坐在妈-爸爸的膝盖上
Sittin’ on your ma—— daddy’s knee
要来半便士硬币
Greetin’ for a wee baubee
去买♥♥一些库尔特牌的糖
To buysome Coulter’s candy
安·玛丽,你打算上♥床♥了吗?
Are you going to bed now, Anne Marie?
我不想上♥床♥
I don‘t want to go to bed.
再给你五分钟
Five minutes.
所以你今晚去哪里?
So where are you going tonight?
我跟吉米一起出去玩。去酒吧之类的地方
I‘m going out with Jimmy. To the pub or something.
最后可能跑到Savoy
Probably end up at the Savoy.
你弄完了吗?-快了
Are you done? —just a minute.
谢谢亲爱的。非常感谢
Thanks, love. Thanks a lot.
你出去前想要喝杯茶吗?
You want a cup of tea before you go?
不了,我要走了,亲爱的
No, I need to go now, love.
回头见
See you later.
你会很晚回来吗
Will you be home tonight?
爸爸什么时候回♥回♥来?
When will my dad be home?
晚些时候
Later.
来吧
Come on.
我们不该到这里来
We‘re not supposed to be here.
Sca redy—cat.
等等我,安·玛丽
Wait for me, Anne Marie.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我想回家。
I want to go home.
你喜欢他们。你喜欢大个头的
You like them. You like the big one.
你喜欢大个头的。-不,我不喜欢,你这个小奶牛
You like the big one. — No, I don‘t, you little cow.
– 你就喜欢。 – 不,我不喜欢
— Yes, you do. — No, I don‘t.
我要告诉妈妈你来田里玩耍了
I‘m telling Ma you were in the fields.
拿着它
Take that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我要告诉妈妈你伤到我了
I‘m telling Ma you were hurting me.
我要告诉妈妈你向我扔草
I‘m gonna tell Ma you were throwing grass at me.
你也在对我扔草。我会告诉她是你先挑起的
Well, you were doing it to me. I‘ll tell her you started it.
停下来
Stop it!
它在哭泣
It‘s crying.
是的
Yes.
Hammy, 赶紧走了
Hammy, move it!
抓紧时间。 – 你别亲她了
Hurry up. — You’ll kiss the face offher.
我要上楼去
I‘m going upstairs.
为什么?你老是跑楼上去
Why? You‘re always up there.
– 就两分钟。 – 你跑楼上去干嘛?
—just two minutes. — What do you do up there?
– 就两分钟
— Two minutes. — You‘re always up there.
安·玛丽
Anne Marie.
安·玛丽
Anne Marie.
– 干嘛? – 过来
— What? — Come here.
怎么了?
What is it?
你叫我来干嘛? – 过来就是了
What do you want me for? — just come here.
过来帮忙
Come and help. — I‘m coming.
抓紧时间,赶紧的
Hurry up. Just move it.
干嘛?
What is it?
Hammy.
– 这有点重。 她用药过量了。我们需要救护车
— This is kind of heavy. — She‘s OD‘d. We need an ambulance.
– 去叫辆救护车来。 – 这他妈是个用药过量事件
— Go get an ambulance. — It‘s an OD case, for fuck‘s sake.
街角有个电♥话♥亭。赶紧去打电♥话♥!赶紧去!
There‘s a phone box on the corner. Go fuckin‘ phone! Move your ass.
这么容易就被骗了
Sucker
Hammy,你在干什么
Hammy, what are you doing?
那个还挺逼真的,是吧?
That was a good one, huh?
哦,该死
Oh, fuck.
你想一起来吗?
You wanna come on?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!