不是杰克 是贺拉斯
I mean I buried Horace.
往好的方面想想 劳瑞
For good,Laurel.
你得说出来 你得告诉法官
You’ve got to tell them. You’ve gotta tell that judge.
他会理解的 -别这么做
He’ll understand. – Don’t do this.
不 你想要抱我 你就得抱我一辈子
No. You want to hold me,then hold me today and every day after that!
你说过你爱我 你要证明给我看
You say that you love me,then you show me!
孩子需要你 你得陪在我身边 这才叫爱我
Be a father and grow old with me. That’s what love is!
你以为我不想 -那你跟我回家
You think I don’t want that? – Then you come home with me.
你不明白 如果我承认我是贺拉斯·汤森 我们就没有家了
You don’t understand. If I’m Horace Townsend,we got no home.
我不在乎 -可我在乎
I don’t care. – I do care!
我再也不要做贺拉斯·汤森
I will not be Horace Townsend again!
你宁愿死也不说
You’d rather die?
不 不
No,no,no.
我也想回家
I would rather be home.
如果你能让杰克·索莫斯比走出去 我很乐意
If you know some way for Jack Sommersby to walk out of here,I’ll be more happy to do it.
我说什么都不管用了是吗
There’s nothing I can say,is there?
你知道吗
Do you know…
多少个晚上 我躺在床上
…how many nights I stayed up in our bedroom…
就那么看着你 直到深夜
…just looking at you…
想着
…thinking…
发生这样的事真是个奇迹
…what a miracle it is to be here?
我过去时常想 到底走了什么运
I used to wonder what I’d ever done to deserve…
能让我有幸和你结为伉俪
…being there in a room with you.
现在也是
I still do.
做你的丈夫
Being your husband…
是我做过的唯一自豪的事情
…has been the only thing I’ve ever done that I’m proud of.
我们时间不多了 你带过来了吗
We don’t have much time now. You bring it?
带了 在这里
Yes,it’s right here.
老天 我把这衣服前前后后熨了四次
Oh,God! I ironed this thing four times.
不 已经很好了 -都起褶了
It’s fine. No. – It’s all wrinkled up.
看起来真糟糕
It looks terrible.
我的手指都不听话了
My fingers are shaking.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
我要你知道 我觉着
You know,I feel…
只要有你在 我就什么都不怕了
…that if I know you’re gonna be there with me,I can do this thing right.
别这样 我做不到 我没法看着你死
Please don’t ask me that. I can’t. I will not watch you die.
到时候了 索莫斯比先生 -你再等一下
It’s time.Mr. Sommersby. – You wait a minute!
恕难从命 先生
I’m sorry,sir.
以后不管你是否过得好
You keep that for me…
为我留着这个
…for better or for worse.
过得不好你也要原谅我
Forgive me the worse.
我爱的一直都是你
It was always you.
当我看见你的第一眼就知道了
I knew the first moment I saw you.
一直都是你 我的爱人
It was always you,my love.
行刑队 -立正
Company! – Attention!
上帝与你同在 杰克
God bless you,Jack.
犯人约翰·杰克·索莫斯比
“You,John Robert Sommersby…
涉嫌谋杀查理斯·康克林 经查明有罪
…having been found guilty of the murder of Charles Conklin…
据此对其处以绞刑
…are hereby sentenced to be hanged by the neck until dead.
判决立即执行
Sentence to be carried out immediately.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.”
上帝保佑你 杰克
God bless you,Jack
因他爱我
“Because he hath set his love upon me…
故我将搭救他
…therefore will I deliver him.
因他知我名 我将置他于高处
I will set him on high,because he hath known my name.
他若求告于我 我便应允他
He shall call upon me,and I will answer him.
他在急难中 我则与他同在
I will be with him in trouble.
我愿搭救他
I will deliver him…
使他尊贵
…and honor him and show him my salvation.”
上帝保佑你 杰克
God bless you,Jack.
让让
Excuse me.
对不起
Pardon me.
麻烦 请让一让
Excuse me. Please,I have to get through.
不 我还没准备好
No,don’t. I’m not ready yet.
不 别这样 再等会儿
No,don’t. Not yet!
请让我过去
Please! Let me through!
不要
Don’t,please!
劳瑞
Laurel!
杰克 我在这里
Jack! I’m here!