Come on.
下车吧
Come on, mutt. Now, look at that ball. All right.
来吧 狗狗 看着球
Come on. Get that ball. Ah.
把球捡回来
There’s no problem with that.
这么做没问题
Oh, God damn it.
真该死
If it happens, let me know.
如果发生了 告诉我
What the hell are you doing here? This is not the office.
你跑来干么? 这不是办公室
This is my private time.
而且是私人时间
Five minutes.
五分钟
No. I said no Tuesday, I said no last week…
不行 我上个礼拜拒绝
and I’m gonna keep sayin’ no till you hear me.
以后也会一直拒绝
Five minutes, Mr Chairman.
五分钟 主席先生
It’s all I ask… five minutes.
我只有这个要求
Want some coffee? No, I don’t want any coffee.
喝咖啡吗 我不想喝
I want to play with my dog.
我只想陪狗玩
Look, I’m not asking you to vote for it.
我不要求你投赞成票
I know you can’t. Just release your people.
我知道你不能 我只请你放手
Let them go the way they want.
准许其他人投赞成票
Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act.
电信安全与隐私权法案
Invasion of privacy is more like it.
分明是侵犯隐私权
You read the Post?
你看过华盛顿邮报吗
This bill is not the first step toward the surveillance society.
这法案并非尝试监控人民生活
“It is the surveillance society.”
根本就是侵犯人民生活
Uh, liberal hysteria.
自由派在穷紧张
Oh, listen. I’m not gonna sit in Congress…
听着 我不会坐在议会里
and pass a law that lets the government…
通过这条法案
point a camera and a microphone at anything they damn well please.
让政府随意偷窥人民隐私
Phil, look. Yeah?
菲尔 什么?
I don’t care who bangs who…
我不管谁搞谁
what cabinet officers get stoned.
或是哪位官员有毒瘾
But this is the richest, most powerful nation on Earth,
这是世上最强盛的国家
and therefore the most hated.
因此而有很多人痛恨它
And you and I know what the average citizen does not:
你很清楚一天24小时
that we are at war 24 hours of every day.
我们都在作战
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Do I have to itemize the number of American lives we’ve saved…
你要我逐条列出情报单位透过监视窃听
in the past 12 months alone with judicious use of surveillance intelligence?
光是过去12个月 就救过多少条人命?
Thomas, cut the crap.
汤姆 废话少说
I’ve got three major employers…
我在纽约州就有三家公司
in the Syracuse area alone who are gonna get just killed by this bill.
会被这条法案整垮
I promise to get you funds equal to or greater than…
不管这些公司 上次选举给你多少捐款
whatever those companies gave your last campaign.
我保证能募得更多钱
I’m not talking about campaign contributions, damn it.
我要的不是政治献金
I’m talking about my constituents being out of work.
我的选民会丢掉他们的饭碗
Jesus, man. Wake up!
天啊 你醒醒吧
National security isn’t the only thing going on in this country.
国家安全不是这个国家唯一的问题
God.

This conversation is over.
没什么好说的
I beg of you, Phil. Please don’t.
求求你别这样
I’ve been there for you in the past, haven’t I?
我一向都很支持你 不是吗
There have been times… personal situations,
有时候因为个人原因
when you needed my assistance and my confidence.
当你需要我帮忙的话
Are you blackmailing me, you ambitious shit?
你在恐吓我吗 王八蛋
I’m sorry we can’t find a common ground on this one, Congressman.
很遗憾我们无法达到共识 议员
You’re a good man.
你是个好人
People of your district are lucky to have you representing them.
选民有你这种议员很幸运
Come on. Come on.
来吧! 来
Come on.
来吧
Come on.

Let me fight management. Okay, I can accept that.
我很赞成向资方激烈抗争
But this is our own goddamned union leadership…
可是这次工会的领导人
tryin’ to railroad us into signing some, some sweetheart contract.
竟然逼我们接受他们的条件
Look… Look,
听好
everybody knows… that, that the mob
从我懂事起
has been controlling these guys since, since as long as I can remember.
大家都知道黑道控制工会
And now, uh… now we got Pintero’s goons down there tuning up my people.
现在潘提洛又派人殴打员工
Well, first off, that’s a Hobbs Act violation, probably a RICO.
这已经形成伤害和恐吓罪名
Hey. How you doing, Eddie? Thanks.
