打烊前最后点餐了
Last orders, please.
-肖恩 -什么事?
– Shaun. – Yeah?
-你懂我在说什么吗? -完全懂
– Do you see what I’m saying? – Yeah, totally.
我知道他是你的好朋友 但你跟他同住一室
I know he’s your best friend but you do live with him.
我知道…
I know…
并非我不喜欢艾德 艾德,并非我不喜欢你
It’s not that I don’t like Ed. Ed, it’s not that I don’t like you.
没关系
It’s all right.
-只是如果我们能多花点时间相处… -干
– It’d just be nice if we could… – Fuck.
-会比较好 -混帐
-..spend a bit more time together. – Bollocks.
-就我们两人 -妈的
– Just the two of us. – Cock it.
有艾德跟着,难怪我老是 带我室友一块出来
With Ed here, it’s no wonder I always bring my flatmates out
那只会使事情更加恶化
and that only exacerbates things.
-什么意思? -你们日子不太好过,是吧?
– What do you mean? – You guys hardly get on, do you?
不,“恶化”是什么意思?
No, what does “exacerbate” mean?
表示令事情越变越糟
It means to make things worse.
对,对
Right, right.
我意思是说,并非我不喜欢大卫和小黛
Well, I mean, it’s not that I don’t like David and Di, you know.
-两位,并非我不喜欢你们 -没关系
– Guys, it’s not that I don’t like you. – It’s all right.
我真的很希望多陪陪你
And I do want to spend time with you.
只是艾德朋友不太多
It’s just Ed doesn’t have too many friends.
你们谁想喝一杯吗?
Can I get any of you cunts a drink?
有人要吗?
Anybody?
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
我知道…
I know…
肖恩很重朋友
friends are important to Shaun
但你必须拨点时间给你们两人
but you must set some quality time aside for yourselves.
大卫总是带我去看些著名建筑物
Daffs is always taking me to see these listed buildings
我总是拖着他上戏院去
and I’m always dragging him to the theatre.
-我不太喜欢上戏院 -那去吃顿饭怎样?
– I’m not so hot on theatre. – How about a meal?
-你们周年纪念日快到了 -是在上礼拜
– It’s your anniversary soon. – It was last week.
-你们有做什么特别的事吗? -我们来了这里
– Did you do anything special? – We came here.
肖恩,猪肉豆干
Shaun. Hog lumps.
肖恩,我想说的是我需要更多的东西
Shaun, what I’m trying to say is I need something more,
远远超过每晚待在温彻斯特
more than spending every night in the Winchester.
我想做些更有趣的事
I want to do more interesting stuff.
我要你希望想要去做
I want you to want to want to do it.
听听我,我开始像你妈一样唠叨了
Listen to me. I’m beginning to sound like your mum.
-我是不认识她啦 -你还没见过他妈?
– Not that I’d know. – You haven’t met his mum?
-还没 -你跟你妈处不好吗?
– Not yet. – Don’t you get along with your mum?
-不是她的… -你以你妈为耻吗,肖恩?
– It’s not her… – Are you ashamed by your mum, Shaun?
-不是,我爱我妈 -我爱他妈
– No, I love my mum. – I love his mum.
-“她像奶油一般” -艾德!
– * She’s like butter * – Ed!
-肖恩! -丽兹
– Shaun! – Liz.
我明白你想说什么,我同意
I understand what you’re trying to say and I agree.
我们应该离开,明天开始吧
We should get out there. We’ll start tomorrow.
我会订一间餐厅,海鲜餐馆
I’ll book a restaurant. The place that does all the fish.
就我们两人
Just the two of us.
情况会改变的,我保证
Things will change. I promise.
真的吗,肖恩?
Really, Shaun?
打烊了,各位
Time, gentlemen.
-“这座城镇逐渐像座鬼城” -肖恩?
– * This town is coming like a ghost town * – Shaun?
玩家二已进入游戏
‘Player two has entered the game.’
你不去上班吗?
Haven’t you got work?
玩家二已离开游戏
‘Player two has left the game.’
昨晚前门又没关了
The front door was open again last night.
-我没说是你 -我知道
– I’m not saying it was you. – I know, man.
-我说的是艾德 -对
– I’m saying it was Ed. – Right.
我不能这样生活下去
I can’t live like this.
看看现在样子,我们不再是学生了
Look at the state of it. We’re not students any more.
-彼得… -他一毛钱也没拿进这房♥子
– Pete… – He brings no money into the house.
-他有拿一些回来 -什么? 卖♥♥毒品的钱吗?
– He brings a bit. – What? Dealing drugs?
他偶尔卖♥♥一些大♥麻♥,你也卖♥♥过大♥麻♥
He sells a bit of weed now and again. You’ve sold puff.
对,就一次,在大学时,卖♥♥给了你
Yeah, once. At college. To you.
我从小学就认识他了 我喜欢他在一块,他是个开心果
I’ve known him since primary school. I like having him around, he’s a laugh.
因为他会模仿红毛猩猩吗?
Because he can impersonate an orang-utan?
-干♥他♥奶奶的 -放过他吧
– Fuck-a-doodle-doo. – Leave him alone.
