Thursdays, clean the pool.
这些事我们不是雇了人来做了吗
It’s like, don’t we have people to do all of this stuff?
你等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa. Back up.
你家娜奶奶还活着
Your Nana is still alive?
当然
Oh, yeah..
她还很有钱 对吧
And she’s rich, right?
简直富得流油
She’s loaded.
但是相信我 你绝对不会想靠近她
But trust me, you don’t want to go near my Nana.
她的脾气可大得很
She is one mean sheep.
♪There may be trouble ahead♪
♪But while there’s moonlight♪
♪And music and love and romance♪
把灯光调暗
Fade the spot.
♪Music and dance♪
很好 把月亮放下来
Good. Lower the moon.
-咖啡 -谢谢 克劳利夫人
– Coffee? – Thank you, Miss Crawly.
这东西经常这样
Okay, that’s normal.
只需要敲一下就行
Just needs a knock.
瞧 你已经上手了
See? You’re getting it.
♪While we still got the chance♪
谁看见我的玻璃眼珠了
Anyone seen my glass eye?
这个鬼东西老是掉出来
The darn thing keeps popping out.
你差点害死我 大块头
You almost killed me, jumbo!
-不是我 -是吗
– It wasn’t me. – Is that so?
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Pete!
你会没事的 放心吧 只要
You’re gonna be all right. Okay, just…
你坚持住 伙计
just hang in there, buddy.
里奇 凯
Ricki? Kai?
你们怎么不排练了
Why aren’t you guys rehearsing?
我们退出
We’re through.
他们说我是个让人受不了的超级自大狂
They said I’m an intolerable egomaniac.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don’t even know what that means.
好吧 我们一下少了两个节目
All right. We’re two acts down.
给我点好消息吧 克劳利夫人
Give me some good news, Miss Crawly.
其实没有看起来那么糟
It’s not as bad as it looks.
哎呀
Oopsie-Daisy.
米娜 你愿意再来一次面试吗
Meena, how would you like to re-audition for the show?
真的吗 当然啦
Really? Well, yeah.
-太棒了 -我是说 不
– Great. – I mean, no.
什么
What?
我是说 是的 我会唱
I-I mean, yes, I can sing.
但是 不行 我会紧张的 我做不来
But no, I…I get so nervous, and… I…I can’t do it.
我是说我可以唱 但是 不行 我不行
I mean, I would totally do it, but… no, I… no.
我就当你是答应了
I’m gonna take that as a maybe.
很好 你看 她们回来了
Great! Look, they’re back.
我们一会儿再谈 米娜
We’re gonna come back to this, Meena.
听着几位 忘了我之前说的吧
Listen, guys, forget what I said before.
你们都很有才华
You are very talented.
请你们 来参加演出 好吗
Please, join the show, okay?
好吗 不行吗
Yes? No?
这里
Here.
你们恶臭得像脚趾甲
足の爪のように臭い.
什么 不 不 等等 等一下
What? No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不要走 别走
D-don’t go, don’t go!
这是做什么
What is this for?
我们用这个来记住步伐
Now, we use this to follow the steps.
♪Goddess on the mountain top♪
♪Burning like a silver flame♪
♪The summit of beauty and love♪
卡斯帕 卡斯帕 不要
Caspar! Caspar, no!
这下可好啦
How about this?
我怎么跟你说的
Come on. What did I tell you?
很抱歉 他发烧了
I’m so sorry. He had a fever,
叫保姆又来不及了 所以
and it was too late to get a sitter, so…
看来你一点病都没有啊
Well, you seem fine now.
♪I’m your Venus♪
♪I’m your fire♪
都被你弄乱了
You’re messiong it up!
我是不会唱这个的
I am not singing this.
为啥不喜欢啊
What’s not to like?
你是女的 又是个青少年
You’re a female, and you’re a teenager.
这歌♥就是写给你们的
This song was made for you.
我的少女小心思都被你看透透了
It’s like you can see inside my tiny teenage mind.
厉害吧 你只需要多跳几步
I know, right? You just gotta add some moves
再来一点…
and a little bit of…
♪Hey I just met you♪
♪and this is crazy♪
♪But here’s my number♪
♪So Call Me Maybe♪
-去吧 -你是指这样吗
– Go for it! – You mean like this?
♪Try to chase me♪
♪But here’s my number♪
♪So Call Me Maybe♪
这就对了 你真是一点就通
There you go. You’re a natural.
是的 难听死了
Yes, that was very bad.
乔尼
Johnny.
快回话 完毕
Come in. Over.
乔尼 你的夹克在说话
Johnny, your jacket’s talking.
乔尼 你在哪里
Johnny, where are you?
老爸 怎么了 完毕
Dad, what’s going on? Over.
你现在要走是什么意思
What do you mean, you gotta leave now?
我知道 我真的很抱歉
I know. I’m… I’m so sorry.
只不过我家里有事需要我过去
It’s just, I’ve got this family business thing.
你是不是对这场演出
Do I need to start worrying
还三心二意啊 乔尼
about your commitment here, Johnny?
-请说没有 -没有 绝对没有
– Tell me no. – No. Absolutely not.
我保证不会有下次了
I promise it won’t happen again.
-最好没有 -谢谢 穆恩先生
– It better not. – Thank you, Mr. Moon.
亲爱的 我回来了
Baby, I’m back.
♪I want love to♪
♪Change my friends to enemies♪
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
你好 我是贝琪
Hi. I’m Becky.
贝琪
Becky?
你还指望怎么样
What did you expect?
你总是不在我身边
You’re never around anymore.
我这么做是为了我们俩 兰斯
I did it for us, Lance!
你和我
You and me!
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry.
我把太阳镜落在里面了
I think I left my sunglasses in there.
来吧 贝琪
Come on, Becky.
我们走
Let’s get out of here.
赢大钱了 宝贝儿
Jackpot, baby!
好了 我觉得今晚就到这里吧 伙计们
Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas.
把现金放进我车里好吗 德里克
Put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?
你牌技真高啊 麦克
Well, you’re one great card player, Mike.
你也不错啊
Not so bad yourself.
不过我还没弄懂你是怎么出的老千
Except I still can’t tell how you cheated.
出千 出千
Cheated? Cheated?
你这是在侮辱我
I am offended.
来吧 宝贝儿 我们还是走吧
Come on, baby, let’s cut some rug.
什么
Wh-what the…?
这是怎么跑进去的
How did that get there?
快跑啊 宝贝儿
Run for it, baby!
抓住他
Get him!
请让一下
Excuse me.
别让他跑了
Don’t let him get away!
-谢谢 德里克 -快让开
– Thanks, Derek. – Out of the way.
回见了 废球们
So long, suckers!
早上好 巴斯特
Good morning, buster.
-你好 艾迪 你好吗 -很好
– Hey, Eddie. How are you? – Good.
-演出怎么样了 -很顺利
– How’s the show going? – It’s going great.
你今天的外套很帅气嘛
Hey, that’s a sharp jacket you’ve got on today.
过奖了
Thanks.
等一下
Wait.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
艾迪 你去看娜奶奶的时候
Eddie, you can’t come visit your Nana
怎么能不带束花呢
without bringing her some flowers.
-拿着 -什么 不
– Here. – What? No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!