Like most living creatures…
如同这世上的多数生物一样
The pigeon quickly associates the
在给予物质奖励的条件下
pressing of a lever with reward.
鸽子轻易地抓住了杠杆开关的原理
But when a timer releases the seal automatically
但如果让小门每20秒
every 20 seconds, the pigeon wonders…
自动开启一次 鸽子便会想
What I did to deserve this?
我♥干♥了什么才获此恩赐
If it was flapping its wings at the time
如果门开之时 恰巧鸽子在扇动翅膀
It will continue to flap convinced that its
那么它会一直扑扇翅膀
action have a decisive influence on what happens.
并深信自己的这一举动对开门意义非凡
We call this… ” Pigeon Superstition”
我们称之为”信鸽迷乱”
What I did to deserve this?
我到底做了什么才得此下场
How’s it been going since the last time?
上次见面后一切都好吗
Do I know you? We see each other every week.
我认识你吗 我们每周都见面
I’m Dr. Feldheim.
我是费德海姆医生
And who are you? Nobody
那你是谁 无姓
Nemo Nobody.
尼莫·无姓
That’s an unusual name, don’t you think?
你不觉得这个名字挺特别的吗
Sometimes people call me Mr. Craft
有的人叫我诡计先生
Who?
什么
C-r-a-f-t
诡 计
I can’t remember a fucking thing.
我记不住那鬼东西
What was the first question I asked you?
我问你的第一个问题是什么
I don’t know. Can you tell me how old you are?
不知道 你多大了
I’m 34.
我34岁
I was born in 1975.
我1975年出生
Would you mind looking at your hands?
请看看你自己的手
You don’t have to if you don’t want to.
如果不想就不要看
There’s a mirror in front of you.
你前面有个镜子
No. I…
不 我
What year is this?
今年是哪年
2009.
2009年
I’m 34.
我34岁
I was born February 9th, 1975.
1975年2月9号♥出生
So… I guess, it must be your birthday.
那么我猜 今天是你的生日
The last mortal meets 118
最后一个活到118岁的人类
I’m 34.
我34岁
I’m 34!
我真的是34岁
I got to wake up.
我要醒过来
I got to wake up!
我一定要醒过来
Don’t Nemo… sun hurts my eyes.
别 尼莫 阳光真刺眼
Hey buddy.
小子
Good morning my little angels…
早上好 小天使们
Time for school.
该上学了
Come on.
快起床
Elise, I’m gonna take the kids to school.
伊利斯 我带孩子们去上学了
Paul, keep it down. My name is not Paul.
保罗 放下 我不叫保罗
Paul?
保罗
Daddy…
爸爸
Daddy…
爸爸
Daddy…
爸爸
Paul, don’t wake your father.
保罗 别吵醒爸爸
Elise.
伊利斯
It’s me, Jean.
是我啊 吉恩
Am I dead? Go back and play Paul.
我死了吗 过去自己玩吧 保罗
Who’s Elise? I don’t know anyone called Elise.
伊利斯是谁 我不认识叫伊利斯的人
You’re so tired Nemo, you need to rest.
你太累了尼莫 需要休息
I’ll turn the TV on for you.
我帮你把电视打开
I’m going inside…
我进去了
The sun hurts my eyes What?
阳光太刺眼了 什么
The sun hurts my eyes.
阳光太刺眼了
This is Julian Marshall…
我是朱利安·马歇尔
Live from NY hospital
在纽约医院为您直播
Where we’re going to see the final episode
本剧集的最后一集
in our series, “the last mortal”
“最后的人类”
Mr. Nobody is 117 years
无姓先生今年117高龄
and has not been telemirized!
而他未被转录
Nor does he have one of these marvelous tem-cell compatible pigs.
他也没有这些兼容细胞的小猪猪
Live on WWB.
WWB为您直播
Mr. Nobody will be the last man on earth
无姓先生将成为地球上
to die of old-age.
最后一个老死之人
Mr. Nobody…
无姓先生
The last mortal.
最后一个人类
The last mortal.
最后的人类
And now doctor, no trace of his identity
医生 目前为止还没在国家数据库中
has been found on the national records
找到确认他身份的资料
nothing about his past.
以及他过去的记录
We do not know who Mr. Nobody is.
我们不知道无姓先生是谁
Neither is he.
他自己也不知道
Our pacient’s memories are confused,
他的记忆很混乱
but it is not unusual at this certain state of illness…
但以他现在的病情来看
For very old memories to re-emerge in great detail.
记不得过去的事 也算正常
Let’s try something new
我们来试试新方法
I’m thinking of an old technique
我在考虑一种古老的手段
I can’t promise anything.
可我无法保证有效
Maybe snatches of memories will come back.
也许多少会恢复些记忆
Maybe nothing will happen.
也许什么也想不起来
Are you willing to try?
你想试试吗
You are very relaxed…
你很放松
You hear only my voice.
你只听得到我的声音
Your eyelids are getting heavy.
你的眼皮越来越沉
Your arms and legs are getting heavy
四肢越来越疲惫
I’m going to count to three…
我数三个数
When I say three…
数到三时
You will be in a sleep.
你将沉睡
One.

Two.

Remember the day you came here.
回忆你到这里的那一天
Three.

You’re sleeping
你睡着了
Sleep…
睡觉
Remember infant further back
再努力回想之前的事情
When I say three…
当我数到三
One…

Two…

Three.

Remember
开始回忆
I can remember a long time ago…
我记得很久之前
Long before my birth.
我出生之前
It was in heaven with those who were not yet born.
同还没出生的人在天堂里
When we not born yet we know everything…
当时我们对未来的一切
Everything that’s will happen
全部了如指掌
When it’s your time…
当时机来临时
The angels of oblivion emplace the finger on your mouth
遗忘天使把食指放在你的嘴上
It makes a mark in the upper lip.
在你的上唇留下痕迹
It means that you have forgotten everything.
意味着你已经忘记了一切
But the angels missed me.
但天使们将我错了过去
Then you have to find a daddy and a mommy.
然后你得找到爸爸妈妈
It’s not easy to choose.
不容易选
Blond and blue eyed it’s all I’m asking.
我只想要金发碧眼的
It would be nice to be little and not be all alone.
小时候热热闹闹的多好
You stay here.
别动
It is normal to think about babies
到了一定年龄时考虑生孩子
when you’ve reached at certain age
再正常不过了
Well, for women at least.
至少对女人来说
It’s the meaning of life… I have not finished yet, darling.
是生命的意义 我还没说完呢
It’s the meaning of life.
是生命的意义
It’s not that we want a kid.
不是我们想要小孩
But we slept together.
但我们睡在一起
It’s an important experience.
那是种重要的经历
It’s an important experience, yeah.
是重要的经历 没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!