world jam and get the house back.
我这儿没你要的吃的 而且你已经疯了
I’m out of egg salad sandwiches and you’re out of your mind
我以为你就喜欢我这点呢
I thought that’s why you liked me.
是啊 不过你还是太疯狂
yeah. you’re crazy.
-再说我们没人了 -还有我啊
– We have nobody left. – But I’m here.
你会去劝他们回来的吧
Means we got one back.
卢克 你是唯一能把大家
Luke, you’re the only one that can get everybody
重新召集起来 守卫工作室的人
back together to save your house.
海盗团需要你的领导
the pirates just need your leadership.
他们不需要我
they don’t need me.
我不过是继承了父母的房♥子 再将之丢弃
I took what my parents gave me and threw it away.
你真不知道你做了什么
You don’t know what you’ve done.
卢克 你给了这些人一个可以
Luke, you gave these people a place
让梦想起飞 重拾自我的地方
where they can live out their dreams.
-坐下 -老弟 我还有活要干
– sit down, man. – dude, I got tables to work.
别别别 先坐下
No, no, no, just take a seat.
有话快说
this better be quick.
你从没问过我为什么要跳舞
you never asked why I wanted to dance.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
我跳舞是因为舞蹈能改变一切
I dance because dance can change things.
一个舞步
One move
能使一整代人如猫王般自♥由♥自在
can set a whole generation free, like elvis.
一个舞步能让人充满自信
One move can make you believe there’s something more.
比如这个
Remember this one?
穆斯 快坐下 别丢人现眼了
Moose, sit down before you make a fool out of both of us.
而这些舞步
And some moves…
向别人展示最真实的自我
Can give a skinny, curly-haired kid…
我只是纯粹地想跳舞
That just wants to dance…
为了梦想
Some…some hope.
没有人是独特的
Hope that he’s actually special.
对不起 服务生 我的咖啡呢
Excuse me! excuse me! hello? Coffee?
不要去咖♥啡♥因♥的 要普通的
Decaf, don’t want it. Regular.
抱歉 我不干了
I’m sorry, I can’t.
我努力过 我做不了普通人
I can’t do regular. I tried. It’s just not me.
老天 我都等半小时了
I’ve been waiting here for 30 minutes.
他不是递咖啡的 老兄
he can’t do regular, the man said.
真不敢相信我的咖啡到现在都没有送过来
Great, fred astaire. I didn’t pay for a floorshow. I paid for some coffee.
好了 穆斯 可我们要怎样把大家都找回来
Ok, that’s cool, Moose, but how are we going to get everyone together?
我已经想法子找到他们了
I had to get everybody here somehow.
想死你们了
Man, did I miss you guys!
到现在我都不习惯没有你们的相伴
My mornings are way too quiet without you guys yapping.
看吧 我就说他会想我们的
you see? I told you he would miss us.
好好好 你厉害 你说对了
yeah, ok, ok, you’re right.
听着 我知道前方困难重重
Look, I know the odds are against us.
我们没有场地 没有动作编排
We have no house, no routine.
更要命的是我都不知道我们该如何实现
Hell, I don’t even know how we’re going to do this.
但我有信心
But I believe in us,
我知道你们也一样
and I know you do too.
说得对 说得对
That’s what I’m talking about.
现在说放弃还为时太早
We’ve come way too far to stop now.
我相信我们能赢
I know we can win this.
海盗团 海盗团 海盗团
We be the pirates! we be the pirates!
可我们还是没有排练场地
We still don’t have a place to rehearse.
别担心 穆斯说他找好地方了
Don’t worry about it. Moose said he found us a place.
穆斯
Moose!
迪托
Kido!
还好吗
what’s up?
我好想你
I miss you.
我也想你 来抱一下
I miss you. Come here, give me a hug.
兄弟们 这位是迪托
Guys, hey, this is Kido.
我们以前高中时一起跳舞的
We used to dance together in high school.
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
游乐场和街舞大赛有什么关系
What do these games have to do with the world jam?
