让一下
You move over.
我是卢克
Hey, this is Luke.
这是我的电影
This is my film.
问你几个问题
Let me ask you a couple of questions.
你为什么跳舞
Why do you dance?
因为对我来说
Because it’s like
跳舞就是呼吸 就是走路
breathing, it’s like walking to me.
不做作 跳舞时 我毫不做作
I’m not pretending. When I dance I don’t pretend.
一天当中 跳舞时比任何时候都更像自己
I’m more myself when I dance than any other moment of the day.
我跳舞是想成为另一个自己
I dance to become someone else.
世界上有很多东西想要羁绊你
There are so many things in this world that want to push down on you,
但跳舞时 你是自♥由♥的
But when you dance you are free.
我们七岁时就开始跳舞了
We started dancing at the age of seven
在家里 在客厅
in our house, in the living room.
就是跳舞 跳舞 模仿 模仿迈克尔·杰克逊
Just dancing, dancing, copying michael jackson.
我就是喜欢在杂货店里听音乐
And I’m just like listening to the music in the grocery store,
就是喜欢跟着阿尔维斯之类的音乐跳舞
Just like dancing through the aisles and stuff like that,
我妈就说”消停点 控制下自己”
And she’s like, “contain yourself, calm down.”
我就说”我停不下来 就得跳舞 不跳不行”
And l’m like, “l can’t stop, I have to do it, I have to do it.”
大家都去睡觉之后 我就会
After everybody went to sleep I would
打开车♥库♥练习
open the garage and just practise.
当我意识到可能喜欢跳舞时
That’s pretty much when I knew
已经不能自拔了 因为我从没对什么事倾注过
I loved it because I had never dedicated
这么多时间和努力
So much time and effort into something like that.
并不只是跳来跳去 舞蹈也有语言
It’s not us just jumping around. Dance has vocabulary.
我来自阿根廷
I’m from Argentina.
佛州迈阿密
Miami, Florida.
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
有很多帮派和暴♥力♥
There’s a lot of gangs and violence.
它点亮了我的人生
I couldn’t be stuck there all my life.
我住的村子遭到袭击
My village was attacked.
我父母都不想要我了
My parents didn’t even want me around any more.
事实上 她是把我赶出家门的
She actually kicked me out of the house.
我不得不离开
I had to go.
舞蹈拯救了我
dance saved me.
绝对是舞蹈拯救了我
Dance definitely saved me.
如果不是舞蹈
If it wasn’t for dance,
我都不知道现在我在做什么
I don’t know what we’d be doing right now.
我什么也没有 没有钱
I didn’t have anything, I didn’t have money.
在纽约我曾经一周只有15块生活费
I was living with $15 a week in New York city.
舞蹈让我们走到一起
Dance brought us together too,
走向世界 我们在这儿
all around the world. We’re here.
实际上 每个人都是自己的舞者
Truth is everybody is a dancer inside.
我们的心都在跳动
We all have a heartbeat.
我身体里面有一个节奏
We all have a rhythm inside. Boom-boom, boom-boom.
你说的那句什么来的
what’s that one thing you say?
你叫我们什么
yeah, what do you call us?
-舞匣子 -对 对
– born from a boombox? – yes.
舞匣子
born from a boombox.
听起来很傻 但我真的感觉喜欢那样
It sounds stupid, but I do feel like that.
如果听得足够用心
And if we listen hard enough,
也许会意识到我们都痴迷同一首歌♥
We realise that maybe we’re all plugged into the same song.
舞 出 我 人 生 3
大学新生们 欢迎来到华盛顿广场公园
New York university freshmen, welcome to washington square park.
老妈 老爸 你们真的可以走了
Mom? Dad? You guys can really go.
不 我们要带你和卡梅利亚出去吃饭
No! we’re gonna take you and Camille out for dinner.
我答应她的家人要招待她
We promised her parents we’d feed her.
不是已经招待了吗 我们不饿
We’re already paying for our meal plans. It’s all good.
我们不饿 真的 安太太
Yeah, we’re fine, we really are, mrs a.
-我们走吧 -好吧 再照最后一张
– we should go. – all right. One last picture.
-好 最后一张 -好的
– Ok. One last picture. – OK
这可是你朋友 别搞得那么陌生似的
Get together, you’re best friends, you could drive a truck through you.
-我们靠很近了 -再近一点
we’re close. – get closer!
-把手搭在她肩上 -好
– put your arm around her. -ok.
好 准备 说老妈真漂亮
All right. Ready? Say, “mom is pretty.”
-老妈真漂亮 -谢谢
– mom is pretty. – thank you.
准备 好 照到脑袋了 就这样
Ready? And… oop. Oh. Look at this. Picture of a hat. I got a hat with hair.
