Look for relief within the next couple of days.
一股高压锋正在向东移♥动♥。气温降低,可能会下雨。
A high-pressure front is headed back east… bringing lower temperatures and a possibility of rain.
体育方面,小熊队在加时赛中战胜了海盗队。
In sports, the Cubbies win after going extra innings against the Pirates.
安德烈·道森的一个牺牲球击出了本垒打。
A sacrifice fly by Andre Dawson homered in the winning run.
这一定是我们要找的女孩。
This must be our girl.
肯德尔。肯德尔吗?
Kendall. Kendall?
肯德尔,在你后面。肯德尔。
Kendall, behind you. Kendall.
-是的,你好。-是肯扬。
– Yes, hello. – It’s Kenyon.
-雪莉·凯尼恩。-对不起。我有肯德尔。
– Shirlee Kenyon. – I’m sorry. I have Kendall.
我应该知道自己的名字。
I ought to know my own name.
你有真正的奶油吗?这东西会要了你的命。
You got any real cream? This stuff will kill you.
我是托尼·德·桑蒂斯,你的制片人。
I’m Tony de Santis, your producer.
这是戈登·萨斯曼。他是工程师。
That’s Gordon Sussman. He’s the engineer.
-你好,肯德尔。凯尼恩。
– Hi, Kendall. – Kenyon.
– 20秒。-很高兴认识你。
– 20 seconds. – Nice meetin’ ya.
没时间开玩笑。
No time for jokes.
“保持”按钮表示“保持”。死亡按钮就在旁边。
The hold button says hold. The kill button’s next to it.
杀按钮?我只是进来喝咖啡。
Kill button? I just came in for coffee.
戴上耳机。
Put your headphones on.
-你想让我上广播?-真有趣。
– You want me to go on the radio? – That’s very funny.
嘿,现在,我的工作描述——W-N-D-Y,芝加哥电台…邀请你参加一个项目…旨在帮助你找到更有成效的生活。

Hey now, my job description — W-N-D-Y, Chicago radio… invites you to participate in a program… designed to help you find a more productive life.
脱口秀就是要分享你的担忧……并通过创造性的解决方案帮助找到答案。
Talk radio is about sharing your concerns… and helping to find answers through creative solutions.
下面有请W-N-D-Y的雪莉·肯德尔博士。
And now, W-N-D-Y’s Dr. Shirlee Kendall.
凯尼恩。
Kenyon.
喂?你好,肯德尔博士?
Hello? Hello, Dr. Kendall?
我儿子和我丈夫又吵架了等等。
My son and my husband are fighting again — Hang on.
这不在我的工作范围内。
This was not in my job description.
你好,你在吗?
Hello, are you there?
昨晚,我儿子打了我丈夫。
Last night, my son hit my husband.
他18岁,是个健美运动员。我儿子,不是我丈夫。
He’s 18 and a bodybuilder. My son, not my husband.
-你是谁?-我是诺斯布鲁克的格拉迪斯。
– Who is this? – This is Gladys from Northbrook.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我之前打过电♥话♥。
I tried calling before.
——午饭时我在前面的那个女孩。
— The girl at lunchtime when I was up front.
我一定是打断你了。主啊,我很抱歉。
I must’ve cut you off. Lord, I’m sorry about that.
这里太疯狂了。
It was crazy around here.
说吧,格拉迪斯。然后发生了什么?
Go ahead, Gladys. What happened then?
告诉我一切。
Tell me everything.
哦,天哪。这太可怕了。
Oh, my gosh. That’s just terrible.
也许你可以,格拉迪斯,我不知道该说什么。
Maybe you could– Gladys, I don’t know what to say.
说点什么吧。上帝!
Well, say something. God!
这是我听过的最糟糕的事情之一。
That’s one of the worst things I’ve ever heard.
这是医生吗?我可以这么说!
This is a doctor? I could be saying this stuff!
我是唐纳德。我50岁。我妈妈70多岁了。
This is Donald. I’m 50. My mother’s in her 70s.
她搬来和我一起住,还把我当孩子看。
She moved in with me and she still treats me like a child.
