Stop, stop right there. Sit down.
放下那把没用的枪 把它拿走
Put that useless gun down. Put it away.
好久不见 吉连姆先生
Long time no see, Mr. Gilliam.
我很荣幸
It’s a pleasure!
看来您身体不错
You look healthy.
他没事的
He’s fine.
梅森部长 请帮我给维尔福先生带个话
Minister Mason, please deliver a mesage to Mr. Wilford.
好的 我该说什么
Certainly, what should I say?
告诉他我要和他谈谈
Tell him he and I need to talk.
你可以跟我谈
Well, you can talk to me.
维尔福先生不可能来这
Mr. Wilford has no reason to visit here.
不是这
Not here.
是在头车
At the front.
太好了
Nice to hear it.
你的儿子会是个英雄 我保证
Your son will be a hero, I promise.
或者女儿 无所谓了
Or daughter, whatever it is.
我拿这个
I got it.
-我们会记下你的贡献的 -谢谢
– Your contribution has been duly noted. – Thanks.
抱歉在诵经的时候打扰你
So sorry to interrupt you while you’re praying.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
这是你的佛像 很感谢你
There’s your Buddha back, thanks very much.
让下 让下
Move! Move!
别出洋相了
Stop fooling around.
我有一批更好的货
I’ve got a better batch.
更猛 全新的 纯的
Stronger, fresh, uncut.
要不要试点
Want to try some?
换10块纯克洛诺要多少蛋白块
How many protein blocks for 10 rocks of uncut Kronole?
他们没子弹
They don’t have bullets.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你还记得梅森说的吗
You remember what Mason said?
她说 “放下那把没用的枪”
She said, “Put down that useless gun”.
她是想说
She meant…
她不会下令杀了我
she wouldn’t give the order to shoot me.

No.
我觉得枪是真的没用
No, I think the guns are literally useless.
4年前 上次叛乱时 他们用光了子弹
They’ve used up all their bullets 4 years ago on the last revolt.
子弹已经没了
Bullets are extinct.
如果你错了 我们还没开始叛乱就死了
If you’re wrong, we could be finish before we even start.
我觉得我们要耐心些
I think we should be patient.
等下一个红色字条
Wait for the next red letter.
往左
To the left.

And right.
还不够 抬起来 往左
Not yet, up. Now left.
好了
Good, good.
一 二 一 二
1…2…1…2…
一 二 一 二
1…2…1…2…
你好 安德鲁
Hello? Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew!
起来 快起来
Wake up. Rise and shine.
梦到了太多阳光 就会忘了树
When you dream too much of the sun, you forget the trees.
这是你的儿子吧
I believe this is your son.
抱歉 我画的不是很好
I’m sorry, it’s not very good.
真的不是很好 画面有点暗
It’s not my best work, it’s a little dark.
看着他的眼睛
If you look very deep into the eyes,
你能看到一丝希望
you can see a little bit of hope.
我的孩子呢 你有提米的照片吗
What about my boy? You got one of Timmy?
有 谭雅 我有
Yes, Tanya. I do.
慢点慢点 别受伤了
Easy, easy. Don’t hurt yourself.
找到了 给你 提米
Here, there you go, Timmy.
看看他
Look at him.
小笑脸
One little smile.
柯蒂斯 你一定要让我跟你走
Curtis, you gotta let me come with you.
不行 谭雅 抱歉
No, Tanya, I’m sorry.
如果你不让我走 你会很抱歉的
You will be if you don’t let me come.
我要去车头然后
I’m going to the front and I’m
让那婊♥子♥为碰我孩子付出代价
gonna make that bitch sorry she put a hand on my boy.
把这个绑紧点
Make this one tighter.
你知道我比这些瘦弱的战士强得多
You know I’m stronger than all these skinny ass soldiers anyway.
求你了
Please.
妈的 这怎么回事
Shit, what’s going on?
计划变了 小伙伴们 快到后面去
Change of schedule, boys. Come to back.
不走就来不及了
It’s now or never.
别慌 按计划走
Don’t panic. Stick with the plan.
藏起来 把武器藏在衣服里
Hide that, hide your weapons in your clothes.
-点下人数 -好的
– Head check. – Yeah.
站好队
Line up.
好了 坐下
Alright, sit down.
一 二 三
1…2…3…
我们他妈该怎么办
What the fuck do we do?
六 继续
6…Keep going.
我吃够了这垃圾蛋白块
I’ve had enough of this protein block bullshit.
没错 太他妈难吃了
Yeah, this is bullshit.
-我饿了 -我要鸡肉
– I’m hungry. – I want chicken.
我们不会为了这垃圾坐下
We’re not gonna sit down for this shit.
我们要鸡肉 鸡肉
We want chicken! Chicken!
安静 安静
Quiet! Be quiet!
冷静些 没事的
Calm down. It’s okay.
你们想看他死吗 想吗
You want him dead? Is that it?
安静些
Keep quiet.
我们继续吗
Still going for it, are we?
走吧 我们开干吧
Come on, let’s go! Let’s do it.
步♥枪♥
The rifles.
没事 我们可以抢到
No, we can get them.
我们的人数比他们的子弹多很多
We’re easily outnumbered their bullets.
就是这时候
This is it.
柯蒂斯 快点
Curtis, come on.
快没时间了 我们必须现在就行动
We’re out of time, we gotta do it now.
他们没子弹 他们没子弹
They’ve got no bullets! They’ve got no bullets!
继续往前 继续往前
Keep going, keep going!
把门关了 快
Close the gate quick. Shut it.
我没事 格雷 你去吧
I’m fine, Grey. You go now.
该死的
Fuck.
南宫民秀 有克洛诺毒瘾
Nam Koong Min Soo. kronole addict.
这就合理了 对吧
That explains a lot, doesn’t it?
-快点 埃德加 -快点
– Hurry up, Edgar. – Hurry up?
很抱歉让你们久等了
So sorry for keeping you all waiting.
很显然 我在这干活
Obviously I work here so…
-打开它 -搞定
– Open it. – Here we go.
醒醒 瘾君子
Kronole head…
这就是克洛诺吗
So this is Kronole?
听说它在头车很受欢迎
I hear it’s pretty big in the front section.
小心 头车的人爱幻想就是因为这个
Careful, that’s how these guys hallucinate.
这就是工业废品
It’s industrial waste.
高度易燃
And it’s highly flammable.
你是安全专家 南宫民秀吗
Are you Nam Koong Min Soo, security specialist?
列车上的门锁
Did you design all the door locks
安全系统都是你设计的吗
and the security systems on the train?
看他的眼睛 他没有意识了
Look at him man, he’s gone. Look at his eyes.
他的脑子被那破玩意弄坏了
He’s fried his brain with that fucking shit.
你是南吗
Are you Nam?
你听到我说话吗 南
Nam, are you listening?
我在听 混♥蛋♥
Yes, I’m listening, bastard.
不是兰 是南 我叫南宫民秀 蠢货
My name is not “Nem”, it is “Nam”. Namgoung Minsoo, shit.
南宫是我的名 我姓民秀 混♥蛋♥
Namgoung is my name, my surname is Minsoo, asshole.
不明词汇
Unknown words.
请使用正确的词汇
Try again with the correct vocabulary.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
帮什么
For what?
我们要去头车
We’re going to the front.
需要你打开那些门
And we need you to open up the gates.
如果我不愿意呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!