我承认,有好几次他是相当搞笑
I admit, he can be pretty funny on occasion.
就像那次我们通宵没睡 喝苹果酒、玩《铁拳二代》电玩游戏
Like that time we stayed up all night drinking apple schnapps and playing Tekken 2.
-什么时候的事? -五年前
– When was that? – Five years ago.
他何时要回家?
When’s he going home?
嘿,听着…左上角
Hey, man, listen… Top left.
我要说… 上膛
– Uh-huh. – I was gonna say… Reload.
-上了 -自从… 射的真准!
– I’m on it. – Erm, since… Nice shot!
谢谢
Thanks.
等我两秒
Two seconds.
-好了,面条? -有货吗?
– All right, Noodle? – ‘Got anything?’
-没有 -伊博说你有
– No, man. – ‘Eball says you was holding.’
-我通通没了 -一点都没有?
– I ain’t got nothing. – ‘Nothing at all?’
我自己只剩下一点精力了 好了,晚点再说吧
I’ve only got an ‘enry meself. All right, laters.
-听着… -艾德…
– Listen… – Ed…
既然你目前没工作 可不可以请你整理一下房♥子?
since you’re not working at the moment could you please clean up a bit?
如果你播放答录机的话 可以抄下每通留言吗?
And if you play the answer machine, can you take down everyone’s messages?
-好 -不是很粗重的活吧?
– Yep. – It’s not that taxing, is it?
在纸上写点字
Writing something on a scrap of paper?
-不是 -好
– Nope. – Right.
(我是浑球) 唐,嗨…
Dom, hi…
别这样,很好玩的
Come on, it was pretty funny.
-你会照他说的去做吗? -我不会为他做任何事
– Will you do what he said? – I ain’t doing nothing for him.
那为我做吧
Do it for me, then.
对不起,肖恩
I’m sorry, Shaun.
-没关系 -不,不
– It’s all right. – No, no.
对不起,肖恩
I’m sorry, Shaun.
哦!
Oh!
老天,真臭
Oh, my God, that’s rotten.
-你不笑我就不会再放屁了 -我没在笑
– I’ll stop doing ’em when you stop laughing. – I am not laughing.
-接电♥话♥ -你去接
– Get that. – You get it.
肖恩,是我,我今天会有点走不开
‘Shaun, it’s me. I’m gonna be a bit tied up today
你能把订位从七点改成八点吗?
‘so can you book the table for eight rather than seven?
我上班时再打给你,拜拜
‘I’ll try you at work. Bye, bye.’
嘿! 你死定了
Hey! You’re dead.
-麻烦赏点零钱吧,先生? -好的
– Spare some change, please, mister? – Yeah.
小心,你瞎了眼吗?
Watch out. Are you blind?
美方太空探测船奥米茄六号♥…
‘The American deep space probe Omega 6
意外地掉落英国上空大气层…
‘unexpectedly re-entered Earth’s atmosphere over England
支离破碎的残骸遍及…
‘and broke apart over…’
尼尔森?
Nelson?
尼尔森?
Nelson?
你好,朋友,今天不买♥♥啤酒?
Hello, my friend. No beer today?
不,现在喝酒有点过早
No, it’s a bit early for me.
大家集♥合♥,请集♥合♥一下
Gather round, everyone. Gather round, please.
集♥合♥
Gather round.
今天不但所罗门先生没来上班
As well as Mr Sloman being off today
恐怕艾许也觉得身体有点不适
I’m afraid Ash is feeling a little bit under the weather,
所以将由我负责,因为…
so I will be taking charge as the…
-是最老的 -是资深员工
– Oldest. – Senior staff member.
所以只要我们同心协力…
So if we can all pull together…
-喂? 你好呀,伙伴 -诺尔?
– Hello? Hello, mate. – Noel?
我昨晚完全气疯了
I was totally munted last night.
对,我跟他讲了,他只找了亨利
Yeah, I spoke to him. He’s only got Henry.
好了,伙伴,晚点再聊
All right, mate. Laters.
-继续说吧 -谢谢
– Continue. – Thank you.
就像所罗门先生常说的
Erm, as Mr Sloman always says, there’s no I in team but there is an I in pie.
团队(TEAM)中没有我(I)这个字 不过派(PIE)则有个我(I)
在…在鲜肉派(MEAT PIE))有个我(I)字
In… There’s an I in meat pie.
肉(MEAT)的拼字重组就是团队(TEAM)… 我不懂他的用意何在
The anagram of meat is team… I don’t know what he’s talking about.
不准讲电♥话♥,又不是社交聚会
Phones off. It’s not a social gathering.
-好了,你头都快秃了,老爷爷 -嘿! 拜托我才29岁耶
– All right, keep your hair on, grandad. – Hey! I’m 29 for Christ’s sakes.
-你多大年纪? 20? 21? -17
– How old are you? 20? 21? – 17.
嘿,嗯…
Hey, well…
我知道你不想永远待在这儿 我这生也有很多事情想做
I know you don’t wanna be here forever. I got things I wanna do with my life.
什么时候?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!