她告诉我在自己家里该做什么。
She tells me what to do in my own home.
她快把我逼疯了。
She’s just drivin’ me crazy.
给她安乐死。不,我只是开玩笑。
Have her put to sleep. No, I’m just kiddin’.
-她是你妈妈。-好的,好的。
– She’s your mother. – Okay, okay.
原谅我。说完“。
Excuse me. Comin’ through.
一个妈妈可以照顾十个孩子……但十个孩子照顾不了一个妈妈。
One mama can take care of ten kids… but ten kids can’t take care of one mama.
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
你不再和你妻子上♥床♥了。
You’ve stopped sleeping with your wife.
-这不是你想说的吗?-我想是的。
– Isn’t that what you’re tryin’ to say? – I guess it is, yes.
-你在跟谁鬼混?-完全不是那样的。
– So who you foolin’ around with? – It’s not that at all.
我对她失去了兴趣。
I just lost interest in her.
是啊,你在跟谁鬼混?
Yeah, and who are you foolin’ around with?
我办公室的一个女孩。
A girl in my office.
你有老婆,还有个女朋友在办公室?
You got a wife, and you got a girlfriend in the office?
你说你的名字是”巴德”还是”种马”?
Did you say your name was “Bud”or “Stud”?
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
你的生活太扭曲了,你得把袜子拧上。
You’re livin’ your life so crooked, you have to screw your socks on.
搞外遇就像在两张桌子上打台球。
Havin’ an affair is like shootin’ pool on two tables.
你也许有种,但你会把你的棒子磨坏的。
You may have the balls, but you’re gonna wear out your stick.
那边发生了什么事?
What is going on over there?
嗨,我是蒂娜。
Hi, this is Tina.
蒂娜,这是雪莉。开始烹饪什么?
Tina, this is Shirlee. What’s cookin’?
老板给了我通知。我是这里最努力的服务员。
The boss gave me notice. I was the hardest-working waitress in the place.
他说我搞砸了太多订单。
He said I was messin’ up too many orders.
当我回到家告诉我丈夫肯…他看着我,好像我是个可怕的东西。
When I came home and told my husband Ken… he looked at me like I was somethin’ horrible.
他说,我觉得我不能在广播里讲这个。
And he said– I don’t think I can handle this on the radio.
慢慢来,蒂娜。我无处可去。
Take your time, Tina. I got no place to go.
他说我是个失败者,我不能保住工作……房♥子里总是一团糟。如果不是他,我根本就做不到。
He said that I was a loser, that I couldn’t hold a job… the house was always a mess… and if it weren’t for him I couldn’t make it.
-他对你说了这些?-是的,他说了。
– He said all that to you? – Yes, he did.
你确定吗?当然,你是肯定的。
You sure? Sure you’re sure.
蒂娜,听着。我要你去找这个人。
Tina, listen. I want you to march up to this guy.
告诉他你已经尽力了。
Tell him that you’re doin’ the very best you can.
如果他不懂得感激,你就不能接受这些废话…你自己也能做得很好,谢谢…他一定会后悔的。
If he can’t appreciate it, you’re not gonna take this crap… that you can do just fine on your own, thank you… and that he’s gonna be damn sorry.
那就拿上你的保龄球袋,滚出去!
Then grab your bowling bag and get the hell out of there!
有时候你得自己按喇叭。
Sometimes you gotta honk your own horn.
如果你不去,没人会知道你来了。
If you don’t, nobody’s gonna know you’re comin’.
就是这样。把它包起来。把它包起来。
That’s it. Wrap it up. Wrap it up.
说“再见”。再见。
Say “bye.” Bye-bye.
说再见吧。
Oh, say good-bye.
和你在一起的这段时间真的很愉快。
It’s been real nice spendin’ this time with you.
就像我爸爸常说的…忘记自己问题的最快方法就是倾听别人的意见。
And like my daddy used to say… quickest way to forget your problems is to listen to somebody else’s.
把车挪开!
Move that car!
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
真是难以置信。我从没见过这样的东西。
That was unbelievable. I have never seen anything like that.
我一次都没睡着。
I didn’t fall asleep once.
