我总不能和花草丛做♥爱♥吧
Well, I can’t make love to a bush!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我们得想想办法
We’ll have to think of something else.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-帮你缝上麦克风 -什么
-You’re being wired for sound. -What?
小心那些发D和T的齿音 还有那些发A的平舌音
Watch out for those dentalized D’s and T’s and those flat A’s.
大家都在挑我毛病
Everybody’s picking on me.
现在看着花好吗
Now look at this flower, see?
麦克风就在里面
The mike is in there.
就是它
That’s it.
声音会经由电线
The sound will run from it
传送到录音机
through this wire, onto the record.
它会记录你所说的话
It’sll catch whatever you say.
我们来试试看效果如何 琳娜
Now let’s hear how it sounds, Lina.
好 安静
Okay, quiet!
开始
Roll ’em!
噢 皮埃尔 你不该来的
Oh, Pierre, you shouldn’t have come.
你正在与危险调情
You’re flirting with danger.
那是什么声音
What’s that noise?
她的心跳声
It’s picking up her heartbeat.
这下可好
Swell.

Cut!
这样应该就没问题了
That’s right. That should do it.
别忘了
Now, don’t forget.
麦克风就在你的肩上
The mike is on your shoulder.
你说的话 都会经由电线传到录音机
And whatever you say goes through the wire onto the record.
琳娜 请对准麦克风说话
Now, please, Lina, talk into the mike.
别做出任何快速的动作 否则可能会断线
Don’t make any quick movements or you might disconnect it.
开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
安静
Quiet.
开始
Roll ’em.
皮埃尔 你不该来的 你正与危险人物调情
Pierre, you shouldn’t have come. You’re flirting with danger.
这是什么东西 太危险了
What’s this wire doing here? It’s dangerous.
你们最好别同时出席
You’d better not go in together.
琳娜可能就在里面
Lina’s probably waiting right inside the door.
-我真希望 -别担心
-Oh, how I wish… -Don’t worry.
我会在包厢引导大家鼓掌的 祝你好运
I’ll lead the cheering section in the balcony. Good luck.
怎么了 外面下大雨
What’s that? The storm outside?
是那些珍珠 辛普森先生
It’s those pearls, Mr. Simpson.
我是宫廷里仅次于皇后 最高贵的夫人
I am the noblest lady of the court, second only to the queen.
但我却是全法国最悲伤的人
Yet I am the saddest of mortals in France.
怎么了 夫人
What is the matter, milady?
我好难过 特丽莎
I’m so downhearted, Theresa.
我父亲把我许配给兰德斯菲尔德男爵
My father has me betrothed to the Baron de Landsfield
我受不了男爵
and I can’t stand him.
他是个风度翩翩的美男子
Oh, but he’s such a catch.
全宫廷中的女士都想得到他
All the ladies of the court wish they were in your shoes.
我的心已另有所属
My heart belongs to another
皮埃尔·巴达伊
Pierre de Bataille.
我一见皮耶 就对他魂牵梦萦
Ever since I met him, I can’t get him out of my mind.
声音很清晰吧
Sounds good and loud, huh?
噢 皮埃尔
Oh, Pierre!
你不该来的
You shouldn’t have come.
你正与危险调情
You’re flirting with danger.
他们会找到你的
They will surely find you out.
你的脑袋太珍贵了
Your head is much too valuable.
她永远记不得麦克风的位置
She never could remember where the microphone was.
是爱神丘比特叫我来的
‘Tis Cupid himself that called me here
而我
and I…
已被他的箭射中
smitten by his arrow
必须飞到你身旁
must fly to your side
尽管随时都可能被送上断头台
despite the threats of Madame Guillotine.
但黑夜布满了我们的敌人
But the night is full of our enemies.
你用大酒杯打他
What you hitting him with, a blackjack?
高傲的夜之公主伊冯
imperious princess of the night…
我爱你
I love you.
皮埃尔
Pierre.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
剧本不能多写几句话吗
Did somebody get paid for writing that?
听起来像是一出喜剧
Sounds like a comedy.
-这是洛克伍德&拉蒙特的有声电影 -什么
-It’s a Lockwood-Lamont talkie. -What?
简直是糟透了
This is terrible.
又怎么了
What’s that?
是声音 和嘴型不同步
The sound. It’s out of synchronization!
去告诉他们调整一下
Tell them to fix it.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这是什么 伊凡
What’s this? Yvonne?
遭紫色恐惧的红与黑逮捕
Captured by Rouge Noir of the Purple Terror?
噢 我的剑
Oh, my sword!
我必须飞到她身旁
I must fly to her side!
伊冯 伊冯
Yvonne, Yvonne
我的
my own.
皮埃尔会来救我的 皮埃尔
Pierre will save me. Pierre!
皮埃尔远在天边 你这女巫
Pierre is miles away, you witch.

