Rana? Is there such a place?
他说现在已经帮了你的忙了 你必须得帮他
He says now that he has helped you, you must help him.
当然 任何事情都行
Of course. Anything.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
杀了我
Kill me.
你看过这个吗? 它上面有记号♥ 像一把尺
Have you looked at this? There’s markings on it, like a ruler.
还有一个月亮和一颗星星
And there’s a moon and a star.
我只要高船一艘
And all I ask is a tall ship
一灿星导航
and a star to steer her by
一颗星星
A star.
他不是在说一个地方 他是在说一颗星星!
He wasn’t talking about a place, he was talking about a star!
罗娜(梵天)是一颗星星
Rana is a star.
古代的水手用晚上的星空来导航
Ancient sailors used to navigate by using the night sky.
他们用月亮和星星来确定船的位置
They could determine their position by the moon and the stars.
维京人以制♥作♥这类海图著名
The Vikings were known to create maps for certain stars,
维京人以制♥作♥这类海图著名
The Vikings were known to create maps for certain stars,
海图需要一个关键东西来解译
latitude tables that required a key to decipher them.
那东西叫做雅各布手杖 这个东西一定就是!
The key was called Jacob’s staff. This has to be the key!
你是说这个真的有用?
You mean this could really work?
你真的能用这东西找到托肯考夫吗?
You could really find Totenkopf with this thing?
我们现在用的方法和古代不太一样
We do things a little different nowadays.
我们只要知道的是要找哪里 今天几号♥?
All we needed to know was where to look. What’s the date?
-三月二号♥ -三月二号♥
– March 2. – March 2.
用卡拉卡尔高原作为我们假定的位置
Using Karakal Plateau as our assumed position…
三月二号♥
March 2…
罗娜的纬度是20 40
Rana is at latitude 20.40.
右旋 3小时 43分钟
Right ascension, 03 hours, 43 minutes.
偏角 负1 0 60
Declination, minus 10.60.
那儿什么都没有
There’s nothing there.
你确信你没出错吗?
Are you sure you did it right?
我确信
I’m sure.
如果那个老人是对的 那么托肯考夫现在就该在那里了
If the old man was right, that’s where Totenkopf is now.
一个不知名的地方
Dead center in the middle of nowhere.
那边那个点是什么?
What’s that point there?
那里是我们油用光的地方
That’s where we run out of fuel.
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
那我们怎么才能到那里呢?
So how do we get there?
-法兰基 -谁?
– Franky. – Who?
法兰基 库克 我的一个老朋友
Frank Cook. An old buddy of mine.
负责皇家海军一个机动侦查前哨
Runs a mobile reconnaissance outpost for the Royal Navy.
如果我能给他们发送信♥号♥♥
If I can get a message to them,
我们也许能在那儿会合
I may be able to arrange a rendezvous at these coordinates.
但如果他们收不到信♥号♥♥怎么办呢?
And what if they don’t get the message?
法兰基从未让我失望 他们会在那儿的
Franky’s never let me down. They’ll be there.
他们会赶到那里
They’ll be there.
那个灯应该亮吗?
Is that light supposed to be on?
放松 波莉 一切都会好的
Relax, Polly, everything’s fine.
-我们的油用光了 是吗? -系好安全带
– We’re out of fuel, aren’t we? – Buckle up.
曼塔哨站 收到吗?
Manta Station, do you read me?
你在哪儿啊 法兰基?
Where are you, Franky?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你不可能降落在什么都没的地方
You can’t land this in the middle of nowhere.
不会的 我要降落在那个上面
I’m not. I’m landing it on that.
-那是什么? -那是个机动航♥空♥母舰
– What is it? – It’s a mobile airstrip.
德克斯有参与设计
Dex had a hand in designing it.
这是个秘密 波莉 你能保守这个秘密的 不是吗?
It’s kind of a secret. You can keep a secret, can’t you, Polly?
当然
Yeah.
我能保守这个秘密
I can keep a secret.
只剩两张了
Two shots.
请降落在327号♥跑道 维持你们现在的航线
Permission to land on platform 327. Maintain your present course.
收到 327号♥跑道
Copy, 327.
欢迎上船 上尉
Welcome aboard, captain.
乔瑟夫 苏利文 我还以为你活不到现在呢
Joseph Sullivan. I was sure you’d be dead by now.
见到你太好了 法兰基
It’s good to see you too, Franky.
你最好有重要的事找我 否则我们中的一个就有麻烦了
This had better be important or one of us is in trouble.
很重要
It’s important.
那是谁?
What is that?
