她说得对,露西 何况你还病着,不适旅行
She’s right, Lucy. And besides, you’re not well enough to travel.
才几小时而已,南西,我不会有事
It’s only a few hours, Nancy. I’m quite all right.
但不该没个医生
But you shouldn’t travel a step without a doctor.
司机告诉我车上有个医生
There is a doctor, dear. The driver told me.
医生?波恩医生?
Doctor? Doc Boone?
他连只马都治不好
Why, he couldn’t doctor a horse.
你一定得小心点 好好照顾自己
Lucy darling, you must be very careful. Take good care of yourself.
注意台阶 – 女性乘客请面向前坐
Watch that step now. – Lady folks ride facing forward, please.
好了
There you go.
旅途愉快,玛洛李太太 谢谢你,再见!
Pleasant journey, Mrs. Mallory. – Thank you. Good- bye!
再见!- 再见!
Good- bye! – Bye!
像个丛林里的天使
Like an angel in a jungle.
一个很狂野的丛林
A very wild jungle.
你干嘛?哈特菲,自言自语?
What are you doin’, Hatfield… talkin’ to yourself?
你不会懂的,牛仔
You wouldn’t understand, cowboy.
你从没见过天使…
You’ve never seen an angel…
也没见过淑女…
nor a gentlewoman…
也没见过伟大的女性
nor a great lady.
我加赌注,各位
I raise, gentlemen.
再见 巴克,再见 克利,一路顺风
Well, so long, Buck! So long, Curley! Nice trip, boys!
再见 – 等一下,先别走,巴克
So long, kids! – Wait a minute! Hold it there, Buck!
骑兵队来了
Cavalry comin’!
停下,女孩们(马儿)
Steady, girls!
西克斯队长要你把这公文 送到洛兹堡去
Captain Sickels asks if you’ll deliver this dispatch in Lordsburg the moment you arrive.
电报线路被剪了 – 好的
The telegraph line has been cut. – Sure.
我们护送各位到崔福克
We’re going with you as far as the noon station at Dry Fork.
那有骑兵队 会送你们到阿帕契泉
There’ll be a troop of cavalry there, and they’ll take you on to Apache Wells.
到了之后 会有人送你们到洛兹堡
From Apache Wells, you’ll have another escort of soldiers into Lordsburg.
告诉乘客他们须自求多福
But you must warn your passengers that they travel at their own risk.
自求多福?怎么了,上尉?- 杰罗尼莫
At their own risk? What’s the trouble, Lieutenant? – Geronimo.
杰罗尼莫?什么,我不去了 – 给我坐下
Geronimo? Well, then I ain’t go… – Will you sit down!
军队自然是无权对各位下令
Of course, the army has no authority over you gentlemen.
若各位认为此去多险 – 这马车必去洛兹堡
If you think it’s unsafe to make the trip – This stage is goin’ to Lordsburg.
若你认为和我们走太危险
If you think it ain’t safe to ride along with us
我们也会自己想办法,阿兵哥
I figure we can get there without you soldier boys.
我一向奉命行事的,先生,并始终服从命令
I have my orders, sir, and I always obey orders.
你们都听见上尉说的话了?
Did you all hear what the lieutenant said?
是,听见了
Yes, we heard.
我和巴克仍要去 不管各位去不去
Well, me and Buck are taking this coach through, passengers or not.
想下车的请便
Whoever wants to get out can get out.
对不 – 勇气,勇气,牧师
It’s – Courage. Courage, Reverend.
女士优先 – 噢,请原谅
Ladies first. – Oh. Excuse me.
你呢?达乐丝
How about you, Dallas?
你想干嘛?想吓人吗?
What are you tryin’ to do, scare somebody?
把我弄进来又要把我弄出去
They got me in here. Now let ’em try to put me out.
她们比阿帕契人还糟糕
There are worse things than Apaches.
听我的劝,女士,别赶这一趟
If you’ll take my advice, ma’am, you won’t take this trip.
我丈夫和他部队在崔福克 他既身处危险 我更要和他一起
My husband is with his troops in Dry Fork. If he’s in danger, I want to be with him.
你瞧,老弟 我有老婆和五个孩子在堪萨斯市
You see, brother, I have a wife and five children in Kansas City.
那么你就是个男人 看在天主的份上,你是男子汉
Then you’re a man. By all the powers that be, Reverend, you’re a man.
好了,各位 – 警长
All right, folks. – Marshal!
再空个位子出来
Make room for one more.
我自愿保护这位女士
I’m offering my protection to this lady.
若有必要,我枪法很准的
I can shoot fairly straight, if there’s need for it.
你已证明太多次了,哈特菲 好吧,进去,我们已迟了
That’s been proved too many times, Hatfield. All right, get in. We’re late.
能麻烦你移过去点吗?先生 – 当然可以
May I trouble you to move over, sir? – Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
把门关上
Close the door.
呃,克利,我们不应… – 走吧,巴克
Aw, Curley, we shouldn’t… – Get going, Buck!
贝西,邦尼,比尔
Bessie! Brownie! Bill!
永别了,女士们
Farewell, ladies!
甜心!走吧,女孩 – 再见
Sweetheart! Come on now, girl! – Good- bye!

Whoa!
吁 吁 吁
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
还有位置吗?- 有,盖特伍先生
Room for another passenger? – Sure is, Mr. Gatewood.
要去洛兹堡?- 是,刚收到电报
Goin’ to Lordsburg? – That’s right. Just got a telegram.
得把这包东西送过去 快上车吧
Had to stop to pack this bag. Oh, I got it in.