我老爸现在能看到我对
If my father could see me now saying
我儿子 未来的工程师说再见了
goodbye to my son, a future engineer…
我真的很高兴你结束了
I’m just so happy you’re done with
跳舞生涯 我不能告诉你
that dance business, I can’t tell you.
你已经告诉了
Oh, but you have…
-好吧 你让我自豪 -好 就这样
– ok, all right. You make me proud. – ok. This is it.
能拍拍我的背吗 来吧
Could I get in your backpack? Come on.
-好 好吧 -快点
– that’s too tight. Ok. All right. – come on.
我让你自豪了 你就走吧 等着收请帖
I’ll make you proud if I could just go to orientation.
-不 你是我的宝贝 -你们该走了
– no! you’re my baby. – everybody left already.
到宿舍给你们打电♥话♥
I’ll call you when I get to the dorm.
要记得每天都戴那戒指 每天都戴哦
wear deodorant, deodorant. Every day.
好吗 亲爱的 这很重要
ok, honey? It’s important.
你是男子汉了
cos you’re a man now.
-他们真的 -让我尴尬
– wow! they really… – are embarrassing.
我是想说 他们很爱你
I was gonna say “love you”.
卡梅利亚 看啊 那是限♥量♥版的
Hey, cam, check those out. Those are the limited edition gunmetal nike dunks.
我懂这种表情
Uh-oh. I know that look.
好 穆斯 说真的 下次在旅游联合广场
Ok, Moose, seriously, next on the tour, union square.
我想靠近一点看看 马上回来 好吗
I just wanna get a closer look. I’m gonna be right back. Ok?
可以吧
I guess.
开始 开始 你赌谁赢
All right, let’s go, who you got?
我买♥♥他赢
I want 25 on kid darkness.
给我钱
give my money.
太菜了 滚回去吧
It’s over, it’s over, that’s it! Go home! go home!
来啊 动起来
Come on, let’s see what you got.
我的损失谁负责 他在这儿 快来抓他
Who’s gonna pay for my balloons? Hey, he’s right here!
-抓住他 -别跑 警♥察♥
– Get this guy. – Stop! Police! Hold it right there!
快点 老兄 他们抓你来了 快跑
Come on, man. They’re after you. Go. Come on!
快 快跑 快跑
Come on, kid.
没时间了 不行
All right, man, time-out. I can’t.
等等 你做什么 你做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
先跳过去 一会儿见
Jump first, fear later.
我的心都要跳出来了
My ribcage. I feel like I just threw up in my mouth.
累死我了
It’s burning
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
刚才在那儿你是怎么做到的
How did you just do that back there?
莫名其妙地飞了过去 像忍♥者一样
I mean, you were like freaking flying, man. You’re like a ninja.
-我是卢克 -不 不 这样的
– Luke. – no, it’s like this. You gotta blow it up.
这样如何
How’s that?
对了 我大名叫罗伯特·亚历山大三世
All right. I’m Robert Alexander the third, by the way.
既然你问起了 不过大家都叫我穆斯
Just since you ask. But you can just call me Moose.
-以前没见过你 -我刚来纽约大学
– I haven’t seen you around. – I’m just starting at NHU.
实际上 我是工程学专业的
I’m actually an engineering major.
但你也会跳舞
but you’re gonna be dancing too.
不 不 不跳了 跳舞在高中很酷
No, no, no, not any more. I mean, dancing was cool in high school,
不过是我该面对现实的时候了
but it’s time for me to face the real world.
你真的不知道刚才在那里做了什么 是吗
You really have no idea what you did back there, do you?
你是个舞匣子
you’re b-fab.
-舞匣子是什么 -就是天生会跳舞的人
– what’s a b-fab? -born from a boombox.
有些人学跳舞 另一些人天生就会
Like, some people learn to dance, others are born to.
在纽约 跳舞就是全部
And you’re in new york city, the dance centre of the world.
看 有史以来最大的竞舞
Check this. It’s the biggest battle ever.
从没有过像这样大笔的奖金
There’s never been this kind of prize money.
公园的那些家伙有实力赢得比赛
And those guys in the park, they’re gearing up for this.
你也有实力 也该参加比赛
You’re good enough. You should be in this.
这是你的车吗
This your car?
-老天 太操蛋了 -上车
-Oh, my god, that’s so sick! -Get in.
今天你在公园看到的只是个开始
What you saw in the park today is just the beginning.
到了
This is it.
这是什么地方啊
what the heck is this place?
欢迎光临寒舍 海盗的老窝
Welcome to my house. The house of pirates.
地方不错 不过住的话有点小
Nice place. It’s a little small to live in.
我爸妈几年前把这里重装♥修♥了一番

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!