这么长时间以来
you guys didn’t work together…
-你们都没有再合作 -没有
-all this time. -Nope.
没有没有 克莱翰把我们踢了 仅此而已
No, no, no, Claphands retired us, that was that.
确实如此
And it was.
他不能原谅他自己
He can’t forgive himself,
所以其他人都得付出代价
so everybody else has gotta pay.
你出来之后想做什么 瓦尔
So whaddya wanna do now you’re out, Val?
我一直想把高中念完
I always wanted to finish high school.
多了解点人类现状
Learn more about the human condition.
你呢 赫希
How about you, Hirsch?
你这辈子有没有
Is there anything in this life, that you haven’t done…
想做但一直没机会做的事
that you would like to have a chance to do?
玩一次双飞
Two girls at the same time.
这个很可行 对吧 道克
That’s very doable, no, Doc?
对 小菜一碟
Yeah, done and done.
这么快又来了
Back so soon?
再来一次就送你免费咖啡杯
One more time, you get the free coffee mug.
温迪 这是我们的同事 理查德·赫希
Wendy, we’d like you to meet our associate, Richard Hirsch.
你好吗
How’re you doin’?
你好
Hello.
他想要那个 用你们的行话说
He’s looking for, what is known in French,
就是”三角关系”
as the “Ménage à trois.”
糟糕
Shi–t.
现在只有奥萨娜上班
Oxana’s the only one working, uh…
伊琳娜从楼梯上摔下来了
Irena fell down the stairs.
那你怎么样
Oh, what about you?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
不行 我不会为钱做的 我只…
No… I don’t do it for money. I just…
那我们就不付你钱了
Well, we won’t pay ya.
对不起 你叫什么名字
Excuse me, uh, what’s your name?
温迪
Wendy.
会是你这辈子最美妙的体验
…you’re gonna have the greatest experience of your life…
取决于你愿不愿体验了
…up to you whether you wanna experience…
对我来说意义重大
…to me and that big a deal.
-你保证? -向上帝起誓
-Do you promise? -I swear to God.

Ok.
价钱翻三倍
But it costs triple!
-不应该是双倍吗 -对 本来是
-Shouldn’t it be double? -Yeah, it should.
道克 求你了
Doc, if you please.
好吧
I guess.
奥萨娜
Oxana.
别太勉强他 姑娘们
Go easy on him, girls.
要不是亲眼所见 我绝对不会相信的
If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t believe it.
他都用吸尘器解决
He would pump it up on a vacuum cleaner.
是吗
Yeah?
他说他每天都…
He said, every day he would just…
不管是看电视还是听广播
whatever he did, he watched TV, he listened to the radio.
他都要把…你知道吸尘器上那个东西
Now, he would atta… you know, the attachment on a vacuum cleaner.
那东西叫什么
Now, what do you call the thing that they…
-吸尘管 -吸尘管
-It’s a nozzle. -The nozzle.
对 用来吸沙发边角的脏东西
Yeah, but it’s like, for taking the stuff off the corners of the couch.
为什么要把老二放进那里面
I mean why do you put your dick in it.
因为那东西能把他的老二拉长
It doesn’t matter because it stretched his dick,
然后他那里就变得越来越大
and his dick kept getting bigger and bigger.
还有其它方法
There’s other ways.
我听说中国有种方法 一个罐子
There’s a Chinese thing I heard about. It’s a jar.
里面装满了蜜蜂
They put bees in it.
把罐子放在下♥体♥ 蜜蜂就会蜇你老二
You put it on your schlong. The bees bite yer dick.
-好吧 -那里会全部肿起来 巨大
-Hello. -It-it gets all swollen, huge.
好吧 不过你把它放在哪
Yeah, but, uh, where do you put it?
我不知道 很适合用来表演
I don’t know. It’s good for show anyway.
真是太有道理了
Well, that makes so much sense.
赫希已经在上面待了好久了
Hirsch has been up there a long time.
他可真棒
Well, good for him.
终于出来了
Whoa, here he comes!
怎样
So…
-老二还好用吗 -可以这么说
-pipes still workin’? -You could put it that way.