日语
想找个地儿练习是吧 包你满意 兄弟
You said you needed space, right? I got you, brother.
来吧
Come on.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
进来 稍等下 小心台阶
Come on. This way, watch your step.
你们肯定喜欢这里
You’re gonna like this place.
跟我来
Just come.
看到了吧
See, I told you.
哇 我喜欢这儿
I like it, man.
我小时候最喜欢这东西了
I used to love this game when I was little.
他们由谁照看的
Who do they belong to?
我 因为他们父母在这里上班
Oh, me. I watch them after school
他们放学后由我照看
because their parents work here.
我说不上来 你们觉得这里行
I don’t know. Do you think this is gonna work?
到处都是垃圾
And there’s so much junk.
没有空地 而且人数也不够
There’s no room, and we barely have any dancers.
没算错的话 他们比我们人多
Yeah, and the samurai, they outnumber us two to one.
等一下
Hold that thought.
天哪 我的舞团 好久不见
Oh, my god! msa crew! long time, no see!
迪托 好久不见呀
Kido! you ruined our slow-motion thing!
兄弟们 我们应该还要些新舞者
Guys, I thought you might need some extra dancers.
海盗团 来会会MSA舞团
Pirates, meet the msa crew.
让他们瞧瞧我们的本事
Hey, let’s show them what we got.
首先介绍 旋转王 老妖
All right, so first up we got, We got a floor master, monster.
第二位 无骨人 加伯
We got cable, the man with no bones.
第三位 会摇摆的芙莱娜
Fly, fly can groove and shake.
这位是柔韧的波比
The popping tapper, hair.
最后一位 女士们先生们 迈尔斯
Last but not least, smiles, ladies and gentlemen.
好了 各位 我想这样还能凑合
All right, guys, I think this is gonna work.
凑合 我们可是要一鸣惊人
Work? We gonna kick some ass!
我们会赢得全球街舞大赛吗
Will we win the world jam?
你们可能会
You may have…
把钱还我
give me my money back, man.
各位 过来看看
Hey, guys, check this out.
试验成功
This is for the world jam.
想想我们的舞衣上灯光闪闪
Imagine these lights on this shirt.
我喜欢你的舞步
I like your dance moves.
我喜欢你的口音
I like your accent.
你喜欢我的口音
You like my accent?
好啊 我也喜欢你的口音
That’s good. I like yours.
我才没口音呢
I don’t have a accent.
5分钟内外面见 卡洛斯
卡洛斯 我就知道你会回来
Carlos. I knew you’d come back.
因为我们需要你
we need you, man.
需要我是吗
you need me, huh?
-是啊 -那听好了
– yeah. – well, check this out.
-我帮朱利安带个话 -你说什么
-I got a message from Julien. -what?
-我一直和武士团一起训练 -什么
-I’ve been training with the samurais, right? – what?
他们想跟你做笔交易
they want to offer you a deal.
-开玩笑吗 -你不是想要回房♥子吗
-is this a joke? – If you want the house back,
你可以完好无损地拿回房♥子
you can have it back, free and clear.
什么条件
what’s the catch?
放弃比赛
throw the battle.
-要我放弃比赛 -没错
– throw the battle? – yeah.
还不明白吗
Can’t you see?
我给了你一个要回房♥子的机会
I’m trying to give you all a chance to have what you want.
你怎么能这么做
how could you do this?
这就是现实 卢克
this is real life, Luke.
什么时候你才会明白呢
When you gonna wake your ass up and see that?
是时候长大了
It’s time to grow up.
无论如何 武士团赢定了
The samurai will win at any cost.
你现在马上给我走
You need to leave now.
好好考虑
Think about it.
现在交易还有效
The offer stands.
或者你就去赛场上碰碰运气吧
Or you can take your chances at the battle.
全球街舞大赛 总决赛
大家好啊
What’s up, everybody?
我叫詹姆士·凯姆
My name is grandmaster caz,
欢迎来到
And l’d like to welcome you to the

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!