日安
Good day.
这一天 2014年7月1日
On this day, July 1st 2014…
清晨六点整
at this hour, 0600…
我们正在世界第一个机场
we are at the very first airport in the world…
也就是7年来备受争议的话题
topic of so much controversy over the past 7 years…
却未阻止它的发展
has continued development.
环境组织和一些发展中国家
Protests from environmental
均持反对意见
groups and a number of developing countries continue.
CW7号♥称是应付全球变暖的对策
It had been claimed the CW7 is the answer to global warming.
而我们 见证了一切
And we are witnesses.
领导人们呼吁
Leaders who argue that
全球变暖不容忽视
global warming can no longer be ignored.
今天 79个国家将把CW7
Today, 79 countries will began dispersing CW7…
发射到上层大气中
in the upper layers of the atmosphere.
出人意料的是 地球平均温度真的降了下来
And surprisingly bring down the average global temperature…
据科学家称
It is just a day away that…
只用一天
according to scientists…
人造冷却剂CW7
the artificial cooling subtance CW7…
就能把平均温度
will succeed in bringing average
降至可控范围
global temperature down to managable level.
这一对抗变暖的举措是革命性的
As a revolutionary solution to mankind’s warming of the planet.
雪 国 列 车
发射CW7后不久
Soon after dispersing CW7,
世界进入了冰川时代 生命灭绝殆尽
the world froze. All life became extinct.
为数不多的登上诺亚方舟列车的
The precious few who boarded the rattling Ark…
就是最后的幸存者
are humanity’s last survivors.
查床了
Bed check.
17年后 公元2031年
站好队
Alright, get in line.
坐下
Everybody sit down.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
四 五 六
four, five, six…
继续
Keep going.
继续
Go on.
你 坐下
Hey you, sit down.
柯蒂斯 坐下
Curtis, sit down.
快坐下
Sit down.
我让你坐下
I said sit down!
-你干什么呢 -数数
– What the fuck are you doing? – Counting.
不能坐着数吗 想挨枪子儿吗 疯了是不是
Can’t you sit and count? You want to get shot? You’re crazy.
闭嘴 埃德加 我在思考
Shut up, Edgar. I’m thinking.
你们中谁有会小提琴
Are there any experienced violinist here?
举手
Raise your hands.
小提琴家
Violinist!
起立 上前
Stand up, come forward.
饭在这里 过来领
Food, come and get it.
小提琴家 真可笑
Violinist, they’re having a laugh.
头车的混♥蛋♥拿我们当奴隶了
Those bastards in the front sections think they own us.
晚餐吃着牛排 还要听着弦乐四重奏
Eating their steak dinner and listening to string quarter.
等我们冲到那里就不一样了
Will be different when we get there.
我想吃牛排
I want steak.
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我妻子和我曾在波士顿管弦乐团演奏小提琴
My wife and I played violin in the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
我是首席提琴手
I was first chair.
你现在还会演奏吗
Can you still play?
当然 这种事学了就忘不掉的
Of course, you never forget.
让我看看你的手
Show me your hands.
你 跟我走
You, follow me.
东西不用带 我们只需要你的手
Leave your belongings, we just need your hands.
一起吗
Both?
当然是一双手了
Yes, both hands.
我妻子多瑞丝演奏的也很美 甚至比我都好
My wife Doris plays beautifully. Better than me, even.
他们只要一个
They just need one person.
那我也不去了
Then I won’t go.
多瑞丝 多瑞丝
Doris, Doris…
坐下 都坐下
Sit down, everyone.
坐下
Sit down.
-他们怎么能 -坐下
– They can’t just… – Sit down.
那些混♥蛋♥
Those fucking bastards.
现在还不是时候
Now isn’t the time.
那要到什么时候
When is the time?
很快
Soon.
多瑞丝
Doris.
我会回来的 多瑞丝 没事的
I’ll be back, Doris. It’s alright.
我一定会回来的
I’ll come back.
牛排什么味道啊
What does steak taste like again?
我吃过一次 但是不记得了
I had it once, but I can’t remember.
记不住的就忘了吧
If you can’t remember then it’s better to forget.
煎过的牛排是什么味
What does it smell like when it’s cooked?
一定是十里飘香
It must emminate around the place.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
不是这个
It’s not it.
抱歉
Sorry.
柯蒂斯 这边
Curtis, here!
提宝
Timbo!
过的怎么样 小家伙
How’s it hanging, buddy?
对个拳
Give me a pow.
听着
Listen.
我想要你那个蛋白质块
I think I need that protein block.
不如这样 我拿这个跟你那个换好不好
How about I trade you, this one for that one?
不好
No.
真会讲价 柯蒂斯
Nice bargaining power, Curtis.
给 你把这个给我 我就把这个给你
Here, give me this one, I’ll give you that…
放松 放松
Relax, relax…
来 提米
Come here, Timmy.
坐我腿上
Come right…
这样好不好
I have an idea.
我拿这个和那个一起跟你换这一个
I’ll give you this one and that one for that one.
-怎么样 -不好
– What do you say? – No.
抓住他
Go get him.
提米
Timmy!
提摩西 你妈妈要打你了
Timothy, your mom is gonna give you a damn good spanking.
他跑哪里去了
Where the fuck he went?
过来 把它给我
Hey, come here. Give it to me.
何塞 你好吗
Hi Jose, how are you doing?
提米 听我说
Timmy! Work with me here.
埃德加 你怎么让他跑那上面去了
Edgar, why did you let him get up there?
跟我没关系 他自己爬上去的 他很敏捷的
No I didn’t, he got up there by himself. He’s very nimble.
-他才5岁 -他是个身手敏捷的5岁孩子
– He’s 5. – He’s a very nimble 5 year old.
提米 宝贝 快下来
Timmy, sweety, come down.
过来
Come here.
你愿意拿什么换
What do you want for it?
整个火车上的东西都能选吗
In the whole wide train?
整个火车上的都能选
In the whole wide train.
我要那个球
The ball.
球 不成
The ball? No.
这恐怕不行
No, I’m sorry I can’t do that. I can’t do that.
我就要球 让我玩一整个小时
Yes, the ball for a whole hour.
成交
Done.
柯蒂斯 要动手了吗
Curtis. Is it time?
还没 谭雅 但是快了
Not yet, Tanya. Soon.
红纸条
Red paper?
等的就是这个东西
Yeah, it’s the one we’ve been waiting for.
线人给出了一个名字
Our informant gave us a name.

N, a, m…
南宫民秀
Nam Koong Min Soo.
他是个安全系统专家 现在在监狱车厢
He’s a security expert. He’s in the prison section now.
-你开玩笑吧 他在监狱 -出去
– Wait, you’re joking right? He’s in prison? – Out of here.
-只是觉得我们做不到吧 -埃德加
– I’m just saying, what kind of chance do we have… – Edgar.
只是线人说
I just think if this guy
他是这么厉害的安全系统专家
says that he’s such a great security expert…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!