Home 动画电影 欢乐好声音

欢乐好声音

0
欢乐好声音

亲爱的 我正忙呢
Honey, I’m busy.
什么 我听不清
What? I can’t hear you.
萝丝塔和甘特 你们接着麦克
Rosita and Gunter, you’re on after Mike.
放心吧 老板
You got it, boss.
萝丝塔
Rosita!
酷毙了
Super cool!
你终于满血回归了
You’ve, like, totally come back.
乔尼 你接着他们登场
Okay, Johnny, you follow them…
什么
What?
啊 行 没问题 我准备好了
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, I’m ready.
艾什 你
Ash, you’re…
在乔尼之后 我明白
After Johnny. I got it.
米娜 你最后的机会了 孩子
And, Meena, last chance, kid.
你今天想加入表演的队伍吗
You want to… you want to join these guys out there today?
我想是想 只是有点害怕
I-I would. I-I just get so scared.
怕是正常的 只是
Sure, you do. All right, but-but…
你知道怎么克服恐惧吧
You know how to get over that, right?
不太知道
Uh, no.
你只管唱歌♥就好了
You just start singing.
只要你喜欢 那就能做好
Do what you love, then you’ll be great
因为你实实在在地在做了
’cause you won’t be afraid anymore
你就不会害怕了 对吧
because you’ll actually be doing it, right?
你真的喜欢唱歌♥吗
Look, do you love to sing?
-你是发自内心的喜欢唱歌♥吗 -当然了
– I mean, do you really love it? – Of course I do.
那昂首挺胸去面对吧 米娜
Then you face this head-on, Meena.
就像我父亲常说的那样
Because, like my dad always said,
“不要让恐惧成为你的绊脚石”
“Don’t let fear stop you from doing the thing you love.”
行吧 我唱
Uh… Okay, I’ll do it.
-太好了 -穆恩先生
– Great. – Mr. Moon!
她来了
She’s here.
娜娜奶奶
Nana…!
拥抱我 你想都别想
Oh! Do not even think of embracing me.
听您的
You got it.
艾迪 请你扶娜娜去贵宾包厢吧
Eddie, please show your Nana to the royal box.
我的天 我还没老到走不动道
Oh, for heaven sakes, i’m perfectly capable of walking.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我都快紧张死了
I’m absolutely terrified.
老大 这是那小子的车吧
Boss. That’s his car, isn’t it?
那边那辆
Right there.
靠边停
Pull over.
正山小种红茶
Lapsang souchong,
由穆恩先生精心烹煮…
courtesy of Mr. Moo… moo…
棒极了
Wonderful.
亲爱的 演出要开始了
H-honey, honey, the show is starting, all right?
我不方便讲话了 我得挂了
I-I can’t talk now. I gotta go.
我当然爱你了
Of course I love you.
不然我为什么给你买♥♥钻石耳环…
You think I’d buy you diamond earrings if I didn’t…
我的钱呢
Where is my money?
好了 好了 听着 我可能
Okay, okay, listen, listen, I just, uh…
我可能全花光了
I just maybe kind of, uh, spent it all.
你懂吗
You know?
不 不 不 等一下
No, no, no, please, please, wait!
我会还你钱的 我会给你…
I’ll give you the money. I’ll-I’ll get you…
我会还你十万块
I’ll get you $100,000!
你这小子从哪儿搞这么大一笔钱
Where are you going to get that kind of money?
穆恩 知道吗
Moon! Okay?
我的钱在穆恩那里
Moon’s got my money.
你说的”穆恩”是谁
Who is this “Moon”?
尊贵的大小动物 各位来宾
All creatures great and small,
欢迎来到穆恩剧院
welcome to the Moon Theater.
我是主持人 巴斯特·穆恩
I am your host, Buster Moon, and…
好了
Okay.
请看
Behold!
世上首个全灯光照明舞台
The very first stage lit entirely by…
纯鱿鱼打造
Squid power.
♪Flashing lights♪
♪Flashing lights♪
干得漂亮 伙计们
Beautiful work, guys.
现在跟着我踩节奏吧
Now just follow me on the beat.
♪Flashing lights♪
正如各位所见 这并不是个普通的剧院
And as you can see, this is no ordinary theater.
这是一座奇幻与魔法的殿堂
This is a palace of wonder and magic.
♪Flashing lights♪
♪As I recall I know you love to show off♪
他做到了
He’s done it!
他真的做到了 奶奶
He’s really done it, Nana!
♪But I never thought that you would take it this far♪
我的天
Oh, goodness.
下面有请我们的首位参赛者
Now welcome our first contestant.
你们哪个是穆恩
Which one of you is Moon?
你们不能就这么闯进来
you can’t just barge in here.
你认识这小子吗
You know this guy?
-麦克 -说对了
-Mike? -Right.
这位麦克说他的钱在你这里
Mike here says you got his money
就在那个箱子里
and it’s in that box.
不 不 不 等一下
No, no, no, no, no, just hold on a moment here.
那是奖金 不属于麦克
That’s prize money, and it’s not Mike’s
除非他能公平竞争…
unless he wins it fair and…
-把钱给他 -好吧 好吧
-Give him the money! -Okay, okay.
你带走吧 整个箱子
Take it. The whole chest.
都是你的了 可以了吗
It’s yours, okay? All right here.
打开
Open it.
打开 你说我吗
Open it? I-I… no. Me?
快打开
Open it!
好吧 我只是
Okay, no, I-I…
我其实并没有钥匙
I just don’t… I don’t have the keys,
你要不等会儿再来
so maybe you can come back later?
闪开
Get out of the way!
不 不 不要 住手
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Wait!
这就对了嘛
there you go.
大块头抡球棍就行嘛
Big guy with a bat.
压根儿不需要钥匙嘛
Who needs keys, right? All right, well, let…
现在来把账结清吧
Let’s get this thing squared up now.
什么…
What the…?
就这些
That’s it?
就这点东西
That’s all there is?
他撒谎了
He lied.
穆恩骗了我们所有人
Moon lied to us all.
等一下我可以解释清楚
Well, wait a second. I can explain. Okay?
他才是罪魁祸首 跟我没关系
He’s your problem, not me.
这箱子就是个道具
This is just a prop.
所以十万块奖金呢
So, where’s the $100,000?
你在开玩笑吗
You’re kidding.
你到底在想什么
What’s the big idea?
你白白浪费了所有人的…
What a huge waste of everyone’s
这只是…
this was just…
巴斯特 小心
Buster, look out!
我卡住了
I’m stuck!
巴斯特 这里快塌了 快跑
Buster, it’s falling! Let go!
好了 好了 稳住 亲爱的 稳住
Okay, okay, okay, steady, girl. Steady…
不 不 不
No, no, no, no…!
大家都还好吧
Is everyone okay?
奶奶
Nana!
真的对不起 我只是…
I-I-I’m so sorry. I-I just…
不 不 不 别走
No, no, no, no, no, don’t… Don’t go!
有人看见我的玻璃眼球了吗
Has anyone seen my glass eye?
在这里 我找到了 克劳利小姐
Oh, it-it… It’s right here, Miss Crawly. I’ve got it.
小心
Look out!
♪Once there was a way to get back homeward♪

No.
♪Once there was a way to get back home♪
穆恩洗车行
爸爸
Oh, dad.
我对不起您