
* Always wanted something I never could get
“人生如同幻影,爱情有如梦境”
* Life’s an illusion, love is a dream
“但我不清楚为何”
* But I don’t know what it is
“如今人人快乐”
* Everybody’s happy nowadays
“如今人人快乐”
* Everybody’s happy nowadays
“我厌倦了生气”
* I was so tired of being upset
“总想要我得不到的东西”
* Always wanted something I never could get
“人生如同幻影,爱情有如梦境”
* Life’s an illusion, love is a dream
“但我不清楚为何,因为…”
* But I don’t know what it is cos
“如今人人快乐”
* Everybody’s happy nowadays
“如今人人快乐”
* Everybody’s happy nowadays
“人生如同幻影,爱情有如梦境”
* Life’s an illusion, love is a dream
“但我不清楚为何”
* But I don’t know what it is
“人人对我说长论短”
* Everybody’s saying things to me
“但我知道没关系,没关系”
* But I know it’s OK, OK
“如今人人快乐”
* Everybody’s happy nowadays