他们在吹冲锋号♥
They’re blowing the charge!
若你见到葛林菲尔法官
If you see Judge Greenfield
跟他说他的儿子…
tell him his son…
感谢上帝你平安无事,露西 – 理查呢?还好吧?
Thank heaven you’re safe, Lucy. – Where’s Richard? Is he all right?
他没事,你不用担心
Oh, he’s all right. Don’t you worry.
他伤得不重 – 马上带你去找他
It isn’t a bad wound. – We’ll take you to him immediately.
小孩呢?亲爱的
Where’s the baby, dear?
让我来吧!
I’ll take the baby.
达乐丝
Dallas.
若有什么我能帮的
If there’s ever anything I can do for…
我知道
I know.
抬走吧
Orderly.
是林哥小子。
It’s the Ringo Kid!
是啊!
Yeah!
嘿,克利,你还好吧?
Hey, Curley! How are you?
8跟A各一对
Aces and eights.
哈!狗屎运,路克
Dead man’s hand, Luke.
林哥小子来了
Ringo Kid’s in town.
是,还驾着马车呢!
Yeah. Drivin’ the stage.
去叫人 – 是,老板,马上就来
Mis hermanos. – Sí, patrón. Un momento.
换成现金
Cash in.
慢慢来
Easy now. Easy. That’s right.
再见,达乐丝小姐
Good- bye, Miss Dallas.
若你有机会到堪萨斯州的堪萨斯城来 希望你会来看我们
If you ever come to Kansas City, Kansas, I want you to come out to see us.
谢谢…先生… – 皮考克
Oh, thanks, Mr., uh… – Peacock.
嗨,巴克 – 都平安过来了
Hello, Buck. – They got here all right.
你好吗?- 好,各位,都在这儿
You got through all right. – All right, folks, you’re here.
好了,各位,卸货
All right, folks. You’re all right. Unload.
医生,请签个名
Here you are, Doctor. Will you sign this?
洛兹堡
Well, Lordsburg.
谢谢你,还有你,医生
Thank you. And you, Doctor.
给你,谢谢你
There you are. Thank you.
小子
Well, Kid.
克利,越狱要判多久?
Curley, how long will they give me for breakin’ out?
哦…大概再多判一年
Oh, about another year.
你知我的农场在那?- 知道
You know where my ranch is? – Yeah.
能否…请你送她平安到那去?
Will you see that she gets there all right?
达乐丝
Dallas.
是的
Yeah.
这不是她待的地方
This is no town for a girl like her.
你愿帮这个忙吗?
Will you do it?
当然 – 谢了
Sure. – Thanks.
你好,警长 把我的人带来了?
How are ya, Marshal? Get my man through all right?
我不需要他们
I don’t need them.
你若不想搞丢这个犯人 最好亲自押着他,警长
If you don’t want to lose your prisoner, Sheriff, you’d better take care of him yourself.
你是谁?先生 – 我是盖特伍,艾斯华·H·盖特伍
What’s your name, mister? – My name is Gatewood. Ellsworth H. Gatewood.
盖特伍,你以为电报线还没修好,是吧?
Oh. Gatewood. You didn’t think they’d have the telegraph wires fixed, did you?
你以为你能逃得掉
You thought you escaped.
我们抓到了银行家!
We got our banker!
我能不能离开十分钟?
Can I meet you back here in 10 minutes?
我向你保证过,克利
I gave you my word, Curley.
现在也不会食言的
I ain’t goin’ back on it now.
已没子弹了
No ammunition.
我跟你撒了个谎,克利
I lied to you, Curley.
我还有三发
Got three left.
走吧!
Come on.
晚安,小子
Good night, Kid.
你住这?- 不是
Is this where you live? – No.
总得知道你住那吧?
I gotta know where you live, don’t I?
不,不要再跟过来了
No. Don’t come any further.
那是场疯狂的恶梦
It’s all been a crazy dream.
我一直盼望它会消失
I’ve been out of my mind just hopin’.
在此道别吧,小子
Say good- bye here, Kid.
我们永远不会道别的
We ain’t never gonna say good- bye.
我能不能喝—杯?
Could I have that?
把散♥弹♥枪♥给我
Give me the shotgun.
散♥弹♥枪♥
Shotgun!
路克,别这样
Luke! Luke, please don’t!
小子,我… 我告诉过你别跟着我的
Well, Kid, I… I told you not to follow me.
达乐丝
Dallas.
我向你求过婚,对不对?
I asked you to marry me, didn’t I?
我不会忘记此事的,小子
I’ll never forget you asked me, Kid.
对我意义重大
That’s something.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
林哥说…他待会儿会过来 约六、七分钟后…
Ringo said he’ll be passing this way in… six or seven minutes.
过来
Come on.
猎枪我来拿,路克
I’ll take that shotgun, Luke.
不闪的话就用它宰了你
You’ll take it in the belly if you don’t get out of my way.
你敢带着那把猎枪出去 我就告你谋杀
I’ll have you indicted for murder if you step outside with that shotgun.
待会儿再来解决你
We’ll attend to you later.
别再逼我那么做了
Don’t ever let me do that again.
路克
Luke.
嘿,比利!比利!写芝加哥共和党发布的新闻:
Hey, Billy! Billy, kill that story about the Republican convention in Chicago and take this down!
“林哥小子 今夜在洛兹堡在街上被杀
“The Ringo Kid was killed on Main Street in Lordsburg tonight!
死的还有…”,这里先空着吧
And among the additional dead was”… Leave that blank for a spell.
没听见有枪声啊?- 待会就会听见
I didn’t hear any shootin’, Ed. – You will, Billy. You will.
汉克没打中,差了四尺
Hank missed him…at four feet.
林哥 林哥
Ringo. Ringo.
林哥
Ringo.
准备好了吗?小子
Ready, Kid?
谢了,克利
Thanks, Curley.
克利会送你过边境到我那去
Curley’s gonna see that you get to my place across the border.
再见了,达乐丝
Well, good- bye, Dallas.
再见
Good- bye.
也许你愿意陪小子走一段路?
Maybe you’d like to ride a ways with the Kid.
麻烦你了
Please.
快跑!快跑!- 快跑!
Yea! Yea! – Yea!
这也省得他们为世俗所扰
Well, they’re saved from the blessings of civilization.
是啊!
Yeah.
医生
Doc?
我…我请你喝一杯
I’ll, uh, buy you a drink.
一杯就好
Just one.
剧终