When?
你衣服沾上红色了
You got red on you.
你好呀,伙伴
Hello, mate.
这一台配备基本数位综合频道
This one comes with a basic digital package.
有生活休闲频道,一些音乐频道
You’ve got your lifestyle channels there, a bit of Trisha.
有娱乐台,我不清楚那台是什么
Er, you’ve got entertainment. I don’t know what that is.
新闻,所有基本频道…新闻…
News. All the basic, er…news…
-频道 -怪异事件…
– channels. – ‘bizarre events…’
一直在追我…
‘Coming after me…’
-肖恩 -我有顾客
– Shaun. – I’m with customers.
是你♥爸♥
It’s your dad.
他不是我爸
He’s not my dad,
是我继父
he’s my stepdad.
菲利普
Philip.
肖恩
Shaun.
你没忘记明天的事吧?
You haven’t forgotten about tomorrow?
-没有 -两个月一次的拜访
– No. – Your bimonthly visit.
没有,我没忘
No, I haven’t forgotten.
你可以补送母亲节忘了送的花
You could bring the flowers you forgot on Mother’s Day.
我会的
I was gonna.
别送车♥库♥前院摘的廉价花朵
And not a cheap posy from a garage forecourt.
不会的
I wasn’t gonna.
我们很期待明天见到你
Well, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
好的
OK.
你衣服沾上红色了
You’ve got red on you.
-你不是说这不是社交聚会吗? -什么?
– I thought it wasn’t a social gathering? – What?
为何你可以跟你♥爸♥聊天?
How comes you’re allowed to speak to your dad?
A、他不是我爸,好吗? 他是我继父
A, he’s not my dad, OK? He’s my stepdad.
B、是紧急事件
And B, it was an emergency.
怎么,比如买♥♥花给你妈吗?
What, like buying your mum some flowers?
诺尔,我不觉得把我的工作 和社交生活划分开来是很难的事
Noel, I do not find it difficult to keep my work and my social life separate.
肖恩,丽兹找你
Shaun, it’s Liz for you.
-喂 -哈啰,是我
– Hello. – ‘Hello, it’s me.’
-哈啰 -你收到我的留言了吗?
– Hello. – ‘Did you get my message?’
-是 -那一切妥当了吧?
– Yep. – ‘So it’s all OK, then?’
-是 -八点海鲜餐馆见了
– Yep. – ‘Eight at the place with all the fish?
酷,好极了,晚点打给我
‘Cool, that’s great. Just ring me later.’
-再见,丽兹 -拜-拜-拜-拜
– Goodbye, Liz. – ‘Bye. Bye, bye, bye.’
总公♥司♥的丽兹打来的 没什么好紧张的
Liz from Head Office. It’s nothing to panic about.
先生? 先生?
Sir? Sir?
抱歉,是要送我妈的
Sorry. Erm, they’re for my mum.
那要“致了不起的妈” 还是“超级老妈”卡片呢?
Mum. “To a wonderful Mum” or “Supermum”?
-第一个吧 -好
– Er…the first one. – Right.
..伦敦似乎陷入一片完全疯狂中…
‘.. London seems to have gone completely bonkers…’
-老天! 肖恩! -冯妮
– Oh, my God! Shaun! – Yvonne.
哦! 你好吗?
Oooh! How are you doing?
-还活着 -你还住这附近吗?
– Surviving. – Are you living round here?
-是的,你呢? -是的,我刚买♥♥下一栋房♥子
– Yeah, are you? – Yeah, I just bought a place.
-买♥♥? -我知道,有点年纪了
– Bought? – I know, bit grown-up, eh?
-你还跟那个…? -丽兹
– Are you still with…? – Liz.
太好了,很高兴有人成功 你们在一起多久了?
That’s great. Glad somebody made it. How long’s that been now?
-上礼拜刚满三年 -你有做什么特别的事吗?
– Er, it’s three years ago last week. – Did you do anything special?
-我们今晚要出外用餐 -找到好地方了吗?
– We’re going out for a meal tonight. – Anywhere nice?
是的…
Yeah…
快点!
Come on!
-你要感谢我吗? -感谢什么?
– Are you gonna thank me, then? – For what?
收拾整齐了
Tidying up.
-看起来一点也不整齐 -我收拾完时喝了几瓶啤酒
– It doesn’t look tidy. – I had a few beers when I finished.
你好,福气餐厅,请稍候片刻
‘Hello, Fulci’s. Can you hold, please?’
-你要听你的留言吗? -什么?
– Do you want your messages? – What?
你妈打电♥话♥来说明晚的事
Your mum rang about tomorrow night.
丽兹打电♥话♥说你们俩今晚外出用餐的事
Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight.
然后你妈又打来问说 我今晚是否想跟她出去吃饭
Then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.
-你好,福气餐厅 -嗨,我知道是临时通知
– ‘Hello, Fulci’s.’ – Hi, I know it’s short notice
但可否替我预订一个 今晚八点两人座位的桌子?
but could you possibly do me a table for two for tonight at about eight?
抱歉,最后一桌刚刚被订走了
‘Sorry, we just gave away the last table.’
你妈来电的事是骗你的
Wasn’t true about your mum.
我们怎么办? 要去哪间吃呢?
