I am your father.
我 就是你的父亲
That’s not true.That’s impossible!
那不是真的 那不可能
Search your feelings.You know it to be true.
直面你的感觉 你知道这是真的
Luke,You can destroy the emperor.He has foreseen this.
卢克 你可以杀死皇帝 他已经预知了
It is your destiny.Join me…
那才是你的命运 加入我
and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.
我们父子可以统治整个银河系
Come with me.It is the only way.
跟我来 这是你唯一的出路
Ben

hear me,Leia
倾听我的声音 莉娅
Luke…
卢克…
We’ve got to go back.
我们必须回去
What? I know where Luke is.
什么? 我知道卢克在哪里
What about those fighters?
那些战机怎么办?
Chewie, just do it.
朱伊 快开回去
All right, all right!
好的 好的 好的
Alert my Stardestroyer to prepare for my arrival.
准备好我的战舰 我要过去
Look, someone’s up there.
你看 那里有人
It’s Luke.Chewie, slow down.We’ll get under him.
是卢克 朱伊 慢下来 慢下来 我们要带他一起走
Lando, open the top hatch.
兰多 把上面的舱门打开
Okay. Easy, Chewie.
好 小心点 朱伊
Lando? Okay, let’s go.
兰多? 好 我们走
All right, Chewie. Let’s go.
没事了 朱伊 我们快走
I’ll be back.
我会回来的
Stardestroyer.
帝国星舰
All right, Chewie.Ready for light speed.
好了 朱伊 准备光速飞行
If your people fixed the hyperdrive.All the coordinates are set.It’s now or never.
若你的人把超光器修好 所有座标设定好 就不成问题了
Punch it!
开动
They told me they fixed it.I trusted them!
他们告诉我修理好了呀 我相信他们有去修
It’s not my fault!
那不是我的错
They’ll be in range of our tractor beam in moments, lord.
他们马上陷入牵引光束范围内 大人
Did your men deactivate the hyperdrive on the Millennium Falcon?
你的人是否把千年鹰号♥的超光速器给破坏了?
Yes, my lord. Good.Prepare the boarding party and set your weapons for stun.
是的 大人 好 去准备登船部队和武器攻击
Yes, my lord. Lieutenant. Yes, sir.
是的 大人 上尉 是的 长官
Noisy brute. Why don’t we just go into light speed?
真是多事之秋 为何我们不能光速飞行?
We can’t?How would you know the hyperdrive is deactivated?
我们不能?你怎知道超光速被人破坏了?
The city’s central computer told you?
城市的中♥央♥电脑告诉你的?
R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer.Ouch! Pay attention to what you’re doing.
R2 你不该相信别人的电脑 小心 看你自己现在做的事
Luke
卢克
Father.
父亲
Son, come with me.
孩子 跟我来
Ben.why didn’t you tell me?
本 你怎么没告诉我?
It’s Vader.
是维德
Luke, it is your destiny.
卢克…这是你的命运
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为何没告诉我?
Alert all commands.Ready for the tractor beam.
各位 准备牵引光束
R2, come back at once!You haven’t finished with me yet.
R2 回来 你还没把我修好
You don’t know how to fix the hyperdrive. Chewbacca can do it.
你不会知道怎么修超光速器的 朱伊才知道
I’m standing here in pieces and you’re having delusions of grandeur!
我如碎片般的站在这儿 而你却有伟大的幻想
You did it!
你成功了
Luke, we’re ready for take-off.
卢克 我们要启航了
Good luck, Lando.
祝好运 兰多
When we find Jabba the Hutt and that bounty hunter, we’ll contact you.
当我们找到加巴和那个奖金猎人时 会跟你联络
I’ll meet you at the rendezvous point on Tatooine.
我在塔图因的老地方跟你会合
Princess, we’ll find Han.I promise.
公主 我们会找到汉的 我保证
Chewie, I’ll be waiting for your signal.
朱伊 我会等你的信♥号♥♥的
Take care, you two.May the Force be with you.
保重吧 你们两个 愿原力与你们同在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!