1585年
西班牙是世界上最强盛的国家
虔诚的天主教♥徒♥西班牙国王菲利浦
让欧洲陷入圣♥战♥之中
唯一与他分庭抗礼的是英格兰
其统治者为信仰新教的女王
片名: 《伊丽莎白: 黄金年代 》
过来 我的女儿
伊萨贝拉
主告诉我
我们伟大的帝国时代已经来临
英格兰被恶魔奴役
我们必须还她自♥由♥
女王陛下 你为什么要从人群中走呢?
Why do you go among the people, Majesty?
我清楚的告诉您您会被行刺的
I tell you plainly, you will be murdered.
英格兰每个天主教♥徒♥都可能是刺客!
Every Catholic in England is a potential assassin!
法国发生的暴行给我们警告
Be warned by the atrocities in France.
大家知道天主教♥徒♥听从西班牙人的指令
We know the Catholics take their orders from Spain.
西班牙人公开宣称玛丽 斯图尔特
The Spanish speak openly of Mary Stuart
是候补英格兰女王
as Queen of England in waiting.
他们忠诚于罗马教皇!
Their loyalty is to the Pope in Rome!
英格兰有多少天主教♥徒♥ 先生?
How many Catholics are there in England, sir?
非常多 女王陛下
Lmmense numbers, Majesty.
一半的国人坚持原先的信仰
Half the nation cling to the old superstitions.
你们想让我怎样做?
What would you have me do?
处死一半的英格兰人还是把他们关起来?
Hang half the people of England or just imprison them?
女王陛下 我们必须采取行动
We must act, Majesty.
我们不采取行动会被认为是在示弱
Our inaction is perceived as weakness.
如果我的民众犯法 他们会受到惩罚
If my people break the law, they shall be punished.
在犯法前 他们会受到保护
Until that day, they shall be protected.
女王陛下 我们有理由担心每个天主教♥徒♥…
Majesty, we have proven reason to fear every Catholic in the…
疑虑产生恐惧
Fear creates fear.
先生 我并不是对于危险一无所知
I am not ignorant of the dangers, sir.
但是我不愿意因为信仰问题而惩罚我的人♥民♥
But I will not punish my people for their beliefs.
只有当他们做错了事情
Only for their deeds.
我确信英格兰人热爱他们的女王
I am assured that the people of England love their Queen.
我不断的努力会赢得他们的热爱
My constant endeavor is to earn that love.
福瑟临黑城♥堡♥——苏格兰玛丽女王的监狱
我的女王
My Queen.
我们的朋友写信来给我们希望
Our friends write to give us hope.
不久英格兰真正的信徒要发动战争
Soon England’s true believers will rise up
打倒这个篡夺王位的名叫伊丽莎白的畜生
against the bastard usurper Elizabeth
还要撕开她的喉咙
and slit her throat.
够了!
That’s enough!
撕了她的喉咙? 好吧
Slit her throat? Please.
等那个没有人性的篡位者死了 小姐就是女王了
And when that bastard usurper is dead, my lady will be queen.
主教们布道说由于女王仍然未婚
Your bishops are preaching that God is showing his displeasure
上帝不是很高兴
because the Queen is still unmarried,
更有人认为女王不能生育
some rudely suggesting infertile.
真是荒谬
What nonsense.
荒谬却危险
Dangerous nonsense.
玛丽 斯图尔特有个儿子
Mary Stuart has a son.
为什么每个人都用玛丽 斯图尔特来折磨我呢?
Why does everyone torment me with Mary Stuart?
当然 这也不是她的错 她是王位的第二继承人
It’s not her fault she’s next in line to the throne.
别遮住你的脸
Don’t hide your face.
只要你还没有后嗣
So long as you have no issue.
如果你有个继承人
If you were to produce an heir,
就不会有人再谈论玛丽是英格兰的女王了
there’d be no more talk of Mary, Queen of Scots.
我听说在生个继承人之前要先找个丈夫
I’ve heard it’s customary to obtain a husband before producing an heir.
贝丝 我们必须要很快给你找个丈夫
We shall have to hunt out a husband for you soon, Bess.
女王 别太快了
Not too soon, my lady.
有很多丈夫人选
There are husbands to be had.
你不想结婚?
You don’t want to be married?
我可能会结婚 如果他是…
I’ll want to be married if I want the man…
澳大利亚 法国
Austria. France.
土耳其 土耳其有苏丹 中国有君主
Turkey. Turkey has a sultan. China has an emperor.