贝西,黑儿,邦尼,比尔
Hyah, hyah! Sassy! Blackie! Brownie! Bill!
哇!
Yow!
好了,邦尼,昆儿,别停下,女孩
All right, Brownie. Queenie, steady, girl.
好孩子,快跑
Good boy. Get along.
我最不喜欢的就是 赶着马车打阿帕契领域经过
If there’s anything I don’t like, it’s drivin’ a stagecoach through Apache country.
盖特伍在镇外那样挡我们的车
Funny catching Gatewood outside of town that way.
还真怪 十年前我从事这行
I just took this job 10 years ago so I could make enough money…
希望能赚够钱娶我墨西哥女友呼莉叶塔,为此我辛勤地工作
to marry my Mexican girl, Julietta, and I been workin’ hard at it ever since.
邦尼,过去
Bonnie, get over there! Ho!
结婚?- 对呀!你没见过
Marriage? – Well, certainly.
像我老婆有那么多亲戚的人
My wife’s got more relatives than anyone you ever did see.
我敢说有半州以上的人 都归我养
I bet I’m feedin’ half the state of Chihuahua.
甜心
Sweetheart! Ho!
盖特伍的事是否很奇怪?
That seem funny to you about Gatewood?
是啊,结果我回到洛兹堡家里吃的是什么?
Yeah, and then what do I get to eat when I get home in Lordsburg?
除了豆子 啥也没有,就是这样子,除了豆子,豆子,豆子,还是豆子
Nothin’ but frijole beans. That’s all. Nothin’ but beans, beans, beans.
贝西,邦尼,黑儿!女孩,哇!快跑!
Bessie! Brownie! Blackie girl! Yow! Get along!
抱歉,女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
有点挤啊 也有点热
Close quarters. Warm today.
你老婆让我热得受不了,盖特伍
Your wife made it warm for me, Gatewood.
她是我们 “践行委员会”的会长
She was chairman of our farewell committee.
后面有一堆帅阿兵哥
Fine- looking bunch of soldier boys back there.
每次看见美国的帅军人 总让我觉得很以这个国家为傲
Always gives me great pride in my country when I see such fine young men in the U.S. Army.
有人知道我们要往那去吗?
Anybody know where they’re going?
兄弟,你不知发生什么事吗?
Brother, aren’t you aware of what’s happened?
发生?我不懂你意思,牧师
Happened? I…I don’t follow you, Reverend.
我不是神职人员,我是…
I’m not a clergyman. I’m a…
我的朋友是威士忌推销员
My friend’s a whiskey drummer.
我们都会被剥头皮,盖特伍
We’re all gonna be scalped, Gatewood.
被突袭,被屠♥杀♥
Massacred in one fell swoop.
所以那些军人才跟在我们后面 – 他是在说笑嘛
That’s why the soldiers are with us. – He’s joking, of course.
噢,不,他不是。噢,亲爱的,不,我倒真希望他是
Oh, no, he’s not. Oh, dear, no. I wish he were.
是那阿帕契的屠夫,杰罗尼莫
It’s that old Apache butcher, Geronimo.
杰罗尼莫, 屠夫取这名字蛮好
Geronimo, nice name for a butcher.
他已越过保护区 正在气头上
He’s jumped the reservation. He’s on the warpath.
杰罗尼莫?为何没告知乘客?也没人告诉我
Geronimo? Why weren’t the passengers notified? Why wasn’t I told?
我们… – 有人告诉我们啦,盖特伍
We… – We were told, Gatewood.

Yes.
你收到洛兹堡电报上 难道没提?
Weren’t you told when you got that message from Lordsburg?
哦,有,有,有,必须的,我…我忘了
Oh, yes, yes. Y- Yes, of course. I…I forgot.
快跑,打起精神 甜心
Steady now! String out! Sweetheart!
现在可惨了,他们把老祖父
Now, doggone it, they’re bringing up her grandfather…
从墨西哥接到这儿来养
all the way from Mexico to live with us.
我真不懂他怎么会收到电报
I can’t figure out how he got that message.
谁?她祖父?- 不,盖特伍
Who? Her grandfather? – No, Gatewood.
甜心
Sweetheart!
他说他收到电报 – 甜心
Said he got a message. – Sweetheart!
电报线是不通的 – 甜心
Telegraph line ain’t workin’. – Sweetheart.
等一下
Hold it!
吁!乖乖,别动
Whoa! Steady! Ho. Ho.
嘿,瞧,是林哥 – 是啊
Hey, look, it’s Ringo. – Yeah.
你好,小子
Hello, Kid.
你好,克利
Hello, Curley.
嗨,巴克,家人可好?
Hiya, Buck! How’s your folks?
好得很,林哥
Oh, just fine, Ringo.
只是我祖父来 – 闭嘴
Except my grandfather came up – Shut up.
没想到你会成了这趟车的保镖,警长
Didn’t expect to see you ridin’ shotgun on this run, Marshal.
要上洛兹堡吗?- 我以为你此时已到了
Goin’ to Lordsburg? – I figured you’d be there by this time.
不,没有马
No. Lame horse.
看来又多了一个乘客
Well, it looks like you’ve got another passenger.
是啊,枪交给我吧!
Yeah. I’ll take the Winchester.
你也许会需要我拿这把枪帮你,克利
You may need me and this Winchester, Curley.
沙罗农场昨晚被烧光了
Saw a ranch house burnin’ last night.
你不了解情况,小子 你被捕了
You don’t understand, Kid. You’re under arrest.