You must get the coat back to her. Do you hear me?
但我也不知道她在哪儿呀
But I don’t know where she is.
等一下 小伙子
Hold on a moment, laddie.
还有极少的一部分头发仍然在生长
Very few hairs still grow
因为我们有个别人还活着
because very few of us are left.
这个是海豹女的 她的仍然还在生长
But the selkie’s, hers still grows.

Hmm.
那就是她 她就是那会儿失踪的
That’s her. That’s when I lost her.
我们来看看接下来发生的事情
Let’s see what happens then.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
她现在在玛查那里
Macha has her now.
她很快就会被变成石头 毫无疑问
She’ll be turned to stone soon, no doubt.
你瞧 她若没有外套 她就发不出声音
You see, without her coat, the selkie has no voice.
若她不能唱歌♥ 她就活不过今晚
And without her song, she’ll not last the night.
若是她变成了石头 我们也都难逃此劫
And we’ll all share in her fate.
不 我要离开这里
Oh, no. I’ve got to get out of here.
我一定要找到她
I have to find her.
等一下 你还有机会
Wait now. You still have a chance.
跟着这根头发 它会带领你穿过峡谷
Follow this, it will lead you through the tunnel.
留心 这不是件容易的事
Mind, it won’t be easy.
玛查曾经深陷绝望
Macha has lost all hope.
所以她也会让你失去希望
And she will try and make you lose hope, too.
如果没有外套 海豹女活不过黎明
The selkie will not last long beyond dawn without her coat.
你一定要尽快
You must hurry.
好的
Okay.
要小心
Oh. And be careful.
为什么 那下边有什么
Why? What’s down there?
这个
Uh…
小伙子 靠你自己了
Lad go on with yourself.
还不错
Not bad.
再见
Bye.
谁在说话
Who said that?

Mum.
我等不及要见到小宝宝出生了
I can’t wait for the baby to come.
我们会成为最好的朋友 对吗
We’re going to be best friends, aren’t we?
你会是世界上最好的哥哥
You’re going to be the best big brother in the world.
布罗娜
Bronach?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
布罗娜
Bronach?
妈妈
Mum?
布罗娜
Bronach!
布罗娜
Bronach!
我没有时间了 我必须要救我们的孩子
I’ve no more time, I have to save our baby.
布罗娜
Bronach!
对不起
I’m so sorry.
布罗娜
Bronach!
布罗娜
Bronach!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 妈妈在哪儿
Dad, where’s Mum?
妈妈在哪儿
Where’s Mum?
-爸爸 -跟西尔莎问个好吧
-Dad? -Say hello to Saoirse.
这是你妹妹
This is your sister.
你现在是大哥哥了
You’re her big brother.
你一定要好好照顾她
You must always look after her.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
小心
Be careful!
勇敢一点
Be brave!
在这里要小心 留心那些瓶子
Down here. Be careful in there. Beware of the jars!
好运
Good luck.
小心
Be careful in there.
-看着点 -猫头鹰女巫
-Watch it! -The Owl Witch.
-好运 -小心
-Good luck. -Be careful.
小心她的瓶子
Mind her jars.
当心那个女巫
The Owl Witch, beware!
-注意安全 -照顾好自己
-Go safe. -Mind yourself.
-自己当心 -留神
-Mind yourself. -Beware!
好了
Okay.

Ooh.
你看上去湿透了 而且很疲惫 人类的小孩
You look wet and tired, human child.
玛查
Macha?
我就是
I am she.
真的吗
Really?
你就是故事里的那个猫头鹰女巫
The Owl Witch from the stories?
这个嘛
Well, now,
那些故事总喜欢把我描述成一个坏蛋
those stories always paint me as the bad one.
但其实我没那么坏
But I’m not so terrible, you know.
我只是想试着帮助大家而已
I’m just trying to help everyone.
噢 那这些瓶子里都是什么
Yeah, well, what’s in all these jars then?
都是一些坏东西
Just nasty things, you know.
没有人需要他们
Nobody needs them.
我知道我妹妹在你手上 放她走
I know you have my sister. Let her go!
小海豹女现在安然无恙
Now, now, now, the selkie child is safe and sound.
别担心
Don’t you worry.
我可是把那个可怜的小东西照顾得很好
I have taken good care of the poor little thing.
你已经是半个石头人了
You’re half turned to stone.
西尔莎可以帮助你复原 她可以帮助所有人
Saoirse can help you. She can help all of you.
她帮不了 那并不是真正的帮助
Ah, she can’t help, not really help.
不像我对大家的帮助
Not the way I do.
我能看出你的痛苦 本
I see it, Ben, your pain.
你的心里充满了伤痛
You’re so full of emotions.
我从你脸上就可以看得出来
I can see them in your face.
那些可怕的事情
Nasty, terrible things.
会让你觉得很痛苦
They make you feel so awful.
你的心里承载着太多负担
You worry so much
但你只是个小男孩
for such a young boy, don’t you?
你失去了你的母亲 对吗
You lost your mother, didn’t you?
很久以前 我儿子也失去了他深爱的某个人
My son lost someone,too, a long time ago.
但是我找到了可以帮助他的方法
But I found a way to help him.
现在 如果有人说他可以化解这些痛苦
Now, if someone said that they could take that pain away,
你会允许他帮助你吗
would you let them?
我想会吧
I suppose.
那就是我所做的 本
That’s all I do, Ben.
我替别人化解他们的痛苦
I take away the pain.
这不会伤害你 而且一劳永逸
It doesn’t hurt. It will never hurt again.
不 那根本没用 那只会让事情变得更糟
No, it doesn’t help at all, it just makes things worse.
求你了 你得明白我们所做的事 我们需要你的帮助
Please, try to understand. We need your help.
别把我当傻瓜
Don’t take me for a fool!
我知道怎么样对你最好
I know what’s best for you!
小Q
Cu!
不要让他们控制你
Don’t let them control you.
我之所以变成这样就是因为那些该死的感觉
Now see what I’ve become because of those terrible feelings.
我讨厌那汩汩涌现的种种感觉
I’m sick of feelings that come bubbling up.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我现在在哪里
Where was I now?
小Q
Cu!
你这个固执的小孩 你要上哪儿去
Oh. Stubborn boy, where are you going?
快从那上边下来
Come down out of that, come here.
我来了 小Q
I’m coming, Cu.
那上边没有你要找的东西
There’s nothing up there that’s any use to you.
你最好马上下来
You’d be better off calming down
别太冲动了 本
and not getting too worked up, Ben.
小Q 你正好站门上了 快走开
Cu! You’re standing on the door. Get off it!
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
好孩子
Good boy!
西尔莎在哪儿
Where’s Saoirse?
不 西尔莎
Oh, no. Saoirse.
快醒醒
Wake up!
是她把你弄成这样的吗
She did this to you?
你瞧她现在多平静
You see how peaceful she is, Ben?
我带走了她心中的各种顾虑和牵挂
You see how I have taken all her cares away?
现在她就是一个单纯的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!