我说的都是有可能的
I confine myself to the possible.
沃辛汉姆 这就是 你我的不同之处
That’s where you and I differ, Walsingham.
我觉得那些不可能更加有趣
I find the impossible far more interesting.
你想要什么样的男人?
What kind of man would you want?
诚实、有和善的眼神
An honest man with friendly eyes.
还要有健美的腿 清新的口气
And good legs. And sweet breath.
这样你想吻他的时候 就不会被呛到
So you can kiss him without choking.
海那边未知的地方
There must be any amount of princes
一定有很多王子
in the undiscovered lands across the sea.
给我挑个诚实的
Find me an honest one of those.
什么时候我们开始在公众场合讨论隐私问题?
Since when do we discuss private matters in public spaces?
请女王陛下宽恕我
I ask Your Majesty’s forgiveness.
让医生来证实女王仍然能够生育
Have my doctors confirm that the Queen is still fertile.
需要打消人们的疑虑
The people need to be reassured.
我关心你的安全
I care for your safety.
那些威胁是真的
The threats to your person are real.
你非常清楚 如果我倒下了
You know very well if I fall,
你在我之后会很快倒下
you’ll all come tumbling down after me.
弗兰西斯 多佛的防洪堤裂开了
The sea wall at Dover is cracking, Francis.
我们没有钱重修防御设施
We have no money to rebuild our defenses.
先想想那个威胁吧
Turn your mind to that threat.
愿我们拥有足够的智慧 不畏黑夜中的阴影
May we have wisdom not to fear shadows in the night.
勇于面对黎明前的拂晓
And courage when the day of danger truly dawns.
我牺牲了西班牙的森林
来建造有史以来最伟大的舰队(无敌舰队)
伊丽莎白
为什么你领导着你的人♥民♥走向地狱
陛下 我的时代到来了
My time has come, Majesty.
让我回英格兰 开始实现上帝的旨意
Send me back to England to begin God’s work.
卫兵! 抓住他!
Guards! Take hold of him!
有个水坑挡着您的路
A puddle in the way,
女王陛下
Majesty.
水坑
A puddle.
水坑
Puddle.
先生 你必须见见张伯伦大臣
You’ll have to see the Lord Chamberlain, sir.
是哪一个?
Which one is he?
他在那边
He’s over there.
你不能进去
You can’t come in.
你不让我进去 我又怎么能见到他呢?
So how am I to see him if you won’t let me through?
你必须等他出来
You must wait for him to come out.
他什么时候会出来?
And when will he come out?
这个就不知道了
There’s no way of knowing that.
没有比停靠的那艘西班牙船更麻烦的了
I had less trouble than this boarding a Spanish ship.
如果敌军船只开到泰晤士河 码头能关闭吗?
What if enemy ships should sail up the Thames, can the docks be closed?
女王陛下 不用关闭 火力会…
Not closed, Majesty. But the gun positions…
西班牙人…
Spanish…
大使
Ambassador.
女王陛下 瑞典埃里克国王
King Eric of Sweden, Majesty.
又来了
Not again.
仍然疯狂的爱慕您
Still madly in love with you.
你的意思是 仍然很疯狂
Still mad, you mean.
伊万 俄♥国♥沙皇
Ivan, Tsar of all the Russias.
贝丝在哪?
Where’s Bess?
女王陛下 他被称作”可怕的伊万”
Known as “lvan the Terrible,” Majesty.
来晚了
Late.
我请求女王陛下的宽恕
I beg Your Majesty’s forgiveness.
宽恕你
Given.
一次
Once.
女王陛下 这位是奥地利大公查尔斯
The Archduke Charles of Austria, Majesty.
女王陛下 水坑男在外面
The puddle man is outside, Majesty.
我的求婚者们
My suitors.
罗马帝国马西米连二世的弟弟
Younger brother to Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor.
西班牙菲利普的表弟很富有
Cousin of Philip of Spain. Wealthy.
非常英俊
He’s rather handsome.
他多大了?
How old is he?
很年轻 女王陛下
Young, I believe, Majesty.
和奥地利联盟 法国就不敢轻举易动了
An Austrian alliance would keep France quiet.
还能约束住菲利普
And put Philip on a leash.
我已经热血沸腾了
I’ve become almost enthusiastic.
叫他来
Send for him.
丹克 斯科
Danke schon.
弗兰西斯 你认为这个游戏我能玩多久?
How much longer do you think I can play this game, Francis?
贞洁是一笔财富 非常保值
Virginity is an asset that holds its value well.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!