My parents converted this place years ago.
我们住和训练都在楼上
We all live and train upstairs
楼下经营俱乐部来维生
and run a club downstairs to make ends meet.
警告:所有乘此货运电梯的人 后果自负
-有点像秘密的藏身之处 -好 到了
-Kinda like a secret hideout. -Right, this is it.
你看这还小吗
We call this the vault.
在这儿 舞蹈就是你的个性
Around here, dance is your identity.
我们一起住 一起工作
We live together, work together,
一起比赛 不像其他的团队
battle together. But unlike other crews,
每个人都有不同的类型
we all have different styles.
这些家伙都是我在这个城市找到的
I found all these guys out in the city.
傲人的天赋却没有立足之地
Crazy talent but no place to go.
在这儿我们已经差不多是一家人了
We’ve become kind of a pseudo family here
哪里能展现自己 就是这里
Where we can be ourselves and rules don’t apply.
这里都没人管
This place is off the chain.
那是来自圣地亚哥得双胞胎兄弟
Thing 1 and thing 2 over there, that’s the santiago twins.
老兄 今天早上你在公园跳的舞
You, man, you… we saw you dancing at the park this morning. You were…
太了不起了 太厉害了
amazing!
-你从别的星球来的 -你自己的星球
– you are from another planet. – your own planet! you’re amazing, man.
你自己的世界 你真了不起 了不起啊
your own planet! you’re amazing, man.
-我想问个问题 -不 不 拜托 不许问
-I have a question… -No, no, no, guys. Come on. No questions.
-我知道 我知道 -知道了
-I know I know. -Got it!
你太棒了
You’re great!
-卢克 -雅各布 怎么了
– Luke. – jacob! What’s up, brother?
-这是穆斯 -很高兴见到你 穆斯
– meet Moose. – pleased to meet you, Moose.
这个家伙 他是这里的船长
This guy right here, he’s the captain of the ship.
过奖了
More like the first mate.
听说你今天在公园做了件很了不起的事
I heard you did some impressive work in the park today.
等下 怎么每个人都知道了
How does everybody know that?
好事传千里 尤其是你赢了像黑暗小子这样的人
News travels fast when you beat someone like kid darkness.
卢克 跟你说件事 我们
But, Luke, I need to borrow you for one second. We’ve got some things…
等一会儿行吗 我要带他转转先
can we wait? I’ve got to show him around.
-我带他吧 拜托 让我们带他转吧 -我可不知道了 兄弟们
-we’ll take him. Let us show him around. – I don’t know about that, guys.
拜托了 求你了 别这样嘛
please. What would jesus do?
好吧 答应我 别捉弄他
all right. Don’t hurt him, all right?
穆斯 祝你好远
Moose, this is the ticks. Good luck.
这是银行今天寄来的 我们的房♥租已经拖欠半年了
This came from the bank today. We’re six months late on our payments.
-我们上个月才交的啊 -对 但另外5个月的怎么办
-we paid them last month. – what about the other five?
我们正想办法 老兄 这个俱乐部不像以前那么赚钱了
We’re working on it. The club’s not making the money it used to.
银行可不想听到这个
The bank doesn’t want to hear that.
他们要钱 如果拿不到的话
If they don’t get the money
他们就要公开拍卖♥♥这个仓库
they’re going to put the vault up for public auction.
听着 我不是总会想到办法吗
Listen, don’t I always have a plan?
这个叫穆斯的小孩 今天赢了黑暗小子
This kid, Moose, he beat kid darkness today,
而且赢得很有派头
and he did it with style.
稍微训练一下的话 这孩子
With a little bit of training, he
就是我们需要的希望之光
could be the spark that we need
使大家还在一起 还能赢十万美元
To win the hundred grand from the world jam
度过非常时期 并还清我们的欠款
and pay back what we owe
雅各布 我们不会失去这个地方的 好吗
Jacob, we’re not gonna lose the vault, all right?
我们不会让它发生的
We won’t let that happen.
你不明白 从来都没有人
You don’t understand. Nobody ever
打败过黑暗小子 还把它录了下来
smoked kid darkness and got it on tape.
你以为武士会让它这样算了吗
You think the samurais are gonna let you go like that?
他们会找到你 再次向你挑战
They’ll find you and they’ll batter you again.
-武什么 -武士街舞团
– sam who? – the house of samurai.
-全市最难搞定的 -我们最难缠的对手
-The most cut-throat house in the city. -our fiercest rival.
他们会找到我是什么意思
They’re gonna find me?
他们有高科技
They got technology out there,
就像是体内有GPS的熊
like the bears with a little gps inside.
拜托 够了 别听他们吓唬你 老兄
Come on, that’s enough. Don’t let them freak you out.
-还有什么事 -没人能打垮我们
– what else now? – and nobody messes with us.
-武士也不行 -当然不行 除非想被嘲笑
-not even the samurai. -not unless you want to get roasted!
西班牙语
-什么 -好吧 你们听不懂 不过我知道我说了什么
– what? – ok, you don’t get it But I know what I’m saying.