你应该客气点
You be nice.
库克指挥官 这是波莉 帕金斯
Commander Cook, meet Polly Perkins.
波莉 帕金斯 我常听到你的大名
Polly Perkins. I’ve heard so much about you.
很高兴终于见到了竞争对手
It’s a pleasure to finally meet the competition.
自从南京一别后我们很久没见了 不是吗 乔瑟夫
It’s been a long time since Nanjing, hasn’t it, Joseph?
法兰基 我听说你三号♥引擎的问题
So, Franky, I hear you’ve been having trouble
一直没搞定
with that number-three engine,
至少你上次-
or at least you were last time…
司令 我们侦测到在西北30度方向
Commander, we’re tracking six enemy submersibles
有敌军潜艇
bearing 30 degrees northwest.
-现在是谁想杀你? -准备战斗
– Who wants to kill you now? – Man your battle stations.
-全体人员就定位 -跟我来
– All hands on deck. – Follow me.
升高到1万英尺 准备反击
Take us to 10,000 feet and deploy countermeasures.
是的 司令
Yes, commander.
侦查到一个岛
Reconnaissance located an island
在我们当前位置东北方向2公里处
3 kilometers northeast of our current position.
然而我们的地图上没那个地方
It is not, however, on any of our charts.
-那里肯定是他在的地方 -肯定是谁在的地方?
– That has to be him. – That has to be who?
这次你把我牵扯到什么里面 乔瑟夫?
What have you got me into this time, Joseph?
没有什么是你应付不了的 法兰基
Nothing you can’t handle, Franky.
波莉 什么都别碰
Polly, try not to touch anything.
敌舰在316 4位置 快速接近
Enemy warships bearing 316, mark 4. Closing fast.
-让我看看 -发射电波摄影器
– Give me a visual. – Launching radio imager.
我们收到了信♥号♥♥ 显示在荧幕上
We’re receiving a signal. On-screen now.
托肯考夫
Totenkopf.
司令 前进发动机正失去能量
Commander, we’ve lost power to the forward rotors.
我们正在下降
We’re losing altitude.
所有引擎全力倒转 带我们离开这儿
All engines, reverse full. Get us out of here.
法兰基 你得带我到那个岛上去
Francesca, you’ve got to get me on that island.
我可不打算让我手下为你愚蠢举动去冒生命危险
I’m not about to risk the lives of my men for one of your silly antics.
他抓了德克斯
He’s got Dex.
命令取消!
Rescind order!
从空中是不会成功的 我们找另一条路
You’ll never make it from the air. We have to find you another way.
在岛的东边表面有潮汐流动
There’s a tidal flow on the eastern face of the island.
太深了 我们不能潜过300米
It’s too deep. We’re not rated past 300 meters.
但是
But…
这个区域
…this area here,
南部端口处有一个海底入口
there’s an undersea inlet at the southern tip
延伸到整个岛屿下面
and it runs beneath the entire length of the island.
那是你唯一可以走的路
That is your only way in.
海水周围全都是陡峭的岩石
Everything else is sheer rock to the edge of the water.
这些机器怎么办? 我们如何通过它们?
What about those machines? How do we get past them?
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
空军中队做好战斗准备
Alert the amphibious squadron.
向总部报到
Report to main station carrier.
什么?
What?
南京?
Nanjing?
我听不到你 波莉
I can’t hear you, Polly.
你得说大声点
You’ll have to speak up.
集中精神 乔瑟夫 你的短程起飞总是很糟糕
Keep your nose up, Joseph. You always were bad at the short takeoff.
跟上来 法兰基 我可不想回头找你
Keep up, Franky. I don’t wanna have to come back for you.
我觉得你的起飞还是不错的
I thought your takeoff was just fine.
谢谢 波莉
Thank you, Polly.
看来你听到了 对吧?
So you heard that, did you?
领队呼叫队员 10秒钟后入水
Manta leader to Manta team, impact in ten seconds.
切换到两栖模式
Switching to amphibious mode.
入水五 四 三
Impact in five, four, three,
二 一
two, one.
法兰基
Franky.
你还记得我们那次在上海的飞行任务吗?
You remember our milk run over Shanghai, don’t you?
我们被锁定 而他陷入高炮火网
We had the target buttoned up and he was jincing in the flak.
-一颗铆钉蹦掉 他以为被打中 -然后开始叫嚷
– Pops a rivet, thinks he’s taken a hit. – And started yelling:
-保护领队 -保护领队
– “Protect the rabbits! – “Protect the rabbits!
-保护领队 -保护领队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!