好了 老天 够了
OK. Jesus, that’s enough.
我找不出词语来描述我的感受
I do not know the English word for what I feel.
惊讶?
“Surprised”?
我觉得应该用”淫欲” 亲爱的
I think it’s called “Lust,” Darling.
-“爱” 就是它了 -好吧
-“Love.” That is close enough. -Good, OK.
-我不知道你还有这种本事 -我有
-I didn’t know you had it in ya. -I did.
赫希
Hirsch…
你好
Hello. Oh…
行了 好吧
OK. All right.
看着就跟口香糖广♥告♥似的
It’s like a gum commercial.
你让我对别的男人都失望了
You’ve ruined me for any other man.
没关系 你会挺过来的
It’s OK, you’ll get over it.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
-再见 -谢谢你
-Bye. -Thank you.
赫希
Hey, Hirsch…
原来你在床上这么勇猛
Who knew you were a freak in bed.
你肯定觉得很棒 是吧
Wow, ya gotta feel great, no?
-我没觉得很棒 -怎么会呢
-I don’t feel that great. -Why the fuck not?
我从没背着妻子在外面乱搞
I-I never went out on my wife before,
一想到这个我就难受
it makes me feel like a piece of shit.
赫希 看在上帝的份上
Hirschey, for Christ’s sakes,
她都死了这么久
she been dead for ages.
我们整整40年的婚姻
We were married for 40 fuckin’ years!
不可能说放下就放下
You don’t get over that in five minutes.
我出生之前 那吉普赛女人
The gypsy woman told my mother
告诉我妈妈
Before I was born
她会生个男孩
I got a boy child’s comin’
他是枪火之子
He’s gonna be a son of a gun
慢点
Slow down!
后面又没警♥察♥追
The cops are not following us.
都是肾上腺素惹的祸
The adrenaline keeps me alert.
他要是慢下来 搞不好就睡着了
If he slows down, he may fall asleep.
整个世界都想知道
Then the world wanna know
这一切都是什么
What this all about
什么声音
What’s that?
-什么… -是我们出的声吗
-What the… -Was that us?
-怎么回事 -等一下
-What was that? -Wait a minute.
见鬼 是后备箱 后备箱里有人
Shit, man, it’s the trunk. Someone’s in the trunk.
-好 我们停车 -停车 情况不妙
-OK, let’s pull over. -No, pull over. That’s not good.
是人的声音
That’s a human sound there.
你知道我是个浪荡公子
You know I’m the hoochie coochie man
所有人都知道我的本性
Everybody knows I’m him
见鬼 这里
Fuckin’… here.
-我们数三下 -看我大显身手
-So, we go on “Three,” Right? -Look how I’m doing this.
一 二 三
One… two… three!
天啊
Oh, man.
-把封口布拿下来 拿下来 -好
-Get the gag out, get the gag out. -Yeah.
-老天 谁开的车 -我 我开的
-Jesus Christ, who was driving? -Me. I was driving.
-天啊 -你是怎么跑到后备箱里的
-Jesus… -How did you get in this trunk?
-我在度假 -什么意思
-I’m on vacation. -What does that mean?
-把我弄出去 -好 好
-Get me outta here. -OK, OK.
-等一下 等一下 -我要冻死了
-Wait a minute. Wait a minute. -I’m freezin’.
-你是谁 -是你的朋友 穿上这个
-Who are you? -I’m a friend of yours. Put this on.
我的朋友?
My friend?
赫希 听着 把你的裤子给我
Hirsch, listen, you’re gonna have to give me your pants.
为什么
Why?
因为她光着身子呢 她得穿点什么
Because she’s naked. She’s gonna need somethin’ to wear.
我不会把裤子给她的 谈话结束
I’m not giving her my pants. End of story.
拜托 她光着身子 把你的裤子给她
Come on, she’s got no clothes on. Give her your pants.
你要是想给 就把你自己的给她
You wanna give her some pants? Give her your pants.
我不会把裤子给她的
No, I’m not gonna give her my pants.
我已经把上衣给她了
I gave her my jacket.
我的裤子对我很重要 给我 快点
My pants are important to me. Gimme, give, come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!