她又来了 就是我一直跟你说的那个人
She’s back. The one I’ve been telling you about.
穆斯 过来 我带你去楼下的俱乐部看看
Hey, Moose. Come on, I’ll show you round the club downstairs.
快点 这边
Come on, this way.
小心 他们会咬人
Watch out, they bite.
很疯 是不是 玩吧 随便转转
Crazy, right? Hang out, take a look around.
我马上就回来
I’ll be back in a second.
你以为跟武士对决一次就可以了
Nobody battles the samurai just once.
你去哪儿 我们还没开始呢
Where do you think you’re goin’? This ain’t over yet.
我只想和那小子赛上几轮
I just want a few rounds with the kid.
我们有些事还没了结
We got some unfinished business.
想和他比 先过我们这关
You wanna get to him, you gotta go through us.
-来吧 卢克 好好来比比 -你来这里做什么 朱利安
-Come on, Luke. Be a good sport. -what are you doing here, Julien?
-我也很高兴见到你 -带上你的人
– nice to see you, too. -Get your boys
滚出我们的地盘
and get off our property.
你们的地盘 很快就不是你们的地盘了
Your property? It’s not gonna be your property for much longer.
别担心 买♥♥下这里以后
And don’t worry. When I buy this place,
我会好好经营的
I’ll take good care of it.
我们赢了比赛以后
When we win the world jam, you and your
你和你的臭钱就不来打扰我们了
trust fund won’t be able to touch us.
真有趣 你的伙计连比赛都完成不了
That’s cute. Your boy can’t even finish his battles.
肥皂泡和气球 太幼稚了
Bubbles and balloons? That’s so amateur.
够了 老兄 他会在比赛上完成的 我们也是
Enough, man. He will finish it at the world jam and so will we.
我都不知道你刚才说了什么
I don’t even know what you just said.
别扯淡了 还蔑视我的团队
Yo, man, stop being disrespectful to my crew, yo.
快来 我带你出去
Come on, I’ll get you out of here.
放开她 老兄
Get off her, man.
-你还好吧 -还好 谢谢
– are you ok? – yeah. thank you.
-我是卢克 -我叫娜塔莉
-I’m Luke. -I’m Natalie.
这些包是做什么的
So, what’s with the bags?
本打算和朋友在这里见面的
Oh. I’m supposed to be meeting my friend here
-但是我想她来不了了 -那你打算怎么办
-but I guess she’s a no-show. -Well, what are you gonna do?
不知道 还没想好呢
I don’t know, I haven’t figured that out yet.
-你可以留在这儿 -什么 在俱乐部里
-You could stay here. -what, in the club?
不 楼上的起居室
no, I mean upstairs, in the living room.
-你都还不认识我 -不 我认识啊
-You don’t even know me. -Yeah, I do.
你叫娜塔莉 要找个地方过夜
Your name’s Natalie and you need a place to sleep.
好 好吧 谢谢
Ok. Sure, thank you.
我带你出去吧
Ok. Grab your stuff.
你确定他们不介意
Are you sure they won’t mind?
大家都知道这里没有人的话是什么样子
Everyone here knows what it’s like to be a nomad.
-你是哪里人 -本地人 不过
– so where are you from? – here. But
前几年都住在伦敦
I’ve been living in london the last few years.
这个地方会是个新起点
Well, this place’ll be a departure.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
-准备好了吗 -睡觉吗
-So, are you ready? -For bed?
不 街舞挑战赛
No, for the battle.
我们需要像你这样的人
The world jam? We could really use someone like you.
你准备好比赛了吗
are you up for a little competition?
活着就是为了这个 我一生都在比赛
It’s what I live for. been competing my whole life.
-赢了吗 -从没输过
– do you win? -I never lose.
很好 明天早上见
Good. I’ll see you in the morning.
有好多事要做
We have a lot of work to do.
穆斯 昨天去哪儿了
Moose. Where were you yesterday?
我记得我们有计划的
I thought we had plans.
-我知道 对不起 对不起 -对不起
– I know, I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – sorry?
我不得不和那个臭气熏天的怪胎室友一起吃饭
I had to eat dinner with my freakazoid roommate who smells so badly.
还不停地抱怨她宠物耗子的博客
And she would not stop yammering about her pet rat’s blog.
等一下 应该让我们的室友互相认识下
We should hook our roommates up together.
我的室友像个光秃秃的耗子 他那鼻子啥的
Mine looks like a pet rat. He’s got the nose and everything,
还有那爪子似的
he’s got, like, the claws. Ugh!
就你那样 现在要你
Oh. There you go! Now I need you
帮我找到工程实验室
to help me find this engineering lab.
-穆斯 -怎么了
– Moose. – what?
-没有你我可怎么办啊 -不知道 真的
– what would I do without you? – I don’t know. I really don’t.
回见 亲爱的
Later, gator.
-我看你现在沉浸在音箱室里了 -没错
-I see you’ve found the speaker room. – yeah.
这儿真的都找不到合适的音箱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!