How did you come by this?
自然是想方设法投你所好
Through means pressing upon your desires.
巴蒂塔斯拘押并意图谋杀他
Batiatus holds him captive, with intent of murder.
想不到巴蒂塔斯竟如此疯狂
Madness, even for Batiatus.
克拉维斯行政官羞辱于他
Magistrate Calavius insults him,
企图打消他从政的野心
obstructs his ambitions.
我从未见过巴蒂塔斯如此癫狂
I’ve never seen Batiatus so unhinged.
我要尽早和他撇清关系
I would sever bonds,
以防最终给他殉葬
least I find myself upon the cross beside him.
克拉维斯
Calavius.
一息尚存否
Yet lives?
此时还苟延残喘
For the briefest of moments.
被囚禁在何处
Where is he held?
你说要与他撇清关系
Oh, you speak of severing bonds, but remain firmly tethered!
却还念念不忘旧情
I hold no love for old loyalties,
我从不顾及旧情
况且克拉维斯见过我的真面目
yet Calavius has seen my face!
我必须远走高飞
I must flee this city,
这当然需要一些东西
and would have proper means to do so.
拿去
Take it.
巴蒂塔斯阴谋败露之时另给酬谢
And more, when Batiatus
and his treachery are laid to rest.
走 我们去集结人手
Come, we must gather men.
等你准备妥当 克拉维斯定一命呜呼
Calavius would be dead before you do.
巴蒂塔斯的计划正一步步走向实现
Batiatus already moves towards his plan.
你带武器了吗
Are you armed?
只有一只匕♥首♥
A simple dagger…
够割断绳子了
Enough to cut ropes.
快点 时机稍纵即逝
Quickly!
Or see opportunity fade!
医师
Medicus?
米拉
Mira?
你为何杀他
Why did you kill him?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
人要顺天意而行
A man must accept his fate…
否则必为天意所愚
Or be destroyed by it.
这便是我的人生吗
Is this my path?
以血为荣 以死为终
Blood and death?
为何你总是厄运缠身
You have always been destined
for unfortunate things…
求你
Please…
别离开我
Do not leave me again…
是你
It was you…
是你 离开了我
It was you, who left…
留意他的伤口
You must tend to the wound.
他们在路上
Attacked…
攻击了我们
On the road…
他们从四面八方涌来
Came out of nowhere.
留意他的伤口
Tend to the wound.
我在 我在
I’m here. I’m here.
别动
Be still…
烧退了
Your fevers broken.
神明保佑你康复
The gods have blessed you…

Yes.
是拜他们所赐
They have.
我去叫医师来
I will fetch Medicus.
等下
Wait.
解开皮带
Release the straps.
我要和这个男人单独谈谈
I would speak to this man, alone.
为何
Towards what purpose?
去走廊候着
Wait in the corridor.
若有人来 务必通知我
Sound warning if anyone approaches.
米拉 帮我这一次
Do this for me, Mira.
日后定当涌泉相报
I will be in your debt.
四处不见其踪迹
There is no sign of him.
家父去向毫无头绪
My father could be held anywhere.
汝父尊贵之至 等闲识得
He is a man of much esteem, and easily recognized.
倘若出现于街巷 必为人所识
How could he be moved through the streets without notice?
我无从得知
I do not know.
仔细想想
Think.
定有别处…
There must be a way…
下水道
The cisterns!
他们穿梭于地下
They run beneath the city and beyond!
开门 拿火炬过来
The gates!
努曼里斯 你即刻便可与令尊团聚
Torches!
You will be with your father, soon enough Numerius.
我肯定
You have my word.
你的功劳我将铭记于心
Your part in this shall not be forgotten.
举手之劳 无足挂齿
No, it shall not.
克拉维斯
Calavius…
等等 他们追上来了
Wait.
我们得加快
They approach!
不 为时已晚
We must hurry.
No, it is too late.
你♥他♥妈♥的勇敢点
Steel your fucking nerve!
别逼我大开杀戒
I will not end murder by you or any man!
请把阿舒尔当做幽灵
Consider Ashur a spirit,
离卡普亚而去
and Capua the world he left behind!
阿舒尔
Ashur!
他们马上就到
They are upon us!
我得将你松绑
We must get you free…
索罗尼斯
Solonius!
不 不
No, no…
抓住他
Seize him!
我们会替你报仇雪恨
Your father shall be avenged.
对于索罗尼斯 必将严惩不贷
Solonius will suffer for what he has done.
汝之卑劣行径必遭卡普亚子民所唾弃
And all of Capua will know you for the shit you are.
你在干吗
What are you doing?!
你在干吗
What are you doing?!
从实招来
Tell me what happened.
快说
Tell!
把你的手拿开
Take your hands off me.
我的妻子
My wife.
苏拉
Sura.
你从那不勒斯接来的那名奴隶
The slave you were transporting from Neapolis.
她缘何遭此不幸
Tell me what happened to her.
我们在途中遭到偷袭
We were attacked, on the road.
他们试图带走她 可是…
They tried to get to her, but argh…
你伤及何处
Where is your wound?
你伤及何处
Where is the wound
你当尽力保护我的妻子
you earned trying to save my wife?
门卫
Guard…
说啊 说啊
Tell me, tell me!
我只是…
I only did…
奉命行事
As commanded…
奉谁之名 要夺其性命
Who spoke the words that took her life?
究竟是谁
Who?!
巴…蒂…塔斯
Bat.. ia.. tus…
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
帮我一同清理
Help me restore him.
请替我保守秘密
You will secure my straps…
不可透露半点风声
And never speak of this.
看似伤口并非致命
The wound did not appear fatal.
怕是肉眼所不及的内伤
The damage was deeper than the eye could perceive.
医师发现他倒在自己的血泊之中
Medicus tells he drowned in his own blood.
未尝不是解脱
Oh.
无须再受世俗纷扰
A loose end.
No longer needing to be tied.
Hm.
你尽忠职守 阿舒尔
You have played your part well, Ashur.
关键是主人英明
Was greater hand than mine that conceived it.
索罗尼斯竟轻易相信你会背叛我
Solonius was easily deceived into believing
也正如我所料
you would betray me.
他从未相信我会对你如此忠诚
As I knew he would.
He never suspected my loyalty always lay with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!