你好 你好 艾迪 谢谢
How you doin’? Great. All right. Thanks.
最近怎么样? 很好 那就好 谢谢
Robert Dean. Tony O’Neill. Nice to meet you.
罗伯·狄恩 托尼·奥尼尔 幸会
A Hobbs and a RICO. Ooh, baby, don’t stop.
伤害和恐吓罪 继续说下去
Sounds like you guys need a labour lawyer.
听起来你们需要劳工律师
What happened?
怎么回事?
We were in Louie’s two nights ago.
两天前我在餐馆吃饭
I go to use the bathroom and these two fuckin’ guidos jump me.
上厕所时被两个臭意大利佬偷袭
Uh, I prefer we use the term “Italian Americans.”
我们最好用”意大利裔美国人”这个词
Eh, whatever, but they were really goin’ to work on me.
随便 他们开始揍我
It could’ve gotten serious.
可能会把我打成重伤
But then Larry Cash came in and he went after ’em.
赖利·凯西看到就来帮我
Uh, Larry Cash is in the hospital…
赖利·凯西被打得下巴碎裂
with a broken jaw and a ruptured kidney.
肾脏破裂 现在躺在医院里
Is this becoming a criminal investigation, Robert?
这是刑事案件 罗伯特
Um, no, it would take years to see that thing through.
刑事官司得打上好几年
Besides, these people have families that are living through this every day.
他们的家人每天都有危险
Hey, Julie, can we send a case of Chianti over to Larry Cash?
茱莉 帮我送一箱红酒给赖利·凯西
Larry Cash?
赖利·凯西?
Yes, he’s at St. Luke’s.
他在圣路克医院
And send some flowers to his wife, Brenda.
送些花给他太太布兰黛
They’re both in the Rolodex.
我的电话簿有地址
Yes, Mr Dean.
好的 迪恩先生
Well, why don’t you guys just head on home? All right.
你们先回去 好的
I’m your lawyer.
我是你们的律师
I’m in the process of dealing with these guido motherfuckers.
让我来对付这些臭意大利佬
Pintero doesn’t stand a chance.
潘提洛赢不了的
So, how’s the trout?
鳟鱼好吃吗
Tastes like fish.
味道很像是鱼
It is fish.
本来就是鱼
No, I mean it tastes like every other fish I’ve ever had.
我是说跟别的鱼没两样
Okay.
好吧
Brill’s note said that…
毕瑞说
this is the videotape that you need to convince Pintero with.
这是你需要让潘提洛低头的录影带
And watch out for the FBI.
你要小心联邦调查局
Brill says the place is under surveillance.
毕瑞说那地方受到监视
So when do I get to meet him?
我几时能见他?
Pintero?
潘提洛?
Brill.
毕瑞
Never.
永远都不能
Okay. Um…
好吧
Wow. That’s not exactly the answer I was hoping for.
这不是我想要的答案
Oh, and what was the answer you were hoping for?
你想要的是什么答案?
Oh, I don’t know. Soon.
不知道 很快吧
Uh, definitely sooner than never.
总比”永远都不能”好一些
Bobby, why do we have to go through this every time?
不要每次都跟我吵
Brill talks to me, I talk to you.
毕瑞告诉我 我告诉你
That’s the way it works.
这是游戏规则
Well, pardon me for being a little uncomfortable…
原谅我不喜欢请一个
with hiring someone that I don’t know and I’ve never even met.
我不认识也没见过面的人做事
Then don’t hire him.
那就别请他
Ten thousand dollars.
一万元
And I’m also a little uncomfortable havin’ to carry that kind of cash around.
我也不喜欢带这么一大笔现金
Well, this should lighten your load.
现在你应该放心吧
I don’t know if it’s Brill’s price that’s goin’ up or your commission.
是你还是毕瑞要求加薪?
I take 15%, as always.
我一向都拿一成五佣金
Brill’s fee varies with risk.
毕瑞以工作性质开价
Maybe you’d be more comfortable using someone else.
也许你宁愿找别人
What, other than Brill?
不找毕瑞?
Other than me.
不找我
What’s wrong with you?
你有什么不好?
Oh, there’s nothing wrong with me.
没什么
Just, you know, someone with whom you don’t have quite so complicated a history.
也许你想找 没跟你交往过的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!