这是最可怕的…最糟糕的表现,你是谁?
That was the most horrifying… the worst display of, of, of– Who are you?
-她是谁?-凯尼恩医生。
– Who is she? – Dr. Kenyon.
-凯尼恩医生是谁?-你刚雇了她
– Who is Dr. Kenyon? – You just hired her.
-我没雇她我雇了金·鲍尔医生。-肯德尔。
– I didn’t hire her. I hired Dr. Kim ball. – Kendall.
凯尼恩。有什么不同?她很有天赋。
Kenyon. What’s the difference? She’s a natural.
你不说话。也许再也不会了。
You don’t talk. Maybe never again.
我要回总机了。
I’m gonna make my way back to the switchboard.
走过总机,滚出这栋楼。
Walk past the switchboard and get your butt out of this building.
这不是她的错。你的肯德尔医生没来。
This is not her fault. Your Dr. Kendall didn’t show up.
我以为凯尼恩就是肯德尔,我让她上了节目。
I thought Kenyon was Kendall and I put her on the air.
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
我想绝对公正地对待这件事。
I want to be absolutely fair about this.
你们俩都被解雇了!
You’re both fired!
是的,我看到她离开了大楼。
Yeah, I’ve got her leaving the building.
蓝色的我蓝色的我你好,史蒂夫。是我,雪莉。
Blue me Blue me Hello, Steve. It’s me, Shirlee.
我不能说太久。我没有多少钱。
I can’t talk long. I ain’t got much money.
我很抱歉你去打保龄球时没带包。
Well, I’m sorry you went bowling and didn’t have your bowling bag.
你难道不想知道我在哪里吗?
Don’t you even want to know where I am?
好吧,如果我回来了,我不会忘记你珍贵的保龄球包。
Well, if I was comin’ back, I wouldn’t forget your precious bowling bag.
但我不会回来了,因为我找到了一份好工作…我明天就开始。
But I ain’t comin’ back ’cause I got this great job… and I’m startin’ tomorrow.
我所有的梦想都将实现。
All my dreams are gonna come true.
我很忧郁,我很忧郁忧郁的我忧郁的我-凯尼恩。-我刚退房♥。转发地址未知。
I’m blue I’m just as blue as can be Blue me Blue me – Hey, Kenyon. – I just checked out. Forwarding address unknown.
W-N-D-Y的里格特先生让我带你去警局。
Mr. Riegert from W-N-D-Y sent me to take you down to the station.
-雪莉·肯扬?——嗯。
– Shirlee Kenyon? – Uh-huh.
嘿,听着,我不想上广播…但没有法律禁止,对吧?
Hey, look, I didn’t want to be on the radio… but there’s no law against it, is there?
-我觉得你很棒。-真的?你是谁?
– I thought you were great. – You did? Who are you?
的名字叫凯西。我很乐意开车送你。
Name’s Casey. It will be my pleasure to drive you.
你真是太好了,凯西,但我不需要你载我。
That’s very sweet of you, Casey, but I won’t be needing the ride.
不如你帮我们俩个忙…告诉他们我不在家
Why don’t you do us both a favor… and tell them I wasn’t here.
求你了,凯尼恩小姐。你不想让我惹上麻烦,对吧?
Please, Miss Kenyon. You don’t want to get me in trouble, do you?
——没有。-那就让我做我的工作。
– No. – Then let me do my job.
你知道你昨天离开后发生了什么事吗?
Do you know what’s happened since you left here yesterday?
你雇了别人来接电♥话♥?
You hired someone else to answer the phone?
我们接到了500多个电♥话♥。
We’ve received over 500 calls.
我可能已经切断了一些人的联♥系♥,我们从未见过这样的事情。
I might’ve cut a few people off– We’ve never seen anything like it.
他们爱你。他们绝对爱你。
They love you. They absolutely love you.
看看这些。
Look at these.
-没错。-还有吗?
– That’s right. – Are there any more?
是的,是的!数百人。
Yes, yes! Hundreds.
哇!
Wow!
-我准备为你提供你自己的课程。-我自己的程序?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!