Where are we gonna go?
-温彻斯特 -别傻了! 那间根本不会煮菜
– The Winchester. – Don’t be stupid! They don’t do food.
-后面有一间布列维尔 -艾德,这事很重要!
– There’s a Breville out back. – Ed, this is serious!

Hello.
-哈啰,是我 -哈啰
– ‘Hello, it’s me.’ – Hello.
那计划怎样啦?
‘What’s the plan, then?’
宝贝,订桌位的事有点…难搞
Erm, there’s been a bit of a… a mix-up with the table, babe.
-什么意思? -位子满了
– ‘What do you mean?’ – They’re full up.
但…我以为你说一切没问题的?
‘But…I thought you said it was all OK?’
没错
Yeah.
你没订位是吧,肖恩?
‘You didn’t book it, did you, Shaun?’
-没有 -那么…计划怎么办?
– No. – ‘So…what is the plan, then?’
温彻斯特?
The Winchester?
-喂? -黛安,可以让我进去吗?
– ‘Hello?’ – Dianne, can you let me in?
-我不太确定,肖恩 -哦,别这样嘛
– ‘I’m not sure, Shaun.’ – Oh, come on.
小丽不想见你,肖恩,走吧
‘Lizzie doesn’t want to see you.’
-开门就是了! -她不想见你,肖恩
– Just open the door! – ‘She doesn’t want to see you.’
你要我怎样? 要我爬墙从窗户进去吗? 因为我会的
Do you want me to climb up the wall, come through the window? Because I will.
你进不来的
‘You’re not coming in.’
-好吧,待会见了 -别…
– OK, see you in a minute. – ‘Don’t…’
嗨,又是我
‘Hi, it’s me again.’
可以谈一下吗? 我们出去吧
Can we just talk about this? Let’s go out.
-去温彻斯特吗? -你想去那间吗?
– To the Winchester? – Do you want to?
-不,我他妈的才不想! -好的
– No, I don’t fucking want to! – OK.
全世界又不是只剩那间了
It’s not the only place in the world.
我们去牧羊人餐厅吃泰国菜
We’ll go to the Shepherd’s, they do Thai in there.
-我要跟大卫和小黛一块出去 -我们一起去吧
– I’m going out with David and Di. – Let’s go together.
你要约我朋友去吗? “一个过气女星和一个智障”?
You hang out with my friends? “A failed actress and a twat”?
那么说太难听了 我没说过黛安是过气女星
That’s harsh. I did not call Dianne a failed actress.
我们找个地方开怀一下 没问题的,我保证
Let’s just go somewhere and have a laugh. Things’ll be fine, I promise.
你保证你会戒菸
You promised you’d stop smoking.
你保证会尝试喝红酒而不是啤酒!
You promised you’d try drinking red wine instead of beer!
-你保证我们会去渡假 -我们去了希腊呀!
– You promised we’d go on holiday. – We went to Greece!
-我们在希腊认识的 -大吵相识的
– We met in Greece. – At a rave.
这不一样,你保证事情会改变的
It’s not the same. You promised things would change.
-你保证我们会有免费有线电视看 -我正在处理
– You promised us free cable. – I’m working on that.
菸我随时想戒就能戒 瞧,不需要了
I can give up smoking whenever I want. See, don’t need them.
接下来说的是什么?
W-What was the next one?
不够的,肖恩
It’s not enough, Shaun.
通讯似乎有点不良…
‘We appear to have a breakdown in communication there.
如果你或你认识的人可能…
‘lf you or someone you know may…’
看来你的九条命已经完蛋了,肖恩
I’d say your nine lives were up, Shaun.
滚开,四眼田鸡!
Get fucked, four-eyes!
你跟他出去,你很爱她吗?
You go out with her, you love her so much.
那句话什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
..惨况不断扩大中,陷入一阵混乱
‘..the devastation really is extensive. It’s a total mess.’
我不懂他那句话的意思
I don’t know what he meant by that.
这些花送你
Got you these.
-“致了不起的妈”? -哦!
– “To a wonderful mum”? – Oooh!
没错,那是因为…
Yeah, that’s because…
我想这样可能会很好玩 因为你昨晚说到…
I thought it would be funny because of what you said last night
关于你不希望变成我老妈那样唠叨的事
about you don’t want to be my mum and that.
只是开个小小玩笑,增加一点生活情趣
It’s just a little joke, just sort of spur of the moment.
-花是要送给你♥妈♥的♥,对吧? -对
– They’re for your mum, aren’t they? – Yeah.
没诚意
Smooth.
我再不想点办法,我这后半辈子…
If I don’t do something, I’ll end up in that pub
就会像其他那些可悲的老混♥蛋♥ 终日窝在酒吧里头…
for the rest of my life like those other sad old fuckers
不断纳闷着到底怎么回事
wondering what the hell happened.
你是说想点办法吗?
What do you mean do something?
(温彻斯特酒馆)
去她的! 你有酒
Fuck her. You got your pint.
有猪肉干,你还想要什么?
You got your pig snacks. What more do you want?
哦,你想要你最喜欢的猴子吗?
Oh. You want your favourite monkey?
要我扮作克莱德吗?
Shall I do Clyde?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!