No, no, no.

Yes, yes, yes.

No, no, no!
根本是大烂片
This is a scream.
还是爵士歌♥手好看
Give me The Jazz Singer.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
“I love you, I love you, I love you”…
-我们完蛋了 -这种电影根本没人看
-We’re all ruined. -You can’t release this.
六星期后就要在全国上映
We’re booked to open in six weeks all over the country.
但你们两人都是大明星 票房♥应该不会太差才对
But you’re such big stars, we might get by.
我不想再见到洛克伍德和拉蒙特
I never wanna see Lockwood and Lamont again.
很烂吧
Wasn’t it awful?
没见过这么烂的电影
This is the worst picture ever made.
我喜欢
I liked it.
看它最后一眼吧
Well, take a last look at it.
明天它就会被送到拍卖♥♥场了
It’sll be up for auction in the morning.
你疯了不成
You’re out of your mind.
银行在星期一才会取消赎回权
It’s Saturday. No bank will foreclose until Monday.
-没那么糟 -我也是这么认为
-It wasn’t so bad. -That’s what I told him.
我不想再欺骗自己了
There’s no use kidding myself.
一旦他们上映了《决战骑士》洛克伍德和拉蒙特就完了
Once they release The Duelling Cavalier, Lockwood and Lamont are through.
这电影就会被送进博物馆
The picture’s a museum piece.
而我也从此走入历史
I’m a museum piece.
如果你担心的只是技术部分…
Things went wrong with the sound. Get the technical…
我担心的不是这个
No, it wasn’t that.
我知道你们是出于一片好意 但我
This is sweet of both of you, but I…
今晚我出了一点状况
Something happened to me tonight.
你们所说有关我的事都是事实
Everything you said about me is true.
我不是演员
I’m no actor.
从来都不是 我只是个哑剧演员
I never was. Just a lot of dumb show.
现在我知道了
I know that now.
至少你能够坦然面对
Well, at least you’re taking it lying down.
说真的 卡斯摩
No kidding, Cosmo.
你在电影中 看过像我这么驴的人吗
Did you ever see anything as idiotic as me on that screen?
琳娜呢
Yeah. How about Lina?
我仅次于她
I ran her a close second.
或许我们不分上下 我完了
Maybe it was a photo finish. I’m through.
你没有
You’re not through.
当然没有
Why, of course not.
依你的长相 你还能开冰车
With your looks, you could drive an ice wagon.
-擦皮鞋 -卖♥♥帽子
-Or shine shoes. -Block hats.
-卖♥♥铅笔 -挖水沟
-Sell pencils. -Dig ditches.
或是回到轻歌♥舞剧界
Or go back into vaudeville.
身体健康 准备恋爱 我可以跳跃过月亮
Fit as a fiddle and ready for love I could jump over the moon up above
身体健康 准备恋爱
Fit as a fiddle and ready for love
没有在决战骑士中 这样表演真是太可惜了
Too bad I didn’t do that in Duelling Cavalier.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!