-为何不行? -因为太荒唐了
– Why not? – Because it’s ridiculous.
好吧,外面有吗?
All right. Are there any out there, though?
没看见,也许情形并没那么糟糕
Can’t see any. Maybe it’s not as bad as all that.
哦! 不,看到他们了
Oh! No, there they are.
-好,进行吧,好吗? -好吗?
– OK, let’s do this, yeah? – Yeah?
好! 我得先去小便一下
Yeah! I got to do a wee first.
哦…可以让我开车吗?
Ooh…can I drive?
什么?
What?
我一直想开开看彼得的车 很可能再也没机会了
I always wanted to drive Pete’s car. I might not get another chance.

OK.
哦,老天
Ahh! Oh, God.
抱歉,彼得! 听着,我们要借用一下你的车,好吗?
Sorry, Pete. Listen, we’re gonna borrow your car, OK?
我们会开回来还你的
Erm, we’ll bring it back.
如果你待会觉得舒服点 我们…我们要去酒吧
And if you’re feeling better later, we’re…we’re going to the pub.
欢迎你一块儿来…
You’re more than welcome to, er…
加入我们
join us.
彼得如果知道我开他的车,肯定气炸了
Pete’d be so pissed off if he knew I was driving his car.
我想也是
I don’t think so.
肖恩,中控锁是哪个按钮?
Shaun, which button’s central locking?
哦,走吧!
Oh, cock it!
滚开!
Get lost!
开车
Drive.
英国教会已经加入宣称此事为…
‘The Church of England has joined other extremist religious groups
“未来启示录的象征” 的极端主义者之宗教团体
‘in proclaiming this “a sign of a coming apocalypse”.
唐宁街部份拒绝涉入宗教辩论
‘Downing Street is refusing to be drawn into a religious debate.
最近死亡的尸体逐渐复活并攻击活人
‘The bodies of the recently deceased are returning to life and attacking the living.’
听点别的吧
Let’s put something else on.
你在干嘛呀? 艾德,小心!
What are you doing? Ed, look out!
我想我们撞到东西了
I think we hit something.
或者撞到人了
Or someone.
Ow!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
快点,我们走吧
Come on, let’s just go.
喂?
Hello?
-反正他迟早会死 -那不是重点
– He’s gonna be dead either way. – That’s not the point.
哦,幸好是那个
Oh, thank God for that.
哈啰
Ah, hello.
那辆漂亮车子是的的呀?
Who’s a pretty boy then?
你没说过芭芭拉有辆积架 我一直很想开开看积架
You didn’t say Barbara had a Jag. I’ve always wanted to drive a Jag.
那是菲利普的车,他不会让任何人靠近的
It’s Philip’s. He won’t let anybody near it.
我曾经放了一条火星牌巧克力在车内 他就拿根木棍追着我跑
I put a Mars Bar in it once and he chased me with a bit of wood.
-干,真漂亮 -似乎满安全的,我们该走了
– Fuck, it’s gorgeous. – It seems pretty clear, we should go.
何不我留在车里?
Why don’t I stay here?
什么,什么…?
What, what, what, what, what?
你知道的,看车呀 如果出了任何问题…
You know, just look after the car. If there’s any problems…
我会鸣喇叭三声
I’ll honk three times.
好吧
OK.
别忘了宰掉菲利普!
Don’t forget to kill Philip!
-哈啰,小捣蛋 -嗨,妈
– Hello, pickle. – Hi, Mum.
你身上沾到红色了
You’ve got red on you.
嗯,妈,一切没事吧? 你没事吧?
Yeah. Mum, is everything OK? Are you all right?
-是的,我没事 -菲利普在哪?
– Yes, I’m fine. – Where’s Philip?
-你♥爸♥在休息室 -他不是我爸
– Dad’s in the lounge. – He’s not my dad.
真的!
Really!
艾德人在外头,我们要带你去安全的地方
Ed’s outside, we’ll take you somewhere safe.
-医生呢? -我想医生不会来了
– What about the doctor? – I don’t think he’s gonna come.
-菲利普不想离开这房♥子 -菲利普不是…
– Philip won’t want to leave the house. – Philip isn’t…
你去烧开水,我去找菲利普
Put the kettle on and I’ll deal with Philip.
-好的 -那好吧
– OK. – OK, then.
-肚子饿吗? -不太饿
– You hungry? – Not really.
-我弄点三明治 -好的
– I’ll make some sandwiches. – OK.
你们两个别吵起来唷
No fighting, you two.
..你或许问说上帝在哪?
‘..you may ask where is our God?
但是全国各地,完好无缺的男男女♥女♥们
‘But throughout the land, men and women of integrity
挺身对抗这未知的敌人
‘rise up to confront the unseen enemy.
他们将不再当个懦夫
‘They will not be cowards,
他们将勇敢面对危险
‘they will be courageous in the face of danger.’
-我很抱歉,菲利普 -为什么?
– I’m so sorry, Philip. – Why?
-你干了什么事吗? -没事
– What have you done now? – Nothing.
你手上拿着什么? 希望那是花
What have you got there? Flowers, I hope.
不,这是…板球棒
No, it’s…cricket bat.
-那是不是要义卖♥♥的,肖恩? -不…是的
– Is that for the jumble, Shaun? – No. Yes.
你的玩具在楼上,我要拿去作义卖♥♥
Your toys are upstairs. I was going to give them to the jumble.
-我通通丢到垃圾场了,芭芭拉 -什么?
– I took them all to the tip, Barbara. – What?
-肖恩想带我们去别的地方 -别傻了
– Shaun wants to take us somewhere. – Don’t be silly.
也许我们该留在这儿等医生来
Maybe you should stay here and wait for the doctor.
-你刚说医生不会来了 -你没叫医生,对吧?
– You said he wasn’t coming. – You didn’t call the doctor?
-只是为了安全起见 -我很好,我用冷水清洗过伤口了
– Just to be on the safe side. – I’m fine. I ran it under a cold tap.
我们去威特岛时也受过伤
We had our jabs when we went to the lsle of Wight.
-菲利普,可是… -真是荒诞到极点
– But, Philip… – It’s overblown nonsense.
-一堆吸毒疯子在撒野 -但我应该接妈离开
– A lot of drug nuts running wild. – But I should get Mum away.
-菲利普不走,我哪儿也不去 -妈,听着!
– I’m not going anywhere without Philip. – Mum, look!
喝杯茶怎样?
How about that tea?
妈,你爱菲利普有多深?
Mum, how much do you love Philip?
-加两颗糖吗? -自从1982年起,我茶里就不加糖了
– Two sugars, is it? – I haven’t had sugar in my tea since 1982.
没错,帮我切点面包好吗?
Oh, yes. Will you cut me some bread, love?
妈,听着,你爱菲利普有多深?
Mum, look, how much do you love Philip?
我们非要再讨论一遍吗?
Do we have to go through all that again?
如果我跟你说菲利普对我一直不太好 你会怎么说?
What would you say if I told you that Philip’s been quite unkind to me?
你那时不太容易相处
You weren’t easy to live with.
-他曾拿根木棍追我呀! -你叫他同性恋啊
– He chased me with a bit of wood! – You did call him a you-know-what.
-他那么跟你说吗? 王八蛋 -没错! 肖恩!
– Did he tell you that? Motherfucker. – Shaun!
对不起,母亲… 妈!
Sorry, Mother… Mum!
你知道有好几次…他碰触我吗?
Did you know that on several occasions… he touched me?
那不是真的 我瞎编的,我不该那样,抱歉
That wasn’t true. Made it up, shouldn’t have, sorry.
-你不懂… -不,你才不懂
– You don’t understand… – No, you don’t understand.
菲利普是我老公,我们结婚十七年了
Philip is my husband and has been for 1 7 years
希望你至少尊重一下我的感情
and I would at least expect you to respect my feelings.
你一定要更加成熟看待这些事
You must be more adult about these things.
没错
Yeah.
拜托,肖恩,也该是时候了…
Come on, Shaun. There comes a time when…
你得…
you just…
当个男子汉
gotta be a man.
我告诉你,根本是大惊小怪
I’m telling you, it’s a fuss over nothing.
你好,艾德华
Hello, Edward.
-你好,芭芭拉 -哇,你长这么大了
– Hi, Barbara. – My, how you’ve grown.
你最好相信吧 怎么搞的? 他怎会跟来?
You better believe it. What happened? Why is he coming?
-并不全都那么容易 -我们跟着你们走吗?
– It wasn’t as easy as all that. – Are we following you?
不,可能最好是我们… 车子呢?
No, it’s probably best if we… Where’s the car?
撞烂了
Hmm…I pranged it.
你才停个车呀
You were parked.

Yeah.
我猜我们得坐积架车了
I guess we’ll have to take the Jag.
-菲利普? -什么事?
– Philip? – What?
小心!
Look out!
老天!
Christ!
-车钥匙给我! -你别想开那辆车
– Give me the car keys! – You’re not driving that car.
车钥匙给我! 艾德,叫妈上车
Give me the car keys! Ed, get Mum in the car.
没问题
I’m on it.
别担心我,担心你妈吧
Don’t worry about me. Worry about your mother.
-也许该由我来开 -我座位调整好了呀
– Maybe I should drive. – I’ve adjusted the seat now.
只要小心点!
Just be careful!
拜托把那噪音关掉好吗?
Can you please turn that noise down?
你还好吧,亲爱的? 面纸还要吗?
Are you all right, dear? Would you like another tissue?
要不是那该死的噪音,我就没事
I’d be fine if it weren’t for that bloody racket.
-是有点吵 -抱歉,芭芭拉
– It is a bit loud. – Sorry, Barbara.
你们晓得这里限速20哩吗?
You do realise this is a 20 mile an hour zone?
晓得
Oh, yeah.
(禁止停车)
-到了 -妈,一下子就好,行吗?
– Here. – Mum, this won’t take a second, all right?
-你还装了幼童安全锁? -安全第一,肖恩
– Have you still got the child locks on? – Safety first, Shaun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!